Chapter 39

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah placed 12 vacuum flask on the dining table, one of different colour before disappearing down the corridor. Since it was the first day of preparation for the boys comeback, she decided to wake them up personally again. It had been a long time since she last did it anyway.

 

Opening the first door, she was immediately greeted by the familiar musking smell. The boy was already awake, standing in front of the door as he pulled his T-shirt over his head.

 

“OMG.” The girl covered her eyes with her hands causing Kai to chuckle at her overreaction. “I’M SORRY!!”

 

“I’m done.” He took her hand down from her eyes gently and smiled down at her. She blushed immediately causing her cheeks to turn rosy red. “I’m sorry. I should have knocked.”

 

“It’s okay kitty cat.” He pinched her nose lightly before walking passed her with his backpack with a grin on his face. Her blush was adorable and he likes it. Plus, he was confident about his upper body so he knows he must have look good in front of her.

 

“Breakfast is on the table! I will go wake the others up!” She sprinted to the other room, trying to leave Kai as far as possible after the embarrassing moment.

 

“I’m coming in!!” This time she knocked and announced her arrival beforehand. Before she could open the door, the door was flung opened and out came a giant.

 

“Morning shorty!” Chanyeol ruffled her hair. Before Aleyah could slap his hand away, he was already halfway to the dining table.

 

“Morning Aleyah.” Baekhyun walked out and flashed her a boyish smile. “Sehun, Kyungsoo and Suho hyung are washing up.”

 

“What’s this?” Chanyeol picked up a black vacuum flask. “Fan’s present? Hyung, yours is white. Your favourite colour.”

 

“Present? Where’s mine?!” Sehun ran out from the room to the dining table.

 

“The striped one is yours.” Baekhyun pointed to him.

 

“Omg, it tastes good!” Chanyeol gulped a big mouth of it as he cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand.

 

“Yah! You are not supposed to drink now!” Running to Chanyeol, Aleyah grabbed the flask from him. It was almost half empty.

 

“It’s for you guys to drink after your recording! Honey lemon will help to soothe your throat.” She went to the fridge and added somemore into Chanyeol’s flask before passing it back to him. “Don’t drink now.”

 

“Woah, Luhan hyung has one too.” Sehun picked up the pearl white flask and examined it.

 

“Sehun, can you bring it to EXO M later?”

 

“Aren’t you going with us noona?” Sehun asked her with puppy eyes.

 

“Eeeew” Chanyeol looked at Sehun with his disgusted face.

 

“She has doctor appointment today. It’s her big day. Since we can’t go, Amber is accompanying her today.” Baekhyun replied as he stuffed another mouth of rice into his mouth.

 

“What big day? Hyung, you make her sound like she’s pregnant.” Chanyeol laughed at his own joke causing Aleyah to slap him on his back.

“If she pass her doctor appointment today, she can comeback with us. Or else she has to rest more.” Suho explained as he walked out of the room with Kyungsoo behind. All of them looking fresh than ever. Aleyah knows that they were all too excited to sleep that’s why they could wake up so early today.

 

“Yeah. So Sehun, help me pass it to the others okay?” Aleyah patted his shoulder.

 

“Noona…. I don’t want….” Sehun playfully hit her hand continuously with aegyo overloaded. Everyone just stared at him, bewildered. “My bag would be very heavy… I don’t want…”

 

“Okay okay.” Aleyah nodded as she didn’t know how to respond to that amount of aegyo the Maknae was showing. She turned to Chanyeol but he pretended not to have eye contact with her. He was looking at the ceiling instead.

 

“I will do it.” Baekhyun offered causing her to smile. “Thanks Oppa.”

 

“Aleyah.”

 

“Yes Yeol?”

 

“When’s your birthday?” He asked her seriously.

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“Because you are calling Baekhyun and Suho Oppa and Baekhyun is a 92-er like me so by any chance......?” Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrow playfully at her. She knew where this was going. There was no way she will ever tell Chanyeol her birthday because she was 1 month younger than him. And that makes the giant baby her Oppa. That was the last thing she ever wanted to call him.

 

“No. And I can’t remember when’s my birthday, so end of topic.” Aleyah picked up a pancake and shove into his mouth.

 

“Okay, I need to go. Someone will pick you guys up. All the best for your first recording okay?” Picking her bag from the couch, she walked towards the door.

 

“Hold on!” Suho stopped her.

 

“Today is your big day. So we should wish you too. EXO!” the leader beckoned the others over. “Goodluck and we can’t wait for you to be with us for this comeback our dear angel.” Suho pulled her for a hug. Sehun jumped in and hugged the two of them. Followed by Chanyeol as the rest slowly joined in, making it a mass hugging session.

 

“Shorty can’t breathe! Sehun you are suffocating her!!” Chanyeol dragged Sehun away, clearing the group hug.

 

“Why is it always me that’s suffocating her?! Why can’t it be Suho Hyung?!” He protested.

 

“Because tall and skinny people are stupid.”

 

“Saying yourself?”

 

“I’m tall and lean.”

 

“You are fat.”

 

“You are stick and bones.”

 

Aleyah covered her ears as she walked out of the dorm.

 

 

Sorry for this ty chapter. It's a link to the next chapter so i had to.

Will try to update the next chapter tomorrow to make up for this one. 

Sorry once again!