Break Down

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 25

Break Down

You blink in confusion and shook your head. That definitely give you a shock of a lifetime.

“ That stupid idot! What does he think he is! I’m going to beat him up into a plump! “ You shouted. You got up and headed back home. You sits on the couch and saw a picture frame. The picture frame contains a picture of Teen Top smiling. You wipe the frame and sigh.

I will help you guys like how you help me. This time is different now after helping you. I will have to disappear. I can’t keep putting you all in danger.

You put back the picture frame back to it’s original position. You stand up and went to your room to get some rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

You woke up early and make breakfast for yourself. They boys haven’t come back and it worries you more than before. You somehow need to contact that mysterious in order to help Teen Top and EXO-K. They burden have increases double since he did admit that he sort of kidnap EXO-K. You headed out after eating breakfast. You open the door and saw a familiar figure.

“ What... are you doing here? “ You ask hesitantly. Out of everyone, you would expect the less to meet this person.

“ I came to persuade you once more time. Please come back. You won’t survive if you opposite us. “ Miyoung begged you.

“ I’m sorry Miyoung. I will never go back to them anymore, everything is different now. You should join me instead of sticking with them. “ You firmly said to her.

“ Why don’t you understand that all I’m doing right now is for the good of you! “ Miyoung shouted at you. When you first met Miyoung till now, you have never saw her shouting and getting mad. This is the first time she ever become like this.

“ Give me one good reason, why should I even go back to that beast family? “ You crossed your arms and stare at her.

“ The Shin’s has a new weapon. Even the best assassin will never beat them. I said too much now, it’s your choice to join back or still opposite us. I come here to warn you but I hope you realize what I said is right and join us back. “ Miyoung smiled and walks away from you.

“ Miyoung! “ You shouted. She turns around and stares at you.

“ I won’t go back but I will win the war! Wait for me, I will get you back to my side for sure. I promise! “ You shouted and gives her a thumbs up. She laughs and yelled ‘fighting’ to you. Slowly she walks away and her figure disappears. You gain strength once again thanks to Miyoung who have helped you even if she is in the enemy’s side.

“ Looks like someone is in a good mood. “ Someone said. You glance around but you couldn’t found anyone. You just shake your head and ignore it.

“ Ouch, someone is ignoring me. “ The voice comes back again. You glance around and scratch your head in confuse.

“ i’m behind you ~~~~-ah “ You blinked and look behind. Your eyes grow wider when you saw him. Instead of giving him a ‘hi’ or ‘good morning’ you gave him a punch in the stomach. He groans in a pain and held his stomach.

“ What the hell was that? “ He groans.

“ For kissing me you bastard! “ You look at his feet and stomp his feet hardly. He grabs his feet and groans louder.

“ And what the hell was that actually for?! “ He shouts.

“ For kidnapping my friends you ! Give them back or I will kill you! “ You threaten him.

“ You should thank me instead of hurting me tch. “ That guy tch-ed at you.

“ Are you sassing me? Do you want an another punch but this time in the face? “ You raise your fist up.

“ Woaah Woaah. Calm down chick. I was playing with you. Your friends are at my basement, their un-harm. Don’t worry. “ The guy sigh.

“ Where are they? Take me to them now! “ You ordered him. He just sigh more and mention you to follow him. You follow him and end up going to a ware house.

“ We have reach our destination princess ~~~ “ The guy winks at you while you gave him a ‘ are you kidding me’ face.

“ What’s the expression for? “ That guy asked while tilting his head to the right. You rolled your eyes and kick his knee which cause him to fall.

“ For a lady, you’re not very nice! “ That guy scoffs.

“ Well, for a human you sure do lie a lot. They’re in your basement? This surely is not a basement your freak brain. “ You scoff at him back. The guy silently curse and opens the back door of the ware house. You both went inside and saw Teen Top and EXO-K both are injured and all are laying in bed. You gasped at the view. You were about to run to them but that guy hold your shirt for you to unable to run towards them.

“ Their sleeping it’s better that you let them sleep instead of disturbing them. “ You nodded and glance at them.

“ Minhyuk. “ the guy who brought you here said.

“ huh? What did you say? “ You ask him again.

“ Minhyuk. That’s my name. You haven’t known my name yet right? “ You nodded and ignores him. Your whole focus is on Teen Top and EXO-K.

They must experience so much pain. I wish I can somehow help them.

Slowly your tears make a way out of your eyes. You still haven’t realize that you are crying. Minhyuk wipes the tears away and gives you a small smiled. You tired to hold on to your tears but your tears just keep flowing down. Minhyuk gives a tissue for you to wipe your tears. You grab the tissue and wiped your tears.

“ Wha-what ha-happen to th-them? “ You sniffed.

“ Me, and my friends were passing by and saw them were fighting about 1000 men who is wearing black suits. “ Minhyuk remembers the accident again.

“ 1000 mens? “ Slowly it got you curious.

“ Yeah, oddly around the 1000 guys, I think I saw the Shin family’s boss. Odd huh? “ Minhyuk chuckled.

“ No.... it’s not odd or funny at all... “ Tears are slowly appearing in you eyes again. You sits on the floor, hugging your legs to hide your face.

“ i’m sorry... i’m so sorry...... it’s all my fault... “ You cried more. Minhyuk is confuse since he didn’t knew anything. Minhyuk sits next to you and pat your back.

“ I know how you feel. They will get well soon so cheer up. “ Minhyuk tries to comfort you which was a false thing to do. You end up getting angry. You stand up and points at him.

“ You! You know absolutely nothing about how I feel! They were hurt because of me! ME! They could have got killed because of me! If I wasn’t with them, they will never be like this in the first place. “ You shouted to Minhyuk. You wiped your tears and headed outside not caring anything anymore. All you feel right now is guilt, pain and misery. You felt like killing yourself and end your life once again. You feel down because you didn’t have energy left. You knee’s was bleeding but it didn’t hurt as much as your heart right now.

“ I never thought you will end up like this Shin ~~~. “ Seyong appeared out of nowhere.

“ What do you want from me?! Haven’t you torture me enough? “ You burst out of tears again.

“ Come back. Come back to the Shin family and be mine. “ Seyong comes closer to you and kneel down. He rips his clothes and use the cloth to bandage your injury.

“ Will you promise not to hurt them if I come back? “ You stare at the ground.

“ Yes, I promise my dear. “ Seyong grabs your hand and kiss it.

“ Fine, I’ll go back. “ You said.

“ Good decision. Let’s go back princess. “ Seyong said. He carries you at his back and headed back to the Shin family’s hideout.

End of Chapter 25

A/N : okay~ I know i’m cruel as always Dx The drama is officially starting xD stay tune for more drama! Thank you for supporting this fic!!! I love all of you <3