Chapter 10

She's My Manager.

 

Chapter 10

Onew POV

 

“Is she alright?” Baekhyun opened her room door and walked over to her bedside immediately. His eyes were filled with concern. Shortly after Suho, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol came in one after another.

 

“Hyung, did the doctor say anything?” Baekhyun asked me once again without taking his eyes of her.

 

“The doctor didn’t say much. Just the usuals. Drink plenty of water and take your medicine regularly.” Jonghyun imitated the doctor who gave the instructions.

 

“She was given a jab because her temperature was too high.. and she had been sleeping ever since we came back.” Taemin said as he brushed a strand of her hair behind her ears. I had to stop myself from doing the same thing.

 

“Hyung, what are the medicines that she needs to take? You can hand over to me.” Suho spoke up.

 

“It’s here.. follow me.” Jonghyun led Suho out of the room to the main hall.

 

“I will cook some porridge for her. Just in case she’s hungry when she’s awake.” Kyungsoo said and disappeared.

 

“Hyung.. we will take care of her from here. You all wanna go back?” Sehun suggested while Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

 

“I guess.. we should..” I whispered softly as I took another look at her. She’s sleeping so soundly in the bed. Her brows were furrowed together..

 

“Please take good care of her.” I told the 3 boys in the room. It was a favour I’m asking. A plead. There’s nothing I could do now, I’m not in any position to do anything anymore….

 

Aleyah POV

 

Opening my heavy eyelid, it felt as though I had been sleeping for days. I shift uncomfortably as my head felt a little heavy but I was breaking out in sweat.. I pushed the blanket away instinctively.

 

“Ohh..” A sleepy voice rang beside my ear.

 

“You are awake?” Turning to my right, it was Baekhyun Oppa sitting by the floor beside by bed.

 

“Mmmm..” I nodded my head slowly, my throat was too dry. I needed water.

 

“Are you feeling better?” He knelt beside my bed and flashed me his boyish grin.

 

“Mmmm…” I nodded again.

 

“Are you hungry? D.O made you porridge.” He said as he placed his hand on my forehead.

 

“So much better. I get you some porridge alright? It’s time for your medicine anyway.” He got up and walked out. It was then I realize that Sehun was leaning against the headboard on my bed, fast asleep. Chanyeol was sprawled across the couch on the left side of the room. Were they all sleeping here because of me? Where’s SHINee?

 

“Oh you are awake!” Sehun beamed the moment he saw me. I tried to get out of my bed stealthily so as not to wake them up but it failed.

 

“Gwenchana? Are you feeling better?” Sehun place his palm on my forehead once again.

 

“Mmmm..” I nodded my head slowly.

 

“You are not suppose to step out of the bed. What do you need to get I will get it for you.” Sehun offered.

 

“Mul….” I managed to choke out the word. My throat was too dry that I can’t speak.

 

“Arraso! I will get it for you!” He stood up and walked out of the room. He woke Chanyeol up before leaving the room, asking him to take care of me. What’s happening? Why did all the devil boys go? Am I in heaven? Exo members are so angelic and kind now…

 

“I will go get the porridge for you! Wait here okay?” Chanyeol ran out like a little kid.

 

Slowly, I stepped down from my bed to look for SHINee Oppas.. They shld still be around right? Holding the wall as I walked towards the hall slowly, I overheard something from the kitchen.

 

“Why are you all wasting ur time on her? Just go and sleep.”

 

“Bo? Wasting our time?”

 

“Kai, she’s like this because of you okay.”

 

“No? Only idiots contract fever during summer.”

 

“We’re making up for whatever you’ve done!”

 

“You better shut up before I punch you.”

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

“I dare you to punch me.”

 

“ing Idiot!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Kai!”

 

“If it isn’t you who kept her boarding pass, she may not be this sick!”

 

What?!

 

“So what I hid it? All of us want her to be gone remember?”

 

Suddenly, my head was spinning even more. As much as I knew this fact, I didn’t know they hate me to the extent of stranding me in Jeju alone.. Suddenly tears start to whelm up in my eyes. I quickened my footsteps back to the room and slumped myself down on the bed..They were nice to me because they were making up for whatever Kai had done..

 

Aleyah.. it’s useless. No matter what you do it’s useless…

 

It's been SOOOOOOO long since i update this FF i know!

Sorry about it!!

I don't know how many subscribers i've lost but i hope you all enjoy it~~

gonna keep on writing and update in a couple days or so!

Stay tune and keep commenting!!