Stranger's Love

She's My Manager.

 

 

She in her breath.

Those eyes were intense, and alluring, and, well, a little bit disarming.

She knows she fell in love with a stranger at that moment. It was magical.

 

*******

“He is my first love. He will always be. Nothing can change that”

- Aleyah Lee

 

*******

“All I do when we’re apart is think about you, and all I do when we’re together is panic. Because every second feels so important. And because I’m so out of control, I can’t help myself. I’m not even mine anymore, I’m yours.’”

- Kai

 

 

 

*******

I never knew it was possible to miss something you never had.

Maybe it’s true what they say.

There’s always that one person who you never really get over.

No matter how many other people you met and love you better.

At the back of your mind there is always that person,

You can’t completely forget..

 

*******

At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop.

Leave them alone. Walk away.

It’s not like you’re giving up, and it’s not like you shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation.

What is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

 

*******

A story about Love at first sight and First Love.

She who fell in love with a stranger whom she has never met in her life.

He who stepped into her life by fate and realized a stranger understands him better than anyone else.. probably even better than himself.

 

 

 

Hello Subbies, this is my new FF featuring Kai and You, called Stranger’s Love.

Pardon me for not writing more because I don’t wanna spoil the story but I promised it’s a strong storyline. (According to my friends)

There will be more cast coming up at the back chaps. Hint: It’s no longer Nu’est.

So… subscribe and stay tune the first chapter!

Will update She's my manager tomorrow so keep a lookout!

Please do support my new FF! Thank you! ^^