Chapter 54

She's My Manager.

 

“Remember my name.. I’m Mirae. Forever your Mirae.” With that the girl sealed a light kiss on his cheeks.

 

Kai closed his eyes in disgust but there was nothing he could do when is hands and legs were tied. He was under her mercy. He then opened his eyes to look at the girl beside him, the one that was suffering because of him. Judging from how frail she was, he knew she was badly dehydrated and probably starved too.

 

“Mirae-ah..” Kai turned and look at the teenage girl before him, “Can you do Oppa a favour?”

 

The teenage girl’s eyes brightened up instantly when she heard him calling her name so gently, she wiped off her tears and nodded her head frantically, “Yes Oppa?”

 

“Can you give her some food and water? Please?” He begged her.

 

The girl’s smile slowly vanished as she realized that Kai called her for the sake of pleading for the other girl. Before she could rage at him, he continued, “Mirae-ah, I know you don’t like her but please don’t let her die beside me? Oppa will be scared if I have to stay here with a corpse.”

 

Kai was smart enough to realize that he was the girl’s greatest weakness. And this was the key to escape. But before they can escape, he needed to make sure Aleyah would be still alive by then.

 

“Oppa will be scared?” She cocked her head to one side, “Oppa please don’t be.”

 

“Then can you give her something to eat and drink? She looks like she’s dying and I’m scared.” He whined and pretended to shift away from Aleyah. His acting skills were so good that he manage to trick Mirae to believe him.

 

“But I’ve got no more food.”

 

“Can you go out and buy some?” He suggested. “I’m hungry too..”

 

“Okay! What would you like to eat?” Mirae asked him excitedly. She was happy that her Oppa disliked the girl she hates as well.

 

“Hmmm, I feel like eating Sashimi. Salmon belly sashimi.” Kai thought of the most difficult meal to buy, something that was not available at any restaurants he saw on his way here.

 

“I will buy it for you. Oppa, you wait here for me alright?” With that, the girl excitedly went out of the garage.

 

Upon seeing her leave, Kai turned to Aleyah beside him. “Aleyah!”

 

“Aleyah!”

 

The girl gave him no response as she fell into an unconscious state.

 

“Please don’t sleep Aleyah! Talk to me!” He nudged her feet with his but the girl did not move.

 

“ this.” Kai cursed before looking around for something to cut the cable-tie tied around his hands and legs. Just then he heard a sound of glass shattering, causing him to jump.

 

“Kai!” A blonde male jumped in from the window and ran towards him.

 

“Sehun!!”

 

“Why are you here?!”

 

“We’ve no time! I saw her going out so let’s leave now.” Sehun pulled out the swiss-knife from his pocket and within seconds, Kai was freed.

 

As Sehun freed Aleyah, Kai quickly carried Aleyah up and both of them made their way towards the exit. “Take the door. We can’t take Aleyah out from the window like this. It will waste too much time.”

 

Right before Sehun could press the button to open the garage door, a voice echoed behind them.

 

“Oppa, where are you all going?”

 

Turning around slowly, the last person Kai ever wanted to see was standing before him, her black pupil was dilating as she fumed.

 

“Didn’t I say wait for me??” The girl approached them slowly as they instinctively retreated backwards.

 

“Didn’t I say wait for me!?!!” She screamed hysterically before grabbing a softball bat by the wall and hit right at Kai’s head, causing him to drop Aleyah onto the group as he fell onto his knees. Before Sehun could react, the girl aimed the bat at the back of his head before he swooned helplessly onto the ground..

 

******

 

55 hours, 2 days and 7 hours since Aleyah went missing, but right now, Sehun and Kai were also missing.

 

Exo members went into a panic mode as even more people flooded their dorm’s living room. Higher management, as well as SHINee and Fx members were all pacing around the house anxiously waiting for the trio’s news. SM officially halt all idols schedule and practices as they focused to find Exo’s missing members and manager.

 

“I knew Kai was weird but I didn’t expect him to meet up with that saesang. And that stupid Sehun, how did he even….” Luhan cursed at himself for the umpteenth time as he recalled how he asked the maknae to check on Kai. If he had done it himself, at least Sehun would be safe.

 

“Luhan, stop blaming yourself.” Minho patted his knee.

 

“Are we all going to sit here and wait?” Amber asked.

 

“What else can we do other than wait? Even the police can’t get hold of their whereabouts.” Taegoon hyung was exasperated as well.

 

“I’m not worried abt Kai and Sehun. At least the saesang won’t hurt them because they’re from Exo but Aleyah….” Taemin spoke the words that were worrying him. “She had been trying to hurt her and now that she got her, I’m really afraid…”

 

The room fell into silence as Taemin started to sob, followed by the girls from Fx. Baekhyun secretly wiped away his tears as the rest held it in. They were all aware of that they were running out of time; the longer she went missing, the chances of her surviving is decreasing as well..

 

Surprise! A surprise update for you guys since I always have the habit of updating every alternate days.

I'm just happy that my latest ff, Stranger's Love has an increase in subscribers so i've decided to write this chapter to thank you guys!

And it's our dearest Chen Chen's birthday! So I shall dedicate this chapter to the birthday boy too! Happy birthday JongDae!

I know it's a short chapter, sorry guys. It's nearly 2 am here so please forgive me.

Anw enjoy~~ don't forget to express your hatred to this saesang fan. P.S: I can see Sehun's fans having their knife ready in their hands. Lol.