Chapter 25

She's My Manager.

 

 

Aleyah POV

 

“Oppa, the fridge is going to have a hole if you continue to stare at it.” He jumped at the sound of my voice.

 

“Morning.” I smiled at him.

 

“Oh… Morning!” Baekhyun Oppa was all smiles even it was early in the morning.

 

“What are you looking at?” I peered into the fridge trying to see what he was looking at.

 

“Erm.. nothing.. I was just looking for food to eat.” He smiled again but it was an embarrassed smile.

 

“Our fridge is almost empty, I can’t even cook.” I look into the empty fridge.. it had been so long since I last went for supermart shopping. Ever since the incident it was almost 2 months and it suddenly just struck me that I haven’t been cooking for them.

 

**ding dong**

 

“I will go and get the door.”

 

“Hyung.”

 

“Good morning Aleyah.” The giant pat my head as he walked passed me as Lay gave me a high 5.

 

“Morning Kris. Morning Lay.” I returned his high 5 as I looked them weirdly. What are they doing here early in the morning? The rest of the K boys are not even up.

 

“Where are the rest?” Kris asked.

 

“Sleeping.” Baekhyun Oppa replied.

 

“I will go and wake up!” Kris smiled evily.

 

“It’s okay! We are awake!” Chanyeol’s voice boomed as he made his grand entrance in his tee and sweatpants. The rest followed suit.

 

“Noona, can I not go for schedule today?” Sehun put his head on my shoulder despite our height difference causing him to bend down.

 

“Why did all of you come out from there?” I pointed to Suho’s room. Did all 6 of them squeeze in a room?!

 

“Ouh, Kai caught the flu bug so we moved there temporarily.” Baekhyun Oppa flashed his all time boyish smile as he said that. Kai caught the flu bug?? When I was with him at the balcony yesterday night, he seems fine.. Talking about that, I couldn’t help but feel myself blushing at it. Kai pulled me into his arms gave me quite a shock but before I knew my shirt was soaked wet. He cried. He cried so badly that I secretly wiped my tears away without him knowing. I didn’t want him to know that I’ve cried, I didn’t want him to be weaker.

 

After he cried, we sat at the balcony talking about his predebut days and how he know the other 11 members. He was wearing the little boy smile that you feel like smiling when you look at him. However I don’t remember going back to my room and wearing Kai’s hoodie to sleep..

 

“Ouh…” I wanted to clarify but was interrupted by the whining Maknae.

 

“Noona….”

 

“Since when do you call her Noona?” Yeol asked as he stared at the Maknae with the disgusted face. He was disgusted by his trying-to-act-cute actions.

 

“Since… Just.” He showed no signs of lifting his head up from my shoulder.

 

“Go and find your Luhan Hyung. Stop pestering Aleyah.” Baekhyun Oppa pulled him off me.

 

“Why is it the two of you? Where’s Luhan Hyung?” He whined at Kris and Lay while they rolled their eyes at the grumpy maknae.

 

“Erm… excuse me… sorry to interrupt but I have a burning question.” I interrupted them carefully.

 

“Yes noona?”

 

“Shut up Sehun.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Erm… why are the two of you here?” I pointed to Lay and Kris who were making themselves comfortable on the couches.

 

“Oh.. Exo K has interview today so we can’t accompany you to your checkup. Kris and Lay will accompany you there instead.” Suho gave me the angelic smile.

 

“Seriously?” I looked at them as I fold my arms. “Kris and Lay?”

 

“What about us?” Kris asked me.

 

“Do you all really think people can’t recognize them? Kris is like a giant, he will get spotted within minutes at the hospital.” I reasoned while Lay smiled at me in triumph.

 

“I will do the job. I look like a passer by!” he smiled widely.

 

“Not with that cute dimple of yours.” I pointed out causing him to straighten his face to a serious one immediately.

 

“I will go alone. I will be fine okay?” my tone was slightly annoyed. Onew Oppa and the Exo members have been treating me like a baby or a porcelain doll ever since the incident. They always hang around me and never fails to leave me alone whenever I want to run an errand or go out.

 

“No. I will stay in the car, Lay will follow you.” Kris’s voice was like a command causing everyone in the room to nod in agreement.

 

“Nooooo. Please let me go alone?” I begged them.

 

“No. It’s final.” Even Suho agrees with Kris.

 

“Fine. Kris stays in the car.. Lay will have to wear this..” I took off Kyungsoo’s hat and throw it to Lay.

 

“Aye Aye Captain!” He saluted as I walked back to my room and change.

 

“Do you really think you are spongebob?”

 

“Why? Jealous?”

 

“No, why will I be jealous?”

 

“Because I will forever be cuter than you.”

 

Sehun and Lay started to bicker as someone walked out from the room beside mine.

 

Both of us locked eyes for a minute or so before he smiled. It was my 2nd time seeing him smile ever since I’ve been here. I smiled back at him before going back to my room to change when my phone beeped.

 

[From: Kai]

 

Thank you for yesterday night.

 

[To: Kai]

 

Anytime. :) P.S: I will return you your jacket later.

 

[From: Kai]

 

(:

 

 

 

CONGRATS TO OUR BOYSSSS! 

I am soooo happy that I'm doing the happy dance around the house the entire evening!!

I even dragged my cousin to watch Exo's performance with me.

Our poor little kai baby was crying behind under his cap (maybe in Taemin's arms) while suho mama sobbed.

I repeated dunno how many times just to watch all of their reactions.

D.O's mong face was damn adorable. Channie decided that he should talk instead as Suho Mama can't control his tears...

Lulu and Chen were like too shock for words. Sehun and Lay were busy hugging each other.

Tao was like a happy panda alongside with Kris papa. I can't seem to find Baozi too..

Oh and Baekkie was trying very hard not to cry.

To celebrate this joyous occasion, I'm gonna do a lot of updates this weekend!! Keep a lookout!

CONGRATS EXO!