A Mysterious Guy?

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 11

A Mysterious Guy?

 

"Hey when is she waking up? " Xiumin whines.

 

" Shut up hyung! You'll wake her up. " Kai rolled his eyes and smack Xiumin's head.

 

You whimpered and starts to move around. EXO look at you confusedly.

 

" No. No. Mom.. Dad.... NO! " You woke up and tears from your eyes fall down. Your sweat is all over your face. You were covered with fear all over. You dreamed about the day that your parents dead. You dream about those gangsters stab your parents. It was just simply terrifying and terrible.

 

" are you... okay? " Kai asked you.

 

" What the hell... " you look around and notice your in an unkown place. You get up and went straigjt to the door. Your was already on the door knob before you can twist it open Kai already dragged you to the rest of s.

 

" What.the..is.wrong.with.you. " you glare at him. You aura was a murder aura. You were holding back your anger who was about to explode anytime soon.

 

" Look ~~~. i only wanted to be friends with you. is that so wrong? " Kai sighed.

 

" I don't want to be friends with gangsters. Your just the same like others. You know i'm Shin ~~~ from the start. You just wanted to use me. " You said and it hurt Kai a lot.

 

" Shin ~~~~?! YOUR THE SHIN ~~~?! " Chen freaked out.

 

" Yes. I will not let anyone destroy my family. Stay out of my way. " You went to the doors and leave EXO in confuse.

 

" Wow Kai. You fall for the one girl that is never going to be yours.daebak. “ Chanyeol gives a thumbs up for Kai. Kai sends daggers to Chanyeol and shove his thumb.

 

 

When you got out of EXO’s house, you decided to take a walk around the neighbor hood. The weather is pretty good too. The sun is shining, the birds are singing nothing could ruin this morning except for one thing……

 

When you walk out of EXO’s house, someone was actually at outside of the house. Waiting for you to come out. He keeps taking pictures of you and decided to walks towards you. He knock you unconscious and dragged you to his mini van.

 

He puts you softly on the bed and locks the door. He humming to a lullaby, hoping you will never wake up and will always be at his side.

 

“ ~~~-ah. You’ve leave me once but now I will make sure you will never ever leave my side again. “ he brushes your hair so it won’t block his view of your beautiful face.

 

 

Meanwhile at Boyfriend’s house…..

 

“ Hyung, where could ~~~ noona be? She’s already gone for the whole night something might could happen to her. “ Minwoo couldn’t sleep knowing that your missing for the whole night. He keep praying that, you will come back. But sadly his pray didn’t come true as he hoped.

 

“ Aren’t you a bit too worrying over her Minwoo? She is strong no one could defeat her. “ Youngmin said.

 

“ She is strong and powerful but she is a GIRL. She can’t out power anyone. “ Hyunseong stated.

 

“ Let’s try to search for her. “ Kwangmin suggest.

 

Boyfriend went to search for you. They went to all the darkest path at Seoul hoping you will be there safe and sound.

 

A/N : A short update! Sorry for updating TT__TT I have too much homework and tests so I don’t have anytime to update. Thank you for all who is supporting this fic and all my fics <(__ __)>