Chapter 37

She's My Manager.

 

“Where are you all going?” Aleyah opened the dorm’s door to find Chanyeol and Suho at the hallway.

 

“Han River! Skating!” The giant baby waved his skateboard excitedly as Suho wore his shoes.

 

“The night scenery there is awesome too.” Suho added.

 

“Why not you come with us?” Chanyeol looked at his manager with his puppy eyes. He knows that she had been stuck in this house for very long since they refused to let her go out alone. They had been busy so he thought now would be the best time to bring her out to get some fresh air. The members all feel equally guilty for that…

 

Baekhyun walked to the hallway upon hearing her voice from the living room. He wanted to bring her out today since it was one of their rare off days, but she was nowhere to be found since morning. Her phone was switched off too. His gentle gaze changed to an annoyed one when he saw Kai standing behind her.

 

“Call!” Aleyah shouted in excitement. She needed to get out of this house desperately. Even though the boys would be with her, it was alright. At least she gets to go out right?

 

“Alright! Let’s go!” Chanyeol put his arm around her shoulder as they marched towards the main door.

 

“You should rest. You’ve been out the whole day today.” Kai blocked their way as he told Aleyah that with a serious face. She has been out since morning and she needs plenty of rest since she's still on the road to recovery. However he didn't know that his words sounded too loving to the others.

 

Aleyah stood there trying to digest what Kai had just said. Was it her or that it sounded weird? It must be the latter since the hallway fell into a complete silence. Everyone was looking at Kai weirdly.

 

Sehun stood at the hallway just in time to witness how Kai made the situation awkward. Chanyeol and Suho raised their eyebrows and eyed Kai weirdly. Whereas, Baekhyun face was straight. However nobody saw that his fists were tightly clenched.

 

If Sehun interpreted the sentence correctly, Kai was with Aleyah the entire day. Or else how did he know that she went out the whole day? The maknae looked at his hyung and noona with squinted eyes. A mischievous smile formed on his pretty face.

 

"Noona, I'm hungry." Sehun interrupted to ease the awkwardness there. "Can you cook for me? Pleaseeee." Using his aegyo was his forte, since he was the maknae.

 

Everyone remained where they were, ignoring Sehun. Kai was still blocking the door, stopping Chanyeol and Aleyah. "Noonaaa, are you listening to me?" The maknae put down yeollie's hand that was on her shoulder and turned her around to face himself.

 

"Noona, I'm hungry. Can you please cook for me?" He whined and pouted before pushing Aleyah towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna faint soon. Quickkkk!"

 

"Oh Sehun! Aleyah is supposed to come with me you idiot!" Chanyeol cursed.

 

"I'm gonna faint if i don't eat anytime soon..." Sehun pretended to rub his temples when he caught Aleyah looking at him. He knew that if he doesn't stop Aleyah from going, the situation there will turn out ugly. Baekhyun will most likely burst and ask Kai to stay away from Aleyah. Chanyeol will not let the matter go, he will keep asking if others interpreted the way he did.

 

"Okay, I will cook for you now. Yeol, I'm not going!" Aleyah shouted from the kitchen as she folded her sleeves, preparing to cook.

 

"Food? I will help you!" Kyungsoo came out from the room to see Aleyah in the kitchen. Everyone in this household knows that Aleyah in the kitchen means there will be delicious food. And who will say no to food?

 

"Count me in." Baekhyun walked into the kitchen trying to grasp the situation that happened earlier. He wasn't thinking too much right? What Kai meant was that he was with her the entire day right?

 

"Omggg, hyung. Food." Chanyeol nudged Suho as the leader swallowed hard. Aleyah's cooking was definitely worthy enough to give Han River's scenery a miss.

 

"Count us in!" They took off their shoes and ran into the kitchen after a few minutes. Kai shook his head and laughed to himself. How comical can s get? He himself didn't realise that he made the situation awkward earlier on.

 

"I'm cooking for 6! Kai, you are eating too right?" Aleyah looked at Kai as she emphasised the word 6. The boy knew immediately that she was trying to improve the situation between him and the boys.

 

"Sehun, it's either a meal for 6 or none for all. Go get your hyung here." Aleyah instructed the maknae.

 

The smart maknae saw the eye contact that 2 made to each other a moment ago. They were talking through their eyes. This made him sure that something was definitely going on between them.

 

"Hyungggg. Don't be a spoiler. Sit down. If Aleyah doesn't cook, supper is on you." Sehun pulled Kai over to the dinning table to join the rest.

 

Kai smiled and walked towards the table. 6 or none. I underestimated your capabilities, kitty cat.

 

 

 

Hello everyone! I'm back from Tioman.

Yes, just came back! I wrote this chapter when i was there so I thought i should update first before heading to bed.

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

I was really surprised by the amout of increased subbies and comments.

Thank you so so much~

What are your comments on growl? comment below!

The song is definitely growing on me and I'm loving the boys! (As usual)

Dance movement definitely look cool but i can't bear to watch Kai do it. His waist would definitely hurt a lot man.

Gonna head to bed soon, goodnight!