Chapter 20

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah POV

 

“SSSSH!!”

 

“Shut up will you?”

 

“Can’t you all talk softer?!!”

 

I was being woken up by the dropping of pans and a series of hush and shush. It was 5.00am and the living room lights were all lit.

 

“Shut up Chanyeol.” Baekhyun Oppa hissed at him. He sat at the dining table with his fingers crossed at his lips.

 

“Hyung! That’s too much salt!” I could hear Sehun from my room.

 

“Shut up Maknae. You talk too loud.” Baekhyun Oppa scolded once again.

 

“But hyung! Look at the amount of salt Kyungsoo hyung is adding into our tofu stew!!!” Sehun screamed once again.

 

“Talk softer will you?!!! do you want to wake Aleyah up?!” Baekhyun Oppa scolded once again.

 

“Yeah. Talk softer guys.” Suho said calmly.

 

“Yeah, just shutup and sit at the dining table makbae. Or else there’s no food for you.” D.O was getting annoyed.

 

I slowly walked to the living room to see what the boys are up to. At this rate, they will definitely burn the house down.

 

“OH!” Chanyeol saw me and stood up immediately.

 

“SIT!” Baekhyun Oppa pointed at him

 

“But….”

 

“SIT!!” Chanyeol pouted and sat down obediently.

 

“What are you all doing?” I peeped into the kitchen and asked. All of them jumped at the sound of my voice.

 

“Oh Aleyah!”

 

“Morning!”

 

“I’m cooking Tofu Stew, do you want some?”

 

“I’m sorry, we must’ve woke you up.”

 

“Chanyeol, why didn’t you help her when you saw her coming?!” Baekhyun Oppa raised his voice once again.

 

“I wanted to!! You asked me to sit! Bloody hell.” Chanyeol made a pissed off face at him.

 

“That’s because you are too noisy okay?” Baekhyun Oppa answered him back as he came over to me.

 

“Must be us making too much noise right?” He gave me a guilty look.

 

“Nah… I was just thirsty.” I lied.

 

“Oh.. I will get you water. You should sit first.” He helped me to the nearest chair.

 

“Water is on the way!” Sehun walked over quickly and gave me a cup of water while he stare at me and watch me drink.

 

“Erm… thanks Sehun..” he took the cup away from me before coming in front of me again.

 

“I take you back to your room to rest?” Baekhyun Oppa offered.

 

“Yeah.. sure. Thanks.” He helped me up slowly and followed me back to the room. Before I enter, I saw a figure coming out from the other room. He was wearing a black hat, long sleeve sweater with jeans.  He pulled his hat down a little when he walked passed us and out of the door. Why is he acting so weird?

 

“Aleyah?” Baekhyun Oppa called me lightly as I stared into empty space, lost in my own thoughts.

 

“Oh… Kumawo Oppa.”

 

Kai POV

 

I threw my stuff down in a corner of the room and blast the stereo in the practise room. I let my body go with the flow of the music. Whatever that I couldn’t express outloud I could shout it out with my dance movements. It was my only escape.

 

I lost track of time as I kept on dancing. Perspiration forming on my head but I just refuse to stop dancing. Once I stop I know I will start thinking of her. How I hurt her even though she had treated me so well…

 

“There you are..” Suho opened the dance room’s door. I panted heavily.

 

“Hyung. Let’s get it over and done with. Quick.” Baekhyun threw his bag on the opposite side of the room. Away from mine. Sehun followed Baekhyun while Suho place his bag beside mine. D.O and Chanyeol just stood there unable to move.

 

“Can you all hurry put down your bag and practise?” Baekhyun hurried them once again.

 

“Uh….” Chanyeol started to make retarded noise.

 

“I dunno where to put.” I could hear Kyungsoo whisper.

 

“Me too.. why does it seem as though we are choosing sides now?” Chanyeol whispered back.

 

“I know right. How?” Kyungsoo nudged Chanyeol.

 

“You are older. You decide!” Chanyeol pushed back.

 

“Hurry up will you? I don’t feel safe leaving Aleyah alone at home. Who knows someone may try to hurt her again.” Baekhyun looked at me while he said those words. I felt something pierce through my heart.

 

“Erm yeah. Coming coming!” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo threw their bag in another corner of the room before coming over to join us.

 

 

D.O POV

 

 

“Okay, Suho you take 4 steps to your right then Kai and Baekhyun you 2 step forward.”

 

“Baekhyun you grab Kai’s collar and pull him towards you. You make sure you glare at him before pushing him away. This part will be use for the 2nd chorus. Ara?” Our dance instructor said as Chanyeol turned and looked at me in horror. Both of us knew what’s gonna happen.

 

“Can…Can I do it instead?” I volunteered. “Erm, I think it looks cool.” I lied.

 

“D.O your part it cooler at the bridge of the song so no.” The dance instructor rejected. “Quick guys! Try at the count of 5,6,7,8!”

 

Chanyeol shut his eyes in exaggeration while I just crossed my fingers. This is gonna be ugly.

 

“Yes that’s right Baekhyun. Glare at Kai. The audience need to feel the hatred.. stare at him as though he killed your girlfriend!” The dance instructor isn’t helping.

 

Baekhyun drew Kai nearer and was staring hard at him. We all knew he was seizing the chance to finish off his unfinished business with Kai.

 

“Okay at this part you push him away.” However Baekhyun didn’t. His knuckles were turning white from grabbing Kai as he continued to stare and breathe heavily.

 

“Baekhyun-ssi, please let go at the previous part. We will try again.” The dance instructor rewind the music but he showed no intention of letting Kai go. Kai just stared back at him with his dark eyes, expressionless.

 

 “Baekhyun-ssi?” the dance instructor called him once again but he wasn’t moving an inch.

 

“Let go.” Suho went up and grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist.

 

“Control yourself.” Suho hissed.

 

Baekhyun let go of his hand slowly and shoved Kai off, causing him to stumble and fall to the floor. Everyone stare at each other and the atmosphere was awkward.

 

“Erm… I think let’s take a 10 minute break.” Our dance instructor could sense the awkward tension and left the room.

 

“You guys. Be professional will you? Do you all want the media to know that Exo has internal conflict?” the leader who never gets angry is now raging.

 

“He doesn’t deserve to be part of Exo! Exo doesn’t tolerate murderers..” Baekhyun spat before slamming the room door.

 

Hi All~

I just came back from Vietnam for a volunteering programme.. 

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I rushed this chapter out hopefully you guys will like it!

will update 303 in a few days or so.

leave a comment please!