The Truth Behind The Happiness

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 19

The Truth behind the Happiness

After waiting for 3 hours, the train finally arrived Busan your hometown! You hop off the train and start’s to find a taxi. After finding one, you told the taxi driver your address. The journey was really long that you even fall asleep. When you’ve reach your destination. The taxi driver wakes you up, you paid the driver, grabs your stuff and hop off the taxi. You glance at your house.

“ It has been a long time that I haven’t been here. “ You sigh and went inside.

The house was a mess. Blood is scattered everywhere but there were no dead bodies. You went to your room and puts your stuff there. You started to clean up the house. To make it more appropriate to stay. The cleaning took you’re whole day. You were extremely tired and dirty. You took some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Luckily, the water still runs at your house. You ordered a delivery Chinese food and sits on your room.

“ i should start searching when the food has arrived, “ You heard the door bell ring so you take some money and paid the delivery. You eat it in peace. After eating, you clean up the mess and went to your parent room to find some hidden clues about the Shin family’s history. You tried to search at the desk’s drawer but you can’t find anything. You search under the bed, you still can’t find anything. You search at the wardrobe but still failed to find any clues. You lay on the bed thinking where your parent could hide.

If I needed to find something very important, where would I hide it?

After thinking for a few minutes, you finally thought of something. You grab the picture frame and smash it on the floor. The picture frame broke and there’s a note attached at the back of the frame. You detach the note from the frame and read’s it.

351

“ 351? What is that? “ You scratch your head and starts to think hardly.

“ My favourite book! “ you went to your room and opens the book to page 351. When you open it to page 350, apparently the page 351 and 352 are glued together. You carefully rip open the glue and you end up finding a key and an address.

“ Maybe the answer is right there. “

You put the key inside the box of clues that you found and went to sleep. It was already dark and you are already tired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

You woke up early and take a bath. After cleaning up, you grab your bag and put the box and your wallet inside the bag. You called a taxi and waited for the taxi to arrive. When it arrived, you hop in and tell the taxi to go to the address that is written in the note. You arrived at a locker safe, you paid the taxi and went inside.

“ Morning miss. How may I help you? “ The counter lady smiled.

“ Morning to you too. Can you help me find my dad’s locker? His name is Shin Hyunsik. “ You said.

“ Let me check for you. “ The counter lady searched at her computer.

“ I’m sorry miss but he isn’t registered here. Maybe your mom is the one who is registered? “ The counter lady ask.

“ Oh yeah. Her name is Shin Jimin. “ You said. The counter lady search for your mother’s name but it wasn’t registered too.

“ i’m sorry miss but she isn’t registered here too. “ The counter lady apologies.

“ Can you try Shin ~~~~. Please for the last time. “ You begged. The counter lady checks again.

“ Oh, There’s a locker that she registered. It’s the locker 777. Let me guide you there. “ The counter lady lead you there and leaves when you arrived. You open your bag and grabs the box. You open the box and grab the key and put the box inside your bag.

“ I hope this works. “ You insert the key at the door knob and twist the key to open the locker. The locker was open. You look inside the locker and saw a lot of documents so you put all the document inside your bag and quickly went back to home.

When you reach home, you locked the door and windows not wanting to let anyone know what is going on inside. You open your bag and pull the documents out.

“ Money transfer? “ You open the document and read it carefully.

A money transferred document for $100000 Million dollars to the Shin family. From the Bang family. Why did the Bang family transfer all this money to the Shin family?

You grab another document and read’s it.

A power transferred document. With this document, the Lee family will bow down to the Shin family. If someone breaks the rules of the contract shall be punish with the death punishment. What is this document?

You’re starting to tremble. You are confused of these entire contracts.

“ Didn’t the Shin family archive power and money by their own and didn’t from the others help? Wait a second.... Jaewook... Lee Jaewook. Is this the reason why Lee Jaewook died? Because the break the rules of this document? “ You’re starting to feel helpless, terrified, and a killer. You look around the documents and saw a diary. You open the diary but it was empty. You rip the cover of the book and you saw a note falling down. You pick it up and read it.

“ DE. Dead End. The Shin family have finally gathered all our family that have been scattered from all over the world. We have brain washed people and make them look like us and make they do the dirty work for us. We have train everyday and every night. We have brought and steal every guns, swords, and even bombs in South Korea. We have been waiting for the right time to destroy every gangster and we will end them by killing every single of them. The other gangster will have a dead end and we will become victorious.  “ You can’t take anymore of this shocking news. The Shin family is a murder family. The Shin family forced everyone to obey them or else they will get killed. No wonder other gangsters only fight with Shin family and not Lee or Kim.

You went to the kitchen to grab a lighter to burn these entire document. When you find the lighter, you saw a letter. You grab the letter and open it.

“ My dear daughter, This your beloved dad. I hope you will find this note because it’s really important. Remember when gangsters tried to kill me and your mom on your birthday? Of course you do. It really leaves a big scar on your memory right? But don’t worry. We didn’t die my beloved ~~~ and so is your grandfather too. We are currently hiding and trying to gather all the Shin family and we will make a whole new revolution where we will become the ruler of this world and no one can stop us! Have you seen the copies of the documents? It’s pure genius right? Wait for our return ~~~. – Loved Dad.”

“ They aren’t humans.... They are not my family anymore. “ You grab the documents, your stuff and put it in your suitcase. You went back to your to Teen Top’s home to tell them what is about to happen.

End of Chapter 19

A/N: Otl at first I write this fic into a world domination fic xD but i decided to change it since i have another that is about world domination K Anyway hope you all like it o/