Chapter 32

She's My Manager.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Hyung! Quick!” Sehun dragged Chanyeol behind him and ran down the corridor. They were so excited to see Aleyah that they ran the moment the van’s door was opened.

 

“What do you think Aleyah is doing?” Kyungsoo whispered into my ear.

 

“Thinking of me.” I gave him a wink before catching up with the two kids. Actually I’m excited to see her too. Although it’s only 3 days, I felt like it’s been a week or so.. schedule without her was boring.

 

“Woah. Something smells really good!” Tao came running over as we opened the dorm’s door.

 

“Noonaaaaa! We are back!”

 

“Aleyah-ahhhhh!”

 

“Oh! Welcome back!” She stood in front of the kitchen wearing an apron and a wooden turner in her right hand. Her eyes became a tiny line as she beamed at us.

 

“I miss you Noona!” Sehun ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. I don’t why but the maknae just can’t stop hugging her recently.

 

“Me too!!” Chanyeol jumped and joined in so she was sandwiched in between the 2 giants now.

 

“Uhhh… yahhhh.” I could hear her muffled protest as the two giants hugged her even tighter. Her free hands at the side were waving frantically. I stood there and watch this amusing sight as the other members joined in. Some of them started laughing as Suho hyung shook his head. The helpless penguin was flapping her wings frantically as she struggled to breathe.

 

“Something is burning.” Kyungsoo commented.

 

“My… chic…ken…..” The two giants showed no signs of letting the poor penguin off. Instead they started bickering who should hug her first.

 

“Let me help you.” Lay walked over to her. I thought he wanted to free her from the two giants but this guy just took the wooden turner from her hand and walked over to the stove with a straight face.

 

“Stoppppp it hyung. Go away!” Sehun pushed Chanyeol away as he pulled Aleyah into a hug with both his arms around her.

 

“Yah. She’s not yours. She’s my manager too. Go away!” Chanyeol started hitting Sehun’s arms but he showed no signs of letting go. The poor penguin gave up and she just let Sehun puppet her around.

 

“Noooo!” He turned his back and Chanyeol as he buried his head in Aleyah’s neck. Okay, that was too much maknae.

 

“Yah.. leave her alone guys.” I untangled the maknae’s arms from her waist and pushed him away. Her hair was all messed up and her fringe was covering her entire face.

 

“Phew….” She breathed out heavily and blew her bangs drawing laughters from the rest of the members. Even Kai laughed.

 

“Why are you so cute?” I pinched her cheeks lightly as I smoothened out her hair neatly, pushing some behind her ears.

 

“If I know I will have this kind of treatment when you guys are back, I would have gone out!” She rolled her eyes as she went back to the kitchen.

 

“Yah! And you! Why did you take my turner?! Can’t you see I’m dying there?!” She hit Lay continuously.

 

“What did I do?! The chicken was really burning!!!” Lay protested as he held his hand to block her hits. His face shows that he felt that he was maligned.

 

“Uurgh.. really like a piece of wood.” She gave him a loud slap on his back causing him to yelp.

 

Kai POV

 

“Can I shift to Exo K’s dorm?” Tao asked.

 

“Wae?” Xiumin looked at him as he took the bag of chips from Kyungsoo causing him to glare at him with his rounded eyes.

“Noona… her food… really Jjang. “ The maknae finished 5 bowls of rice just now. He wanted to pack the leftover home but there was none. “Our dorm’s food is….” Tao made a face.

 

“Let’s kidnap her back to our dorm shall we?” Chen wriggled his eyebrows at him causing him to smile evilly.

 

“Hi, I’m alive here. You guys talk as though I’m not around.” She waved as she tried to make her presence known. Sehun had his head on her lap while he played with his phone. How can this maknae get so much skinship with her? Even after the hug just now?

 

“They are praising you Aleyah.” Suho commented.

 

“And no! You all are not stealing my noona. She’s mine.” Sehun sat up and pointed at Tao and Chen.

 

“Yeah yeah your noona. Shut up Sehun.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes then threw a pillow at his face.

 

“Then what about your hyung here?” Luhan hyung pointed to himself with a sad face. “You don’t want me anymore?”

 

“Hyung….” Sehun started looking at Luhan hyung with his puppy eyes.

 

“Sigh….” Luhan shook his head in despair.

 

“Hyung….” The maknae called him with his aegyo voice. *Buing Buing*

 

“Eeeeeew” Kris hyung was the first one to protest.

 

“I’m gonna vomit.” Kyungsoo Hyung pat his chest repeatedly to “ease” the nausea feeling.

 

“Shut up, the show is starting!” Chanyeol pointed to the television screen. All of us are sprawled across the living room enjoying our Sunday with our lovely manager as we watch movie. Yes, our guardian angel. It was probably the best way to chill and it’s been so long since I last felt so happy. Although some of them may not have accepted me but I know some others already forgave me. I'm really thankful for that and i know i will definitely treasure this 2nd chance...

 

“What movie is that?” Suho hyung asked.

 

“Comedy.” Tao replied as he dived for another packet of chips.

 

“Bo yah!!” Aleyah screamed the moment the title came on.

 

“I’m…. tired. I’m gonna rest…” Suho hyung as he stood up from the couch quickly.

 

“Me… me too…I.. need… to take my medicine!” Aleyah pushed Sehun off her lap as she rushed to the kitchen covering her ears. She looked so adorable when she’s scared…  So… she’s scared of horror movies… hmmmm….

 

 

This chapter has loadssss of Exo's interaction that i felt so happy while i'm writing it.

It was inspired by interviews and happy camp of course! Now i know how cute our maknae Sehun is when he's with the hyungs...

Shld i include more of such scenes from now on?

A pretty long chapter, hope you guys will enjoy it!

Thank you for your subscription!!! it hit 110!!!

I just bidded to advertise on July 23rd! I'm really hoping that i will get it! *keeping my fingers crossed*

Okay... enjoy the chapter!