Chapter 50

She's My Manager.

 

“I swear Exo has the best manager ever!” Chen ran around the house as though he striked the lottery.

 

“Noona, you are awesome.” Chanyeol walked over to hug her. “I love you.”

 

Before Chanyeol could reach Aleyah, Sehun held the collar of his hyung’s shirt and pulled him back. “Nah nah. You are not getting any skinship today.”

 

“Who the hell….” The giant cursed as he turned around to see who was the one who nearly caused him to fall. “Oh Sehun!!!”

 

Although it was midnight 3am, the dorm was still noisy like a fishmarket. On the second floor, Tao, Kris, Xiumin and Luhan were fighting over the bathroom while on the first floor, the rest are going crazy about the knee protector their manager bought.

 

“I’m going to wear to sleep tonight.” Suho announced to the others.

 

“Erm Suho, do you love it that much?” Aleyah asked her with a slightly disturbed face. She couldn’t understand how can the boys be so happy over a knee protector. From their faces and behaviors, they were more happy than just now when she treated them pizzas and fried chicken.

 

“Yes I do.” The leader beamed at her before hugging the item tightly in his chest.

 

“Thanks Jagiya.” Baekhyun Oppa whispered into her ear before sauntering back into his room to keep the item safely. The reason why the boys were so protective over it is because their dear manager had sewn their names on the knee protectors so they can identify their own easily. This little move had touched the boys hearts deeply.

 

“When did you buy them?” Kai looked at her with those doubting black eyes.

 

“I ordered online.” She lied before looking over to Chanyeol and Sehun who were still fighting and pretended to nag at them so he doesn’t see through her lie, “Yah… you 2!”

 

“I’ve got a burning question.” Kyungsoo who was silent throughout, spoke suddenly.

 

“What is it?” Suho asked.

 

“I can’t stand Tao anymore!!!” Xiumin came running down and plunged himself into the seat beside Kyungsoo. “He’s so damn annoying.”

“Xiumin.” Aleyah warned him of his unfriendly words.

 

“I’ve got a burning question everyone.” Kyungsoo made his speech once again, slightly louder this time.

 

“What is it hyung?” Sehun broke free from Chanyeol and sat on the other side of the couch beside the boy who just spoke.

 

“Aren’t you all curious about Aleyah’s age? I mean… the only person she calls Oppa is Baekhyun. Then she calls Xiumin hyung who’s the oldest among us by his name. I mean it doesn’t make any sense.”

 

“Yeah I totally agree with him.” Chanyeol raised up his hand to second his dongseng.

 

“I know for sure that I’m definitely older than Aleyah.” Luhan walked down from the 2nd floor while drying his hair with a towel.

 

“Yeah, it’s time we settle our internal problem. Once and for all.” Chanyeol announced seriously.

 

“Tch, internal problem.” Aleyah spat back at him.

 

“Aleyah. As the oldest among all, I demand you to tell us your birthdate now.” Xiumin ordered.

 

“25th December.” She answered simply.

 

“Year???” Chanyeol asked excitedly.

 

“You asked me for my birthdate, not my birthyear.”

 

“Don’t try to change the topic, you know we won’t leave the living room until you answer us.” Kyungsoo warned.

 

“Whatever that floats your boat okay. I’m turning in. Goodnight!” She quickly stood up and ran towards her room, trying to avoid the topic once again. There was no way she would ever admit that she has to call Chanyeol Oppa.

 

“You are not going anywhere.” The giant ran charged towards and hugged her. The rest subsequently came over and formed a circle around them. “Woah, what are we having now? A war? Internal war?” The girl asked them as the boys towered over her.

 

“Birth year! Birth year! Birth year!” Chanyeol started chanting as the rest joined in, flooding her ears with their manly voices.

 

“Oh my god so noisy!” She covered her ears.

 

“Birth year! Birth year! Birth year!”

“Okay okay! I give up!” The girl surrendered. “1992.”

 

“HAHAHAHA. I’M YOUR OPPA!” The giant baby laughed out loud as he punched his air in victory. “Call me Oppa. Nowwwww.”

 

“Hello dongseng.” Luhan pinched her cheeks before disappearing into his room.

 

“Xiumin Oppa okay?” The oldest one pointed to himself before joining Luhan.

 

“Call me Oppa. Quick!” The giant baby bugged her as she rolled her eyes. She had foresee this day coming. “Quick. Chanyeol Oppa. Quick!”

 

“… Yeol… Op….a” The girl mumbled.

 

“What? I can’t hear you. Louder.”

 

“Chanyeol Oppa.”

 

“One more time. I can’t hear you.”

 

“Are you deaf?!” The girl shouted into his elf ears.

 

“I’m a little deaf, so you need to be louder!!” He pretended to be deaf as he put his ears closer to her.

 

“CHANYEOL OPPA!” She shrieked causing his ears to sting from the sudden increase in volume.

 

“Woohoo!! I can totally sleep in peace tonight!!” He chirped.

 

“I have an announcement to make.” The girl said, but none of them were listening to her. The rest who were younger than her went back to the couch and played with their phones as Chanyeol boasted to them about how she needs to call him Oppa from now.

 

“I have an announcement to make…” She said once again, but no one bothered about her. “If you all are not going to listen, I’m sure you all will regret it.”

 

Kai and Sehun looked up just as she mumbled, “It’s your rest day tomorrow.”

 

“Oh my god!” Sehun stood up and hugged Kai as they jumped around the living room in happiness. It was a rare off day and Aleyah fought very hard to get it for them.

 

“What’s happening?” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Hahahaha nothing.” Sehun replied them before going back to do his celebratory dance with Kai.

 

“Yah.. what is it!” Chanyeol bugged.

 

“Call me hyung first?”

 

“Dream on.”

 

“I swear the news is worthy enough for you to call me hyung.”

 

“Never.”

 

“Okay. You will regret it tomorrow.”

 

“Okay fine.”

 

“C’mon.”

 

“Hyung.”

 

“What’s my name?”

 

“Sehun?”

 

“So?”

 

“Wth. Sehun hyung.”

 

“My surname is not wth. Leave that out please.”

 

“Sehun hyung.”

 

“Good boy.”

 

“And the news is?”

 

“IT’S OUR OFF DAY TOMORROW!!”

 

 

******

 

“Okay bye.” Aleyah pushed the giant baby out of the door. He has been really annoying ever since yesterday ever since he knew that he was older and she needed to call him Oppa. Every now and then he would demand her to call him Oppa.

 

“Bye dongseng! See you tomorrow!” He bid goodbye with Chen as they left the apartment to go home to see their parents. The china members had decided to go to the sauna and had left earlier.

 

“Aren’t you going home too?” Baekhyun asked Aleyah. “I.. erm.. just want to sleep in today.”

 

“Why not you… erm, come with me? I.. can show you house. My parents want to meet my manager for quite long already..” Baekhyun stuttered as he came up with an excuse to invite her to his house. He was so nervous that his heart was going to jump out of his chest.

 

Just as Aleyah wanted to reply her phone beeped and she open the message to read it immediately.

 

[From: Kai]

 

You are coming with me right?

 

She looked at the message and at Baekhyun before her. He was waiting for her reply eagerly but the girl was at a lost.

 

“Oppa.. I…”

 

“You?”

 

“I will go with you but I can’t stay for long is that alright?” The face of the male behind them fell when she said that. He locked his phone violently before picking up his backpack and leave without a word said.

 

“Of course it’s alright! I will go get my bag. Wait for me.” Baekhyun ran into his room excitedly as a smile spread across his face. There was nothing more happy than spending his off days with her.

 

Just as Kai stepped out of their block, his phone beeped.

 

[From: Kitty Cat]

 

I will come over for dinner. Your mother won’t mind right?

 

The boy smiled at his phone before pulling his cap down and boarded the cab he flagged. I miss you already kitty cat.

 

 

An uneditted chapter. Sorry about it. 

Having a headache now so I will edit tomorrow.

Enjoy~