Chapter 4

She's My Manager.

 

Kai POV

 

“I’m hungry” I said as all of us except Baekhyun were sitted in the living room watching television.

 

“Me too!” Chanyeol added

 

“Actually I’m a little hungry as well..” Sehun continued.

 

“I’m not cooking for you guys, so don’t look at me.” Kyungsoo stood up and went into his room immediately.

 

“I will pass. Shall sleep my hunger off” Suho also went back to his room.

 

“Ottoke? We have no food!” Chanyeol screamed as he saw her coming out from the room.

 

“Ahhhh~ Pehgukpahhhhhhh” Sehun dragged.

 

“Do you want me to cook for you guys?” She asked lightly. She was wearing only shorts and tee, it somehow brought out her curves…

 

“actually I’m craving for the Jjangmyeon at XXX store” Chanyeol ranted as he looked at me in the eye.

 

“Ohh.. XXX store Jjangmyeon..” I nodded in “agreement”.

 

“Too bad they don’t do delivery..” Sehun caught our hint.

 

“Ottoke?! I really wanna eat that.. Shall we go out now?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“No. We can’t make it back in time.” I stated. It was already 1030pm and our curfew was 12am. It takes an hour to travel to and fro from that place.

 

“I will go and buy for you guys. What would you all like to have?” She said as she took out her phone ready to take down our orders. I smirked slightly while looking at the 2 of them.

 

“I want less noodle and more pickle. Drinks would be Ice lemon tea with less Ice. I ordered.

 

“I want more noodle with less pickle. Hot Cocoa with additional chocolate powder.” Sehun surpressed his laughter as he said the exact opposite order from mine.

 

“I want less noodle, less pickle and more sauce. Green Tea latte please.” Chanyeol gave his innocent look as he ordered.

 

After taking down our orders, she changed and went out of the dorm. The 3 of us gave a high 5 to each other.

 

Time check, It’s 1040pm now.

 

Aleyah POV

 

Putting their noodles and drinks on the floor, I punched in the numbers to unlock the door. The door opened and I was greeted by darkness. Sigh.

 

Placing the food and drinks on the dining table, I switched on the lights. It was 1150pm. Keeping my fingers crossed, I opened their room doors. Everyone was fast asleep.

 

Walking back to the dining table, I felt disappointed. I took a cab and rushed to the store to buy their Jajangmyeon before going to the respective drinks store to get their drink. I only took 1 hour and 10 mins yet they are all asleep.

 

Aleyah, you expected it didn’t you? It’s part of their plan remember? Why are you expecting them to wait for you with the food you bought then? I bit my lips as I told myself..

 

“Oh? Aleyah-ssi. Odika?” Baekhyun was right at the door when I was about to bin the untouched food. I was in no mood to eat..

 

“Oh Baekhyun-ssi.. ermm.. throw these away..” I said as I squeezed passed him. All I wanted was to dump this away and go back to my room. I don’t know why but I felt so disappointed..

 

“Hold on! They are clean right?” Baekhyun asked me.

 

“Yeah..” I nodded slightly.

 

“Was it the boys?” He said as he tilted his head inside the dorm.

 

I didn’t reply all I did was gave him a dry smile.

 

“Just nice! I’m hungry! Can I have those?” He asked me with his puppy eyes.

 

“You are?” I asked him back.

 

“Yeah.. come let’s go in. I’m so hungry I can finish all!” He said as he carried the bags from me. “Ohh.. it smells good!”

 

 

“Kumawo… Baekhyun-ssi..” I said as he finished all 2 bowls of noodles all by himself. I knew that he couldn’t eat anymore after the 2nd bowl but he was forcing himself to finish the leftover food..

 

“For?” He said as he take another bite of noodle.

 

“Eating all this…” I said as I stopped him from sending the noodle into his mouth. “Don’t force yourself..”

 

“I’m not.. I’m very hun…*Burp*” He gave me an awkward smile after he burped.

 

“Hahahaha” I laughed at his long burp. “I’m sorry for laughing Baekhyun-ssi”

 

“What do you call the Shinee Sunbaes?” He asked

 

“Huh?” I didn’t catch his question.

 

“I mean.. What do you call Jonghyun Hyung and Onew hyung when you were their manager?” He clarified.

 

“Oh.. I call them Oppas.. since they are older than me..” I said. Shinee members were older than me except for Taeminie who was the same age as me.

 

“Call me the same way then. Since I’m older than you..” He said with a smile on his face. “I’m sure Suho wouldn’t mind too.. “

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeahhh. Just call us Oppa.. don’t be so formal with us.. We will feel awkward.” Baekhyun added.

 

“Arraso, Baekhyun Oppa.” I called.

 

“That’s better.” He said as he ruffled my hair. I felt my heart skipped a beat instantly.

 

“I will pack up. Go and rest. “ He said as he kept all the leftover food.

 

“It’s okay I will do it.” I insisted.

 

“No. Oppa will do it. Now listen to me and rest” he pushed me into his room

 

“Arraso. Goodnight Oppa..” I said as I opened the room door.

 

“Goodnight..”

 

“And…Thank you Oppa” I turned to tell him before slipping into the room and closed the door behind me.

 

Alright a chapter for Baekhyunnie's fans~~~

I can't believe this baby face is one of the Hyung!

Never judge a person's age by it's look. --> Describing about Exo.

Luhan don't look like 24, Kris as well, Baekhyun don't look like his age, Chanyeol don't look like Maknae.

Stop minding me Exo! LOL!

Enjoy and subscribe darlings~ Oh! Comments too!!!