Killer

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 45

Killer

Geul Mi arrived where Minhyuk was being keep hostage or more like kidnap. She went inside the house and went to a hidden room to take out a laptop. She turns on the laptop and inserts a thumb drive. She clicked the thumb drive’s icon and a chat pops out. It was more like a live chat. She pulls a table near Minhyuk, near enough for him to see and far enough for him to unable to touch the laptop. The chat layout was divided into 7. Minhyuk took a look at the laptop screen to see his brothers being tied up like himself.

“ What do you want now?!! “ Minhyuk shouted to Geul Mi. Knowing his brothers are all going to be killed because of him, he rather die than watch how his brothers are dying.

“ I’m sick of you telling me what to do. Let’s play a game. “ Geul Mi took out another knife below the bed. She throws it to Minhyuk’s side making it stabs a wall instead of Minhyuk. Minhyuk widen his eyes and felt a bit of relive that the knife didn’t actually stabbed him.

“ What do you want now? “ Minhyuk’s blood is boiling with anger now. No matter what he has done, she will end up unsatisfied or end up wanting more.

“ I’m sick of you. Let’s play the cup game. “ Geul Mi smirks and went to a hidden room to grab 3 Styrofoam cups and pulled the knife that was stuck on the wall next to Minhyuk. She puts the knife in a standing position and puts the styrofoam cup backwards making it facing the upwards. She puts the other two styrofoam backwards as well. She swapped the Styrofoam cups to make Minhyuk forgot where the hidden knife Styrofoam cup was. She stopped swapping the cups.

“ The game is simple, all you got to do is to slam your head at the Styrofoam cups. “ Geul Mi smirks.

“ What if I don’t want to? “ Minhyuk glared at her.

“ Oh well. “ She grabbed her laptop and typed something in her laptop and showed it to Minhyuk. The view of the laptop is where Peniel was trapped. At the basement of the house, there is a caged lion, walking around the cage wanting to go on hunting for food but sadly the lion is caged.

“ With a button, I could break free of the lion and you know what makes it more interesting? “ Geul Mi smirks as she leans closer to Minhyuk.

“ What scent attracts a hungry lion? It’s meat. The chair that guy is sitting “ Geul Mi points to Peniel and his seat that he is sitting at. “ It’s made of raw meat. I would love to see the lion devours your friend. Now, make your choice before my adrenalin wins me over and press the open button for the cage. “ Geul Mi took out a button and puts her finger on the button.

Minhyuk is panicking now. If he selects the wrong Styrofoam cup, he will end up dying here. He needs to get this right or his friends are in deep trouble. The chance of getting stabbed by the knife is 1/3. He needs luck to play this game. He stared at the three Styrofoam cups and randomly picks one.

“ I chose this one. “ Minhyuk picked on the left.

“ Smash it then. “ Geul Mi dared him to. Minhyuk closed his eyes and prayed for it to be the Styrofoam cup that doesn’t have the knife in it. Minhyuk smashed his head to the Styrofoam cup and blood burst out from his head including tiny bits of his brains that had been cut of from the knife in the hidden Styrofoam. Geul Mi smiles, slowly his smile turns into a smirk then end up into laughter.

“ You idiot! You thought luck can help you on this? Hahahahahaha. “ Geul Mi laughs even more louder. She bumped into the Styrofoam cups and the cups fall on the floor. The other Styrofoam cups’s inside can be seen and knifes had been taped around the cups. The truth is no matter what cup Minhyuk picked, he will end up dying. Either he will die because of the taped knife cups or the cup that had a knife inside. Geul Mi stops laughing and took her belongings inside the house and puts it inside her car.

She took out two gallons of oil and pours it on the house. When she was done covering the house with oil, she took out a lighter. She lighted the lighter, she can feel the heat from the fire. She throws the lighter to the house making the house burn. She headed back to her car and drove off to some other place.

-

Geul Mi heads to a small village where the resident is less crowded from the others. She pulled her car and took out a knife and starts to cut herself, making herself bleed. Geul Mi wrapped the knife and shoved it on the back of her jeans. She opens the door and pretends to faint. Someone saw Geul Mi fainted and went to her side to help her.

“ Are you okay? “ Geul Mi looks at the person who is trying to help her injuries to stop bleeding. He tore his shirt and wraps it around her injury. It was actually No Minwoo. She smirks and faints on his side. Minwoo shook Geul Mi to wake her up but she didn’t, Minwoo took a glance at the person who is fainting and widen his eyes. It was actually Shin ~~~~. The girl that saved his life once and the person he is searching so desperately.

“ What happen to you? “ Minwoo murmur and lifts Geul Mi up and puts her inside her car and droves her and himself to a hotel. Minwoo lifts her up again and brings her inside the hotel room. He searched for the first aid kit and starts to treat Geul Mi’s injury.

“ Where am I? “ Geul Mi said hazily making it look like that she fainted before. Geul Mi looks around the room, she smiles when she saw he took her bag inside the room. She can easily kill her prey now. She glanced at Minwoo who is staring at her.

“ ~~~~! Are you okay? What happen to you?? “ Minwoo grabs Geul Mi’s shoulder.

“ I-I don’t know. “ Geul Mi grabs her head pretending to look hurt but she actually trying to hide her smirk.

“ Don’t worry, your safe now and that is what matters. “ Minwoo hugged her, that’s what triggered Geul Mi’s anger. She hates him, she hated that he is touching him without her permission. She wanted him to die in front of her right now. She was about to take out her knife but she got a headache.

“ My head.... argh.... run.... GO! “ Geul Mi shouted due to the pain. Minwoo looked at her confused.

“ Ar-Are you okay? “ Minwoo shook her to make her face him. Geul Mi was hitting her head now due to the pain, it was unbearable it’s more painful than giving birth to a child. She takes out the knife from her back of her jeans and stabs herself at the stomach, but she didn’t stab too deep or else she would die. Geul Mi’s head stop hurting and her gaze turns into a lustful one. Like a wolf looking at it’s prey ready to hunt and kill it’s prey.

“ Die “ That is the last words that Minwoo could ever hear. Geul Mi grabs her knife tightly and stabs Minwoo’s throat making him mute so he won’t shout or ask for help. She laughs and stabs Minwoo’s head. She went to the corner where her bag is located. She took out a bomb and plants it on Minwoo’s stomach. She went to the bathroom and glance herself at the mirror. Her face is splashed with blood and so are her clothes. She decided to clean herself before she blow up the whole hotel.

After she took a bath, she grabs her bag and went to her car. Before she leaves the village, she saw someone or more like some guys come and approached her. She rolled her eyes and faked a smile at them.

“ ~~~~~! Where have you been this whole time? “ Kwangmin said and the others nodded.

“ I was at my friends house. “ Geul Mi looked at the ground, getting impatient. All she wanted was leaving this stinking place and blow this place up but instead she had to deal with them.

“ ~~~~, Have you seen Minwoo? We’ve been searching for him all day. “ Donghyun asked her. She told them where Minwoo was, they asked her to stay and wait for them. Geul Mi nodded and they went inside the hotel. As soon as she saw them went inside the hotel, she drove the car about 250KM away from the hotel, she took out a remote and pushed the number 7 button. Suddenly a loud boom can be heard and an explosion can be seen. Fire was all over the whole village, shrieks of fears can be heard from a far. Geul Mi smirks and drove her car to her next destination.

 

End of Chapter 45

A/N: Sorry for the late update TTuTT I have been having writers block lately TT~TT I hope you enjoy this chapter even thought I already know you won’t because I killed 7 people. Anyways I’m trying to end this story as soon as possible because the longer it gets the harder and weirder it’s going to end....  As always, Thank you for supporting this fic! <3