Chapter 7

She's My Manager.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

“Kai, can I change seats with you?” I offered upon knowing that Aleyah and him have their seats beside each other on the flight to Jeju.

 

“Hell yeah. I doubt I can survive sitting with that witch.” Kai stood up from his seat and went behind to sit with Sehun while Aleyah walked into the aircraft and sat beside me. We had a photoshoot in Jeju and only the 3 of us are involved. Thank god I’m involved, or else I don’t dare to imagine what will happen if I leave her with the other 2…

 

“Tired?” I asked the when I saw her yawning.

 

“mmmmm…” She nodded her head

 

“Didn’t sleep well?”

 

“Ani.. I was watching The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Hehe. Kim Soo Hyun..” Her eyes lit up the moment she said Kim Soo Hyun.

 

“You like him?”

 

“Hahah, just a fangirl. He’s cute.” She said meekly before yawning again.

 

“Put this on, you can sleep better. I will wake you up when we are in Jeju.” I plug my mp3 headphones into her ears before selecting my favourite playlist for her.

 

“Kumawo Oppa..” She smiled before closing her eyes and drift off to sleep.

 

“Jalja…” I said as I watched her drift into dreamland.

 

 

 

 

“Cut! Well done! We’ll continue after lunch!” The photographer shouted.

 

“Neh!” we replied before walking over to our resting area. Aleyah had our food placed nicely there.

 

“The team got you all bento sets. Do you all want any drinks?” She offered.

 

“Is oka…”

 

“Yes, ICE cold Lemon Tea please.” Kai emphasize on the word Ice.

 

“Orange juice, thanks.” Sehun said as he took his first bite on his bento set.

 

“Oppa. You?” She asked lightly.

 

“Gwenchana. I will pass.” If I were to order, it may be difficult for her to carry back.

 

“Arraso, be right back.” She said before disappearing out of the tent.

 

“The bento set is nice!” Sehun said as he swallowed his food hungrily.

 

“Really? It looks nice!” I commented before trying it as well.

 

“It looks not bad actually..” Kai said as he started to dig in.

 

“There your drinks.” She came in after 5 minutes handling our drinks to us.

 

“Kai, why aren’t you eating?” I asked. He stopped eating suddenly.

 

“I don’t like the food.” He pushed the food away.

 

“You said it looks ni..” Sehun’s voice was being interrupted.

 

“I don’t like the food. Aleyah, go get me something else.” Kai instructed.

 

“Kai.. didn’t you…”

 

“How’s the food?” A petite girl came in and asked.

 

“Is good!” Sehun praised.

 

“Yeah, is good.” I added. She must be the staff in charge of the production team’s welfare.

 

“Kai-ssi? How’s it?” She looked at Kai as she blushed. Must be another fan of Kai..

 

“Is..okay I guess.” Kai said softly.

 

“Why aren’t you eating then?” She asked again.

 

“I don’t like the.. pork smell coming from the cutlet..” Kai replied.

 

“Ahhh.. Miyanhae..I will get you another set from the nearest market.” The girl said as she turned around to walk out.

 

“Gwenchana! My manager can get it for me.. Don’t worry.” Kai said as she looked at Aleyah. Now I’m confused, I don’t know if Kai was on purpose.. Kai is okay with eating pork and this cutlet didn’t have any smell.. but such a thing is based on personal preferences…

 

“Neh. I will get it for him.” Aleyah said as she picked up her bag.

 

“Arraso. I will go have my lunch then.” She bowed and walked away.

 

“I will be right back. You 3 behave yourself.” She instructed.

 

“Who are you to tell us that?” Kai whispered loud enough for her to hear and not for the other staff to know. However, she just ignored and went out of the tent..

 

Aleyah POV

 

It took me 45mins from the seaside to the nearest eatery/market/restaurant that sells cooked food. Browsing through the menu, I started to pick out dishes that the arrogant and annoying prince may like.

 

Kimchi Stew with Rice? Nonono, he will complain that it will be cold by the time I reach there and I may have to come back again.

 

Hmmm, fried saba fish with rice? Sounds nice… But fish do have a smell too right?

 

Chicken Ramyeon! Omg no.. is soup based also..

 

Fried Chicken Cutlet with Mayonaise & Rice? Sounds freaking good!! Aye.. Nonono, what if he complains that he is on diet and can’t eat anything fried? Who knows what that Prince may be up to right?

 

Teriyaki Chicken With Rice! YES! THAT’S IT! I mean, is not fried.. it doesn’t have a smell.. is still edible even if it turns cold and teriyaki chicken is an all time favourite so nothing can go wrong with that!

 

“Ahjumma! Give me on set of this please! More rice please!” I ordered as I smiled widely to myself. Let’s see what you can do to me prince. ^^

 

Fastening my footsteps because I’m afraid his hunger might affect the photoshoot, I ran the moment I alighted from the cab.. I was out for nearly 1.5hrs, he must be really hungry right?

 

Then, his backview came into my sight. “KA….” I swallowed back my words the moment I opened my mouth.

 

“Ottae? The ramyeon is okay right?” The girl asked as she smiled at him sweetly.

 

“Yupp! Kumawo.. I’m so sorry for troubling you.” Kai said as he took a mouthful of soup. “It’s delicious!”

 

“Gwenchana.. I drive anyway.. so is not any trouble.” She looked away shyly.

 

“Is really nice!” He beamed at her.

 

Instinctively, I hid the bag of food behind me as I turned away from the scene. Bo yah…he’s already eating… Suddenly I felt disappointed.. I thought he would be waiting for the food I buy.. but come to think of it again, who are you to him Aleyah?

 

Sehun POV

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“You must be hungry right?”

 

“You’re in luck today.. I’ve got really nice food today. You can have it then.” The witch said as she opened the lunchbox that was supposed to be given to Kai to a stray dog by the road. I was on my way from the toilet and I saw the witch holding a lunchbox in her hand running towards our resting area. However, instead of giving it to Kai she walked away while hiding the lunch box.

 

“So poor thing.. When was your last meal?” She asked the dog as she sat down beside it. The dog ignored her and continued gobbling down the food.

 

“You’re the best. At least you show appreciation by finishing the food..” The dog seemed to understand that she was feeling upset.. He sat down beside her and rested his face on her thighs..

 

“It’s tiring right? Going around looking for food and shelter constantly. Miyanhae.. I’m staying under someone else’s roof, or else I would bring you home with me..” The puppy whined after hearing her said it.

 

“Mong-gu and Bong-gu would be happy to see you..”

 

“And.. I will have someone to talk to too….” Her voice was filled with disappointment as she said it. Was it because of us that she’s feeling so?

 

“Sehun-ssi!” Someone shouted.

 

“Neh! I’m coming!” I said as I stole a last glance at her backview.. Unknowingly, the lonely and pitiful backview of hers was stuck at the back of my mind….

 

Kai POV 

 

“Where’s my food?” I asked coldly.

 

“Miyan.. I got lost on the way so I didn’t buy..” She said as she packed her stuff without looking up at me.

 

“Tch. How ineffective. If I were to wait for you, I would’ve died of hunger. Luckily MinYoung-ssi bought me ramyeon.” I rolled my eyes at her.

 

“Where is Baekhyun Oppa?” She asked lightly.

 

“I don’t know.” Snapping at her, I turned my head away.

 

“Sigh..” She sighed as she threw her bag on the chair before storming off.

 

“Bo yah… ALE…” I stopped as something interesting on the floor caught my eye.

 

Aleyah’s JeJu -> Seoul Boarding Pass.

 

 

Omg, i'm high after watching Nu'est Perf today!

Their music core stage is good!! Just like Face!

and i've gained a new bias: Hwang Minhyun. OMG! *spazz*

Okay, this is an exo FF so i shall not go about ranting about Nu'est. 

Bye, off to be a fangirl~

*Comments & Subscribe! ^^*