Make Over

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 37

Make Over

A few days have passed, Youngjae and Geul Mi still didn’t talk to each other. Youngjae who is dying to talk to Geul Mi but he didn’t dare to talk to her. He’s afraid that he might hurt her in any way again. He sigh and see Geul Mi’s figure going inside her room and locking her door again. Youngjae gathered all his courage and knock on Geul Mi’s door. The door slowly opens and reveals Geul Mi’s face. The door isn’t fully opened, it was only until Geul Mi’s face can be seen.

“ What do you want? “ Geul Mi asked in a cold tone.

“ I-I’m sorry for asking you that sensitive question and sorry for forcing to do what you didn’t want to. “ Youngjae sincerely apologise. Geul Mi nods her head as if she has forgiven him. She opens the door and sits on her. Youngjae sits on the chair and wait for her to talk.

“ It’s not that I don’t want to answer the questions that you have asked before. It’s just that I don’t want to remind of my past. That’s all. “ Geul Mi shrug her shoulder. Youngjae was shocked. He never knew that she has a weak side. All that she has showed was her strong side. He stands up and hugged her. He patted her back. Geul Mi blushed at the sudden skin ship. She tries to let go of the hug but Youngjae just won’t budge.

“ Stay like this for a while please. “ Younjae said, it was more like a whisper.

“ I don’t need your pity. I can handle everything on my own. Don’t think I’m weak. “ Geul Mi said.

“ I don’t pity you. I don’t think your weak either. If you have too much burden, share it with me. I don’t mind at all. If your past was that horrible for you to handle then give me a chance to change your future. You will like it so much that you want to forward for it. That you will be proud of yourself and you will have no grudge and hate. “ Youngjae said while still hugging her. Geul Mi was annoyed now by the skin ship, She push Youngjae and Youngjae end up falling flat on the ground. He groan in pain and sits on the floor.

“ That was mean but I expected that already. Now, how are you planning to hide yourself from the Shin family? “ Youngjae ask her in concern.

“ Hide? Seriously? You’re such a wimp. I’m not going to hide, I’m going to fight straight on. “ Geul Mi crack her knuckles.

“ NO! I’m not letting you get hurt. “ Youngjae complained.

“ Whatever. It’s not like I’m going to listen to you. “ Geul Mi rolled her eyes.

“ You are going to listen to me! “ Youngjae stand up and pointed his index finger at Geul Mi. Geul Mi smirk and stands up. She walks closer to Youngjae until her forehead touched Youngjae’s index finger.

“ Make me. “ Geul Mi said in a mocking tone.

“ Fine, you asked for it. “ Youngjae grabs her arm and pull her out from her room.

“ Ya! You peasant! Where are you taking me?! “ Geul Mi demand an answer but instead Youngjae ignore her and called someone anonymous. After speaking for a while, he hang up the phone and smirked. Youngjae pulled her to his car.

“ Get in. “ Youngjae demand.

“ No! “ Geul Mi said firmly. Youngjae sigh and push her inside his vehicle and close the door. He sits down on the driver’s seat and locked the car. He starts the engine and drives away to his destination.

“ Where are kidnapping me to? “ Geul Mi asked Youngjae while staring at him. Hoping her gaze would turn into lasers and shoot the laser to Youngjae’s head.

“ Somewhere and your stop staring at me with that creepy gaze of yours. It’s giving me the creeps. “ Youngjae shivered. Geul Mi rolled her eyes and looks away from Youngjae. During the journey, they never talk and it’s pretty awkward for Youngjae. After few long minutes, Youngjae finally arrive his destination. He parked the car and drag Geul Mi out of the car. Geul Mi just let him drag her because she knows that he’s not going to give up until she agrees with him.

“ Ta-dah! Here we are! “ Youngjae said to Geul Mi.

“ Are you kidding me, Yoo Youngjae? A salon? “ Geul Mi raise her eyebrow. Youngjae ignored her and drag her inside. Youngjae makes Geul Mi sits on the chair and went to talk to someone. The girl nodded and went to Geul Mi.

“ Hello Miss. I will be making your new appearance. Please relax and don’t move a lot. “ The girl smiled and went to grab something. Geul Mi just ignore her and went to sleep.

After a few hours, Youngjae shrugged her shoulder to wake Geul Mi up. Geul Mi shifted her position to move a bit far from Youngjae. Youngjae face palm and blow wind into her ears. Geul Mi shivered and woke up. She grabs Youngjae’s clothes and give him a death stare.

“ What was that for?! “ Geul Mi shouted to Youngjae which catch everyone’s attention. Youngjae apologies to them and closed Geul Mi’s mouth with his hand. He yet once again, dragged her to the car.

“ What the hell is wrong with you today? Tch. “ Geul Mi puts on the seat belt.

“ Here. “ Youngjae toss a mirror to Geul Mi. Geul Mi stare at him in weirdly. She looks at the mirror.

“ WHA-WHY- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOO YOUNGJAE?! “Geul Mi scream at Youngjae.

“ Gezz, no need to shout. Since your life is in danger, it’s better if you tried to hide your identity. A thank you will be nice. “ Youngjae snort at her.

“ A thank you? Are you even serious? You’re doing this without my agreement and you expect me to be grateful to you? “ Geul Mi rolled her eyes and look outside the car window. Youngjae pouted and drive back to his house.

 

End of Chapter 37

A/N : Sorry for the long wait!!!! I have exams so I can’t update for a while TT-TT sorry~ and my writing is lamer now ;--; I will improve myself after my exams! Thank you for still supporting this fic!