Kidnaping

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 41

Kidnaping

It was 8 Am, Minhyuk woke up and notice that Geul Mi is sleeping on the floor. Minhyuk smiled and lift her up back into her room and lay her down on her bed. Minhyuk patted her head and was about to leave when Geul Mi grab his arm.

“ Don’t go. “ Geul Mi murmured.

“ Okay, I won’t go anywhere. “ Minhyuk sits on the edge of the bed. Geul Mi smiled and sits up on her bed.

“ Morning. “ Geul Mi smiled and hugged him.

“ Morning to you too. “ Minhyuk hugged her back.

“ Go clean up, I will make breakfast for us both. “ Minhyuk ordered and Geul Mi nodded. She went to the bathroom to clean herself up like what Minhyuk ordered her to. Minhyuk went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for them both.

Geul Mi finished cleaning her up and went to the kitchen to be greeted by Minhyuk. Minhyuk push Geul Mi down to her sit and serve the breakfast in front of her. Minhyuk grab his breakfast and sits next to Geul Mi.

“ Bon appetite. “ Minhyuk gives Geul Mi a spoon. Geul Mi accepts the spoon and eats her breakfast.

“ It’s delicious! Thank you. “ Geul Mi smiled to Minhyuk cutely.

“ No problem. I will do everything for you. “ Minhyuk eats his breakfast.

Everything.......

“ Is there something that bothers you? “ Minhyuk asks her. Geul Mi just smiled and shook her head as a no answer.

  • -

The next day

They were having lunch and Minhyuk notice that their food supply is going to run empty if they don’t go and purchase some food. Minhyuk ask Geul Mi whether she want to join him to go shopping but she denied the offer. Minhyuk is now at the supermarket purchasing some food.

“ Hmm. What’s next on the list? “ Minhyuk looks at the grocery list and the next ingredients was cereal. Minhyuk went to the cereal section and found the cereal that Geul Mi liked. He picks it up and puts in on the trolley. He was about to leave when he saw a girl struggling to grab a cereal box from a high shelf. Minhyuk approach that girl and help her.

“ Is this what you want? “ Minhyuk politely asks the girl.

“ Ah yes! Thank you very much .....err mind telling me your name? So I can properly thank you? hehe . “ The girl asks while starching the back of her head.

“ Minhyuk and yours? “ Minhyuk asks back.

“ I’m Jihyun and thank you for your help Minhyuk-ssi. “ Jihyun smiled to Minhyuk.

“ It’s really no big thing, no need to thanked me. “ Minhyuk smiled and went to do more grocery shopping. Minhyuk finished buying all the stuffs on the grocery list. Minhyuk was about to leave when she saw Jihyun waving to him and running to him.

“ Mi-Minhyuk, Do you have any free time? “ Jihyun asks while panting.

“ I’m sorry but I’m kind of in a hurry. “ Minhyuk remembers the accident previously where Geul Mi was about to kill herself. He can’t risk that happening again so he needed to be back home with Geul Mi as soon as possible.

“ Please! I really want to be friends with you! A few minutes is fine too! “ Jihyun bowed to Minhyuk. Minhyuk panic and tried to denied her offered but she is too persistent and Minhyuk end up accepting her offer. They both went to a cafe that is near the supermarket.

“ What would like to have sir and miss? “ The waiter asked.

“ I want a cup of cappuccino. “ Minhyuk said.

“ I want a chocolate cake and orange juice please. “ Jihyun said. The butler write their orders and went to ordered to the counter.

“ So what do you want to talk about? “ Minhyuk asks.

“ I just wanted to chat... I don’t have many friends and my family detest me. Nobody ever offered me a helping hand and you were the first one to help me. I’m really grateful so I wanted to thank you! “ Jihyun smiled.

“ Oh.. You’re life must be tough huh? “ Minhyuk said in a concern tone.

They both keep chatting until it was late night already. They didn’t even notice that time have past that long. Before they both went back home, they exchange phone numbers. Minhyuk drives back to Geul Mi’s home. When he arrives, there was nobody at home. Minhyuk checked every single room but Geul Mi couldn’t be founded. Minhyuk tries to call Geul Mi’s phone and Geul Mi pick up the phone.

“ Geul Mi, where are you?? “ Minhyuk ask worriedly.

“ Are you more worried of me or this little brat here? “ Geul Mi said and a screaming voice could be heard.

“ Minhyuk. Pl-Pleas-se hel-help-p me. “ Someone ask for Minhyuk’s help. The voice sounds so familiar to Minhyuk, It was like he just heard it before.

“ Ji-Jihyun? Is that you??? What happen?? “ Minhyuk grew worried.

“ You care about this b*tch more than me....... “ Geul Mi said and the line was cut off.

“ Damn it! What the hell is going on?! “ Minhyuk punched the wall. Minhyuk went to the parking lot to get his car and went to search for Geul Mi and Jihyun. Before he could reach his car, there was a screech sound that could be heard. Minhyuk looked around but he couldn’t find the source of this mystery sound. He ignores the sound and headed to his car. He opens the car door and WHAM. Minhyuk got hit by a baseball bat.

End of Chapter 41

A/N : kekeke let the horror begin *--*