B.A.P

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 14

B.A.P

You look around and saw nobody is in the area.

Please.. someone help me

Suddenly your ears hear someone no a group of guys chatting and laughing. You shout help as loud as you can hoping those people will come and help you. Seyong quickly shut your mouth with his hand and you bite his hand. The group of people came and Seyong cursed and left. You sre now crying and fall on the hard ground. Your knees are bleeding but you couldn’t careless. You finally have escape from Seyong. This is the most happiest moment in your life. You look at the group of guys and you keep thanking them.

“ Thank you... thank you so much..” You keep crying and crying.

“ No problem... Mind telling me your problem? “ one of the guys ask.

“ I-I-i was cap-capture by a-a psycho but tha-thanks to you all. I-i’ve finally got free. Thank you..” You tears keep flowing no matter how much you tried to hold it.

“ Oh, i see. You guys stay here with her. I’m going to get something. Be back soon. “ The other guys nodded as a yes.

“ ehm, hey mind telling us your name? “

“ Oh yeah. I’m sorry. I’m Shin ~~~~ and you are..? “ You ask.

“ We are B.A.P! “ They all said.

“ I’m Yongguk next to me is Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, and last is our maknae Zelo. “ Yongguk introduce s.

“ Thank you all. I will remember your help. “ You bowed to them and left.

“ Excuse me but i don’t think it’s a good idea to went around here at night all by yourself and you might get capture by that psycho again. “ Youngjae stated.

“ Yeah, your right but i have to find my friends. I’ve been gone for about four days they might be worried. “

“ We’ll help you find your friends but for now stay with us, okay? “ Yongguk look at you with a look that’s full of concern. You thought about for a minute and end up agreeing Yongguk.

I’ll stay with them for this night after that i have to find Boyfriend. They must be so worried. Wait.. what if Seyong saw them... will he kill them like he kill all those kids? Is it even save for me to stay with B.A.P? Is there any place that is save for me?

“ ehm, B.A.P? “ you sigh at your thought. You don’t want more people to get hurt because of you soyou think it’s the best if you stay alone.

“ Yeah ~~~ noona? “ Zelo asked.

“ I don’t think it will be a good idea for me to go with you. I don’t want you all to get hurt. “ You said and run away.

“ Hey! ~~~~~~! Aish that girl. “ Youngjae ruffle his hair.

“ If she wants to be alone than let her be. “ Daehyun said and leave. The others sigh and leaves as well.

Seyong POV

How dare she leave. Can she feel my love to her? I will find you ~~~~. No matter where you are, dead or alive you will be with me. I walk to my room and saw that cage. The cage that my dad and mom used to lock me. Parents love is great huh? I saw the skeletons head inside.

“ How are you dad? Mom? Having fun in hell? I hope so. “ I kick the cage and lays on my bed.

I close my eyes and all the image i got is ~~~~~’s smile. She has a really great smile. That smile that belongs to me and only me. No one shall see that smile except me. Those pink lips damn, I wanther so bad. I will find her tomorrow and make her fully mine.

End of Chapter 14

A/N: just a little sneak preview xD hope you like it o/ Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and vote this fic ^^