Lucky Day! ofc not!

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 9

Lucky Day! Ofc not!

 

" So who do you want to pick? " CAP smirk and it definitely send chills down your spine.

 

CAP? Creepy Annoying ert... NO! Chunji? Never judge a book by it's cover.. NO! L.Joe? L to the NO! Niel? He loks creepy.... NO! Ricky? He might be cute but still a gangster.. NO! Changjo? Maknae... evil maknae.. NO!

 

" errr well can you find someone in the streets and join you? Because none of you are actually on my nice list.." You scratched your head and smile sheepishly.

 

" Seriously Shin~~~~? Seriously? " Ricky yelled.

 

" See! That's why! " You pointed it out.

 

" Hey ~~~~ noona! " Minwoo shouted from behind and come to hug you.

 

" Hello Minwoo~ " You hugged back and ruffled his hair. He smiled at you.

 

" Ehem. We are still here you know! " Chunji fake coughed. You stuck your tongue out at him. They hissed at you. Minwoo take a glance at Teen Top and looks back to you.

 

" Noona. Are they the guys forcing you to marry them? " Minwoo whispered.

 

" Yeah and now too bad. I actually have to date one of them because they took a little boy's mom. I promise to him that i will bring her mom back. THEY ARE SUCH A DUTCH BAG. " You whispered back but shouted at the last part.

 

" I can hear you! you know! " Changjo hissed at you.

 

" I know! That's why I AM SCREAMING DUUUUUH. " You insult them. Minwoo pulls your sleeves and you look at him confusedly.

 

" What's wrong? " You whispered to Minwoo.

 

" Don't believe what they say. Their lying. " Minwoo took out his phone and show you a picture of a little boy. The picture is the same as the little boy you meet. Your eyes widen and look back to Minwoo.

 

" This little boy is an actor. We once ask help from him. His acting is just jjang! "

 

You look angry to Teen Top. You walk toward Niel. They were shock yet confuse due to your sudden action. You step on Niel's foot HARD. You scoffed at him,grabs Minwoo and went back home.

 

" what the heck?! Did she found out? " CAP stomp his foot while Niel is just rolling at the streets hoping the pain would go away.

 

" Yeah. See that little boy ~~~'s been talking to? He's from Boyfriend. We got a rival. " L.Joe look at the path you walk away Teen Top sigh and went back to their hangout.

 

Meanwhile at Boyfriend's house, You are fumming with anger. You keep cursing Teen Top inside your head. If killing wasn't illegal, They are dead by now. You stomp off to your room. You grab the pillow and squeeze it,imagining if it was Teen Top. Suddenly, You heard someone knocking on your door. You open it and see Kwangmin at the door. He rubbed the back of his head.

 

" We are going to a club to have fun. I was wondering if you... want to.. come? " He smiled dorkily.

 

" Yeah! I will be down in 10. " You said and Kwangmin went downstair to wait for you with the rest of Boyfriend. 

 

(A/N: Let's pretend that you have already buy clothes okay lol )

 

You wore http://productshots2.modcloth.com/productshots/0119/2368/99497f338204b12d585dcef9eea3599c.jpg?1347544804

 

You walk down stairs to see Boyfriend staring at you. They know your beautiful but they never knew you were that beautiful. You fake a cough and they move their gaze to somewhere else.

 

" Noona! You look so pretty! Kajja let's go go go! " Minwoo drag you out of the room. The other members were jealous of Minwoo because your more close to Minwoo than the others.

 

After walking for 10minutes, You reached TS Club. You and Boyfriend entered the club and see a lot of people drinking,dancing,and mostly making out. You covered Minwoo's eyes not wanting him to ruin his innocent eyes because of that. Hyunseong tapped your shoulder and you look at him.

 

" He is not that innocent. No need for that. " He pointed to your hands. You blush and let go of your hands from Minwoo's eyes. Youngmin grabs your hand and went to bar tender.

 

" So what do you want to drink? " Youngmin winked at you.

 

" A glass of coke please. " You blush.

 

I never knew how handsome they are >__<♥

 

Youngmin ordered your drink and give it to you. You were chatting with him until the Boyfriend members drags Youngmin to the dance floor. You drink your coke and listening to the music. Suddenly you felt someone was staring at you then someone sits next to you. The guy was smirking at you. You roll your eyes and ignore him.

 

" Hi there. " That guy touches your thigh. You slap his hand away.

 

" Get the away. " You glared at him.

 

" Woah calm down there chick. " He was staring at you from your face right down to your legs.

 

" Stare at me again and i swear to God, You won't be able to see anything with those eyes of yours. "

 

" Your just my type. I'm Kai. You? " Kai took your hand and kiss it.

 

" None of your business. " You punch him in the face and went to find Boyfriend. You wanted to go home since that Kai guy looks like a gangster. You do not want to anyone found out your true identity especially in clubs. Gangsters are always clubbing. If they know who you are then your in some deep sh*t.

 

" Hey! You. Aren't you Shin ~~~~? From the Shin family? " One guy asked you. They others stop doing what were they doing and stare at you. The loud music suddenly stops.

 

Holy sh*t. Just when i thought my day is getting any better.

End of Chapter 9!

 

Thank you for everyone who is supporting this fic♥