Ready? Set? Go!!!

Wait... What?!!
Chapter 1

Ready? Set? Go!!!!!

Your P.O.V

" ~~~~!!! Have done packing all the stuffs that you need to go to Seoul?? " My childhood friend, Mi Young asks.

" I think I've pack all of them! I'm gonna miss here. The pain memories,my friends,and you the most Mi Young. " I was trying to hold my tears back but I couldn't and end up crying. Mi Young comes closer and patted my back to feel better.

" I'm gonna miss you too ~~~~. Promise me something. " Mi Young said with a serious face.

" Ehm! Promise what? " I wipe my tears away with my sleves.

" No matter what happens we will always be best friends forever! " Mi Young said and give me a big hug it last pretty long because I know that it'll be the last hug between me and Mi Young. I hug back and said " I promise! " And at the end both of us end up crying.



Mean while, B.A.P were having a very boring meeting.

" Sir, as you can see if we buy stocks from ^HSI - " that guy were cutted by an another guy. (A/N : I don't know anything about stocks I've just got this name from my stock app).

" We should invest on them! Yes! I know their stock is raising A LOT but we should be more carefull. Do you agree with me Mr. Yongguk? " that guy asks Yongguk.

" Err, I kinda agree with you. " Yongguk said. He scratch the back of his neck.

" Is it over yet?! I'm bored and hungry. " Zelo whined like a 5 year old child.

" Okay then the meeting will be postpone. We'll discuss this some other time. " Youngjae said and B.A.P leaves the meeting room.

They went to a near cafe and eat their breakfast there. They all look glommy because they are their heir to their dad's company. The " Bang " company is the richest company of all so they have to learn this whole bussiness thing from young age.

" Hyung's!!!! Let's ditch all the meeting!! I'm sick of this! Let's have some fun! " Zelo suggest. They all look at each other with a grin on their face.

" Okay! Let's have fun! " All of them said.



Back to Your situasion~

You and Mi Young were at KTX Train Station. You both hug before you went in the train. Mi Young broke the hug and you went inside to the train. You sit in your chair and you saw Mi Young was waving goodbye to you but something is suspicious. Instead of a smile, Mi Young gave you a panic expression on her face. You saw a bunch of gangster which is Teen Top around the train.

" Oh, Man! How did they know I'm leaving here! Dammit! " You quickly try to find a place to hide in a short notice. You couldn't find one so you quickly hides under the seat.

" Hyung! Hyung! There's our sits! " Changjo points at the chair which is Literary next to yours. They head to their seats. Suddenly, L.Joe starts to laugh super hard all the passagers on the train looks at him thinking he's stupid/lunatic or both.

" Are you finally gone crazy? " C.A.P asks.

" What?! No!!! Look what we got here. " L.Joe giggles and point at the chairs. Mi Young notice that they found out that you have been spotted by Teen Top. She immediately went to the train but too late. When she was about to run inside, the train has already starts heading to Seoul. All she can do is just stand out side and pray that you will not be caught by Teen Top.

" Ehm, we got chairs? What's so funny about that?!! " Chunji said while staring weirdly at L.Joe.

" Guys! Stop staring at me like that! I'm not nuts okay! Look UNDER the seats. " You starts to panic. They all except L.Joe look down under the seats and saw you panicking. C.A.P grabs your wrist and pull you out.

" My,My, tsk tsk. Your such a naughty fiancé isn't it. " Ricky said and Niel starts to smirk. They all stare at you with a look that states I'mgonnarapeyouforsure look. You just stand there frozen.

End of Chapie 1.





A/N : I don't really know what to say except I hope you like my new fanfic!!!! Please subscribe and comment on it! Thank you!!!

P.S : I wanna thanks my first subscriber @Angel_Bana99!!! Thank you for subscribing ^^