Sins

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 46

Sins

Days had past after the bombing accident. Geul Mi had spend her times, driving and driving to a location. Geul Mi didn’t know why but she wanted to go there for no reason. She finally arrive the location which is the graveyard. She went to where Youngjae was buried. She sits down on the floor. Her heart flustered of the view.

“ It’s been a while. “ Geul Mi smiled and hugged her knees. She didn’t do anything but stare at the Youngjae’s picture on the tombstone. This is the first time she ever felt calm as Geul Mi.

“ Am I wrong to do those things? “ Geul Mi looked down at the ground feeling flustered.

“ My My My~ Are my eyes tricking me or I see my prey over there? “ Seyong appeared out of nowhere. Geul Mi looked at Seyong with a lustful and hateful gaze towards him. She stands up and took out her knife, pointing it towards him. Seyong walks closer to her and grabs the knife with his bare hands making his hand got scratch by the knife. Blood was slowly making it’s way out from his skin and dripped drop by drop.

“ Let’s put that away. Do you really want to die at his graveyard? “ Seyong smirks. Geul Mi’s grip was slowly slipping away from her hands. Seyong grabs the knife away and put the knife next to Youngjae’s graveyard.

“ What do you want? “ Geul Mi growled at him. Seyong was looking at Youngjae’s grave, he turns his head to gaze at Geul Mi. He reached his hand to Geul Mi’s cheek. Geul Mi wanted to slap his dirty hand away but she was frozen on the spot. Her cheek was now stained by Seyong’s blood now.

“ I missed you. “ Seyong said with a tender gaze making Geul Mi shivered. It was like Seyong was another person talking to her, the wild psychopath Seyong had disappeared and the kind and nice Seyong appeared.

“ W...what a-are you? “ Those words sprouted out from Geul Mi mouth.

“ I see your back ~~~~~. “ Seyong said and removed his hand. Geul Mi widens her eyes and took the knife that Seyong had putted down. Seyong is right, the current person who is possessing ~~~~~’s body was her own real self. It’s the nice and kind Shin ~~~~ not the hater and killing machine Shin Geul Mi.

“ I’m not that weakling. Don’t you dare say that pathetic name in front of me. “ ~~~~~ cut Seyong’s chin using the knife that she is holding.

“ Don’t trick yourself anymore. “ Seyong grabs the knife and moves it to his forehead.

“ Kill me if you wish to. “ Seyong said with a serious tone. His gaze is strong yet so tender. ~~~~~ drops down the knife and tears slowly to appear out from her eyes.

“ Wh-what had I become? “ ~~~~~~~ was trembling, Seyong took out his jacket and puts it around her shoulder.

“ Next time we meet I might be a psychopath again. So please take a distance from me and take a good care of yourself. “ Seyong smiled and walks away from ~~~~~~ who is crying so hard.

“ W-What am I? “ ~~~~~~ drops down to the floor and cried even more. She is a monster, all the things she had done, all the innocent persons that she had killed. She is a beast, a monster.

---

On the other hand, Miyoung was angered because DBSK had failed their mission yet she was relieved that she doesn’t had to kill her only friend but she can’t just ignore his dad’s order. She wanted to run away, she was sick of this cruel world that had done nothing but give her pain. Miyoung was walking around the garden when suddenly her guts were telling her to go to the grave. It was weird for her. She never felt this kind of feeling, it was new to her. She trusted her guts and went to the graveyard alone.

She drove her car and went to the graveyard alone. She asks her body guards to stay behind because she wanted to go alone. At first her body guards was hesitating but at the end they gave in. She was walking towards Youngjae’s grave but something more like someone had caught her eyes. It was ~~~~~. She was about to run towards her but when she saw that ~~~~ is crying so sadly, she stopped her pace and went to hide. She was observing ~~~~, her heart broke into pieces seeing her friend cried.

“ Why are you crying ~~~~? It really breaks my heart seeing you being like this. “ Miyoung sighed and hung her head low.

--

~~~~~~ finally stopped crying, she wipe her tears away. She was about to leave but she felt that someone was watching her. She gazes around and saw Miyoung hiding herself and looking at her. ~~~~~~ picks up her knife and walks towards Miyoung.

“ What are you doing here? “ ~~~~~~ gives Miyoung the cold shoulder.

“ I-I.... I wanted to see you. “ Miyoung was hesitating to look at Geul Mi.

“ I don’t want to see you. Don’t show you dare show up in front of me. “ ~~~~~~ was about to leave but Miyoung grabs ~~~~~’s hand tightly not wanting her to go.

“ What do you mean? What did I ever do? “ Miyoung who was confuse by ~~~~~’s statement wants to know the reason why she said those cruel words.

“ You’re dad.... YOU’RE DAD KILLED YOUNGJAE! YOU DON’T EVEN DESERVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE UP IN FRONT OF YOUNGJAE! “ ~~~~~~’s whole body was trembling in anger. She wanted to slit the knife down and let her die slowly and more painfully but she didn’t. Miyoung was a best friend and a sister to her, she is someone precious to her. She didn’t want to kill her but knowing the fact that she is Minho’s daughter makes her blood boil in anger and she couldn’t help but wants to kill her.

“ Just go before, I go insane and end up killing you like the others. “ ~~~~~ murmured and hung her head low, she doesn’t want to see her face. No, defiantly not right now or else she will go back to her insanity self. Miyoung’s grip was slowly slipping away and ~~~~~~~ walks away from Miyoung. She was walking back to her car, she took out her laptop and entered some code. The windows pops out and the window was showing the cctv’s that she had set up on the abandon houses that she had trapped the other BTOB members.

She was about to release them but her conscious is slipping away. Pain comes after that, her head was hurting so much that her head might explode from the pain.

(A/N: This is a conversation between Geul Mi and ~~~~. The green words are Geul Mi and the blue ones are ~~~~~. )

Stop interfering with my business.

G-Go away you monster!

I’m not a monster. I AM YOUR REAL SELF. The self that you always wanted, I exist because of your imagination. You wanted to be like me so let me do the job while you rest and keep being a loser.

NO! I-I never wanted to be like you! I-I’M-

 If you never wanted to be me, why did I even exist on the first place? You’re a weakling that is why you had created me. A personality that is stronger and fiercer that you always dream to be one. Now that you’ve got me, just keep being a sore loser in your inner self.

Geul Mi was hurting more and more, she couldn’t handle the pain and slowly her conscious had faded and she faints inside the car.

After two hours, ~~~~~ finally regains her conscious and wakes up. She looked around her car and took her laptop. She released the BTOB members and closed her laptop. She turns on the engine and droves to Youngjae’s house. She decided to give herself in to the police for killing all those innocent peoples but before she did that. She wanted to visit Youngjae’s place for the last time. She reached Youngjae’s house. She took out a hidden key bellow a flower pot. She inserts the key into the door hole and opens the door. She took off her shoes and walks to Youngjae’s room. She lays down on Youngjae’s bed.

“ We are going to meet soon. “ ~~~~ murmured and closed her eyes. All she wanted right now was peace and quiet before her death sentence.

“ ~~~~~? Are you in here? “ A deep voice had lingered around the house. ~~~~ didn’t had the courage to face anyone right now so she decided to hide inside the closet and stay quite. Door by door was opened, a panting noise can be heard inside the house. Youngjae’s bedroom door was open. ~~~~ peek at the door looking at person who opened the door and it was Yongguk. She smiled a little knowing the other B.A.P members were doing fine.

“ Come out already ~~~~~! I know you’re here! “ Yongguk shouted making ~~~~ flinch. She took a step back but she knocked a box inside the closet making some noise coming out. Yongguk heard the noise and walks closer to the closet.

“ Come out already ~~~~. “ Yongguk’s voice was soft and sad at the same time. ~~~~~ wanted to come out but she’s too ashamed to show herself up to anyone. The closet’s door slowly opened reviling Yongguk’s worried and sad face.

“ Let’s talk. “ Yongguk reached his hand out to ~~~~~. ~~~~ grabs Yongguk’s hand and gets out from the closet. They were both sitting on the couch at the living room.

“ How were you? “ Yongguk actually had a lot of questions to ask her but after seeing her being so depress, he decided to drop his curiosity and asks her current condition. To everyone the question ‘how were you or how are you’ is really easy to answer to but to ~~~~ it was the hardest question. She can’t say she’s doing good because she now knows the fact that there’s another her trying to take over her body and those innocent persons that she had killed. She can’t say she’s doing badly either because Yongguk will grew worry about her. She decided to shut up and stares down at the floor.

“ I see... Do you want something to drink? “ Yongguk sighed at the response, he was hoping her to open up herself to him but she didn’t which made Yongguk sighed in disappointment. ~~~~ nodded her head as a yes. Yongguk walks to the kitchen to make some tea for the both of them. After making the tea, he pours it onto a cup and serves it to ~~~~.

“ Thank you.... “ ~~~~~ thanks Yongguk for the tea and drinks it.

“ There’s something bothering you isn’t it? “ Yongguk said bluntly making ~~~~ turns her gaze to Yongguk.

“ You do know that we didn’t blame you for Youngjae’s death. So please... I would like to help you. “ Yongguk’s voice was so sincere that made ~~~~’s eyes become watery. She can’t believe that there is someone who still cares about her. Yongguk sits up and sits down next to ~~~~. Yongguk pulled her into a hug. ~~~~ was trying so hard to held her tears back.

“ Cry it all out. I know that you had suffered a lot. Cry it out so you can feel better. “ After hearing Yongguk’s comforting words, ~~~~~ cried at Yongguk’s shoulder and tighten the hug.

“ I’m a monster! A monster! “ ~~~~ yelled to herself as she cried even louder and louder. It was a heart breaking moment for Yongguk. Seeing his best friend’s beloved one cried her heart out. She was lonely, all she needed was a shoulder that she could lean on, an ear that will listen to all her worries and a hug that will tell her that everything will be alright.

End of Chapter 46

A/N: Due to popular demand! I have make Geul Mi turn back into ~~~~~! For the temporary moment xD A whole lot more conflict is coming soon! I decided to make this chapter non action (there is but it’s not too extreme so I can’t consider it as one Dx) Hope you like this chapter! Thank you for supporting, reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoted this story!!!