Chapter 58

She's My Manager.

 

“We are here!!” Sehun and Baekhyun burst through her door causing Aleyah to jump.

 

“We are here to pick you up! Are you ready to go?” Baekhyun asked her as she put the last piece of her belonging into her bag.

 

“Ye..ah.” Aleyah replied as she peeked at the door searching for someone. But there was no one there.

 

Sehun bit back his smile and took her bag in his hand. “Let’s go home noona!”

 

“Yeah, let’s go home.” Baekhyun pushed her towards the door but the girl couldn’t help but to feel disappointed. Her boyfriend did not come and pick her up when he knew that she was going to be discharged today. As much as she was happy to go home, the way Kai said the word was so much different than Baekhyun and Sehun. Because when he says the word home, it really makes her feel like home.

 

“Noona, you don’t seem happy to have us picking you.” Sehun pouted at her when they were in the lift.

 

“No.. I’m not. I’m happy that my Oppa and dongseng came to pick me up.” She smiled at them, making Baekhyun’s heart warm up a little. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to see her as a dongseng right?

 

“Come, let’s go!” Baekhyun held her wrist and dragged her to the carpark, towards a car.

 

“Oh , I left something in the ward!” Sehun screamed suddenly.

 

Aleyah looked at him weirdly, “Why will you leave something in the ward?”

 

“I think I left there a few days ago. Hyung! My PSP!!” He panicked as he tugged at Baekhyun’s sleeve.

 

“Okay okay, we will go and get it. Aleyah, wait for us here. Don’t go anywhere okay?”

 

“I will go with you guys!”

 

“No! You stay there!” With that the two boys ran into the hospital building leaving the girl alone in the carpark.

 

“What the… AHHHH.” Aleyah screamed when someone hugged her from behind, causing her to struggle and elbow person with all her energy that instinctively.

 

“AH!” The person let out a lowly groan. “Are you trying to murder your boyfriend?!”

 

“Omg, Kai!!” Turning around at the familiar voice, he saw her favourite boy crouching down as he pressed against his stomach. “Are you okay?!”

 

“No?! I think I’m going to get an internal injury.” His eyebrow creased in pain, “It hurts a lot.”

 

“Omg, I’m so so sorry. You shouldn’t scare me like this!”

 

“Shall I bring you to the emergency ward? You seem to be in deep pain..” She asked the boy who was squatting in the middle of the carpark.

 

“Can you pull me up?” He gave her his right hand as he looked at her with pleading eyes. She nodded.

 

When her hand held his, Kai stood up and pulled her in so she landed right into his embrace. His hands wrapped around her waist to steady her. “What….”

 

Before Aleyah could finish her sentence, Kai sealed his lips on hers. It wasn’t a peck that she thought it would be, it was a long, tender and sweet kiss where he held her head with his hand as he tasted every little part of her lips.

 

“Sorry for being late.” He pulled away, his hands were still cupped on her cheek. “I had a schedule before this so I couldn’t pick you up from the ward.”

 

Blushing like a red tomato at his sudden loving kiss, she stuttered, “Is…okay.”

 

“Shall we go home?” He asked her. The same fuzzy feeling spreading through her. The way he said it made her feel like its their home and it felt so cozy and homely.

 

“Baekhyun Oppa and Sehun went back in to get his PSP though.”

 

“They are already on their way back. We will meet them at the lobby later.” Kai smiled at her, “We can have some time together before I share you with the rest.”

 

Aleyah looked up and beamed at him, how sweet can this boy be? If a year ago someone were to ask her if she would ever date Kai, her answer would simply be, to hell with that mighty prince. But who knows that this mighty prince was actually an angel in disguise? He had been sneaking out of the dorm to accompany her in her ward for the past few nights because he was afraid she would be lonely. Not only so, he would tell her how was his day and also funny stories of the members to keep her entertained. Sometimes he would just hug her without saying anything and all of this was the most romantic thing a guy had ever done to her. She doesn’t need his presents nor his loving words, all she needed was his presence with her; and that would be sufficient.

 

“Okay, let’s go home together.”

 

******

 

“Aleyahhh!!!!” Chanyeol shouted the moment he saw his manager. He ran over to her and hugged her till her feet were lifted off the ground, causing her to flap her hands like a suffocated penguin once again.

 

“Let go of her!” Sehun slapped his back. “You always suffocate her. Can you stop going near her?”

 

“Woah woah woah, where are your honorifics maknae?” Being unhappy that the maknae interrupted his time with Aleyah, he spat at him.

 

“What are honorifics?” He looked onto the ceiling cheekily as he bypassed him into the living room before breaking into a run up to the second floor with Chanyeol chasing after him. “Yah! You sloth! Come here!”

 

“Welcome back Aleyah.” Xiumin greeted her and gave her a proper hug.

 

“Now Exo is finally back to being one.” Suho walked over to her and patted her head. “You are the source of our supernatural powers you know? Without you we can’t use our powers.”

 

“Oppa..” Aleyah looked at her, feeling touched by his words.

 

“Yeah, now I can heal you and take the rest of the pain away from you.” Lay wriggle his fingers above her head, trying to ‘take away’ the pain from her.


“It’s kinda awkward Lay.” She whispered into his ears when everyone in the room just looked at him judgingly.


“Right.”

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“You can call Aleyah but it will be of no use!” Chanyeol locked Sehun by his neck and dragged him down the stairs. “Xiumin hyung! Luhan hyung! I will leave this kid to you. Teach him some manners!”

 

“Coming!” Luhan ran over and started tickling Sehun as the maknae struggled but was held tightly by Chanyeol.

 

“That looks fun!” Chen ran over and helped to lift up Sehun’s shirt. And right now Suho, Tao and Baekhyun were with Luhan and Chanyeol. Instead of the initial tickling, they were stripping the maknae instead.

 

“Ahhhh! Hyunggggg!!”

 

“Hyung, his belt! Take off his belt!””

 

“Get your hands away Sehun!”

 

“Omg help me!! I’m being rappppeeeee!!!”

 

“Shut up maknae! Serve you right for being so rude!!”

 

“Baek, his zipper! that!”

 

“OMG HELP!!”

 

“Hold him Yeol!”

 

“RAPISTS!”

 

Aleyah’s eyes were covered by a pair of warm hands right before the poor maknae’s pants were being pulled down. Kai spun her around so she was looking at him, “Don’t you dare look.” He warned her softly so Lay and Xiumin wouldn’t hear them.

 

“I… didn’t.” She blushed as she smiled at the boys childishness. Who had expected them to be like this a year ago? Even after experiencing so many things, they were still the same, fooling around whenever they can. “Some things don’t change do they?”

 

“Yeah, they don’t.”

 

“Take his boxer off!”

 

“AHHHH!”

 

The girl’s eyes widened at the B word as she blushed furiously. The boy instinctively covered her ears as they looked into one another’s eyes before breaking into laughters.

 

“YAH!”

 

“YOU GUYS! STOP NOW!” It was Kyungsoo’s voice, but the boys were too busy Sehun to hear him.

 

“NO DINNER FOR YOU GUYS!”

 

Immediately the noise stopped and the room was in complete silence. Then Aleyah could hear Sehun cursing before scurrying off to somewhere which she assumed was his bedroom because he slammed the door.

 

“Hahahahha, poor maknae is so shy.”

 

“Shall we have round 2?” Baekhyun suggested.

 

“Bedroom?” Chanyeol wriggled his brows.

 

“Let’s go!” Luhan second their idea as they ran towards his bedroom, stranding Kyungsoo alone in the living room with Kris walking out slowly behind him.

 

“What’s happening?” He asked.

 

“Rapping scene.” Aleyah turned around and answer when Kai gave her the permission to. “They are totally polluting my innocent mind.”

 

“You? Innocent?” Kris doubted her.

 

“Of course, as innocent as an angel. Can you see my halo above my head?”

 

“Not really.”

 

“You…”

 

Right before Aleyah could finish her sentence, a piercing scream could be heard from a room in the apartment…

 

“AHHHH MY CROTCH!!”

 

I made a mistake in my previous update, it's supposed to be chapter 57 instead of 58. So which means I have 2 more chaps for this FF.

Hahah, hope you guys enjoy it!

P.S: Sehun looks so damn hot in his shaved hair. I think I'm going to die. Hahah.

Prove of our maknae being playful: