Chapter 29

She's My Manager.

 

 

Key POV

 

“Do you need any help?” I could hear Aleyah asking the moment I step out of my room.

 

“Nope. You are our guest you should be sitting in the living room.” Onew hyung replied softly with a loving smile on his face. It was those typical face that men have when they are in love with a woman.

 

“Since when did you start to cook?”

 

“Since 2 weeks ago.” I answered her question as she jumped, not realizing I was behind her the whole time.

 

“Since 2 weeks ago I had been eating Spaghetti Carbonara with sautéed prawns everyday.” I emphasize on the word everyday as I closed the fridge. Ever since Onew hyung decided to ask Aleyah over today, he had been secretly practicing her favourite dish and SHINee became the guinea pigs of his self proclaimed fantastic spaghetti.

 

“You are very noisy. Get out of my kitchen.” Onew hyung glared at me. He was sending message through his eyes. Stop spilling my secrets Kim Kibum.

 

“Since when did it become YOUR kitchen? FYI, it was MINE 2 weeks before.” I rolled my eyes as I emphasized on those 2 words.

 

“Aleyah just go and sit with Jonghyun and Minho.. go..” Onew hyung pushed her out of the kitchen gently. Hands at her waist. That was totally unnecessary.

 

“Yah yah. Skinship is not allowed in MY kitchen okay?” I walked out of the kitchen shaking my head. Glancing around I realize Taemin wasn’t anywhere in the living room. Thank god he didn’t see this, I told myself mentally. This Aleyah, Onew and Taemin triangle love relationship is kinda killing me once again.

 

“What happened?” Minho asked as I sat on the couch.

 

“Something unsuitable for the young to know.”

 

“Hyung and Aleyah? Again?” He widened his eyes with interest.

 

“Old news guys. It’s old news.” Jonghyun barged in.

 

“Since when? I found it weird when they started talking.” Detective Choi stated the obvious.

 

“Since the incident. Onew hyung and her somehow manage to patch back.” Jonghyun hyung whispered.

 

“Sigh, here we go again. The complicated triangle love relationship.” Minho sighed. We all knew that the 3 of us are gonna suffer the most if Aleyah and Onew Hyung are gonna be back together. We have to watch them be lovey-dovey while we treat our maknae’s broken heart.

 

It was easier when they first got together. Taemin hasn’t realize that he was in love with Aleyah. It was when Onew hyung and Aleyah’s relationship got rocky then he realized that he doesn’t see her as noona, he loves her, like how Onew Hyung loves her.

 

Whenever Onew Hyung and Aleyah quarreled, Taemin was there to comfort Aleyah. He knows where he stands at the point of time. It was clear that he couldn’t replace Onew Hyung in Aleyah’s heart so he played the role of guardian angel. The maknae tried his best to keep her happy or talk to Onew hyung just for her. Many a times it backfired as Onew hyung knew that Taemin loves her too, sometimes they would even end up fighting. The first accusing the second of secretly hoping that their relationship will turn sour so he could stand a chance.

 

“Here comes the 2nd male lead.” Taemin walked out of his room and went into the kitchen straight.

 

 

“Woah, it’s really delicious!” Aleyah praised Onew hyung after eating the first mouth of the spaghetti.

 

“Really?” His eyes were in crescent moon shape.

 

“Yeah! You have a talent in cooking!” The rest of us just stared at them as we ate our food quietly. We couldn’t fit into the conversation and they didn’t bother to include us either.

 

“Taemin-ah… are you okay? Why are you so quiet today?” Aleyah asked as all of us turned to the Maknae.

 

“You are not even eating.” The boy was playing with his food while in deep thoughts. He didn’t even realized Aleyah calling him.

 

“Taemin!” I nudged the dreamer sitting beside me.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Aleyah is talking to you.” He turned and looked at her. His eyes were lifeless and dull.

 

“Are you okay?” She asked earnestly.

 

“Y…yeah.” He nodded his head as he continued to play with his food. Aleyah looked at me somehow demanding for an answer to Taemin’s weird behavior but I just shrugged my shoulders.

 

We all knew the reason. According to Jonghyun, this boy had been in this state ever since he saw Aleyah and Onew Hyung patched back in the ward. What made it worst was him finding out his best friend Kai was scheming against the woman he loves. It was a double blow for him.

 

Jonghyun attempted to kick Taemin undearneath the table asking him to be normal but the latter was too daze to respond to his kick.

 

“I will go back to my room first.” He stood up suddenly and left the dining table. Everyone was shocked by his actions.

 

“He must be feeling sick. I will check on him.“ Jonghyun stood up and went after him.

 

“Let’s erm… continue! This pasta is too good to be wasted. Minho, take Jonghyun’s share. You are very hungry right??” I tried to save the awkward situation as I turned to Minho beside me, slapping his back.

 

“Y…yeah. I am very hungry. It’s nice, it’s nice!” Minho replied as he stuffed his mouth with spaghetti..

 

 

Wheeeee! Thank you for your support subbies! My subscribers for this FF is currently 99!

One more to 100! This is my first FF that hit 90 and has a chance to hit 100.

Please help me promote and get your friends to subscribe! Just one more to go!!

This chapter is about SHINee.. Since i make Exo leave for China. 

But don't worry they will be back soon!

I've updated my new FF - Stranger's Love chapter 2! Please support it as well!

I look forward to your comments and subscriptions!