Decision

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 23

Decision

At that moment, you wanted to end your life and run away from all your problems. You grab the hammer and wanted to smashed yourself in the head. You close your eyes and swing the hammer. You were waiting for the hammer to smash your head but to your dismay the hammer never swing it to your head. When you open your eyes, you saw Ricky grabbing the hammer to stop it from smashing your face.

“ R...riiicky... What are you doing here? “ You said shockingly.

Ricky didn’t replied and throw the hammer away from your reach. He reach for the cover page that you read previously and reads it. Slowly a smirk can be seen in his face. He drops the cover page and grabs your face.

“ You don’t regencies me? “ Ricky smirked more.

“ Aren-Aren’t you Ri-Ricky? “ You shuttered.

“ Ah~ yes. I forgot to tear off this when I reached here. “ Ricky said and he slowly peel off his skin on his face. Behind the fake skin, another face was showed. It was Seyong.

“ Now, you recognize me huh? “ Seyong smirk.

“ What happen to Ricky ?! You bastard! “ You grab his collar shirt and growled angrily.

“ He’s in a safer place than you are. I assume you. “ Seyong moves his face closer to yours.

Seyong’s words makes you realize what situation you are currently in. At this rate, it’s nearly impossible to run away from him. You push him away and tried to run away but he catches you before you managed to get away. Seyong pinned you to the wall.

“ Now that you have finally know everything, looks like I don’t need to act like a psycho to get you to be mine. “ Seyong smirked more.

“ I’m never going to be yours and tell all those Shin bastard family that starting to I, ~~~~~ is officially not a part of that horrible family. “ You spitted on Seyong’s face and smirk. Seyong wiped off the spit and he’s face turns into a smug.

“ It’s not nice to abandon the ones who have treated, protected, and give you so much Shin ~~~~. “ Seyong pinched your cheek. You jerked his hand and elbowed his face. He falls down and you kicked his back.

“ I’ve told you, I ~~~~ is and never will be a Shin family anymore. “ You said and leaves the house.

Shin family will pay every single thing back. I will kill them if I have to.

You open the door and saw Miyoung giving you fake smile.

“ ~~~-ah! Your parent are missing you. They wanted to meet you. I’m sure you miss them too right? Come on, let me take you to them. “ Miyoung smiled and grabs your hand.

“ They miss me huh? “ You hung your head low so no one can see your face.

“ Yeah, they been missing since the moment you have left them. “ Miyoung patted you back.

“ If they miss me, they should have personally come here and meet me instead of making you to come here and fetch me. “ You jerked Miyoung’s hand.

“ Their busy so they can’t come and meet you. Come on, let’s go back home? “Miyoung ask.

“ Sure, let’s go home. “ You said.

Miyoung smiled and lead you inside her car. You got inside of the car and sits down. Miyoung sits on the driver seat and drives to a mansion. You and Miyoung got off the car. Miyoung leads you to ‘your parents’. She opens the door and you saw ‘your parents’. Your parents smiled and hugged you tightly.

“ ~~~~-ah!!! We missed you so much. Are you okay? How have you been? “ You jerked away from them.

“ I’ve been living well without you Mr. And Mrs. Shin. “ You said.

“ M-Mr and Mrs. Shin? What’s wrong with you? “ Your dad ask.

“ Don’t act like you care about me. The war, meeting Seyong, and meeting Miyoung, I’ve know everything now. Don’t try to fool me more. “ You clench your fist into a fist.

“ oh... So you know everything? Just know that what all we have been doing is for you, my daughter. “ Your mom smirk.

“ You bastards. You have been controlling me for too long now. Starting now, I’m not a part of Shin family. I will destroy every single Shin family even if it means I’m going down as well. If you want to start this war then prepare to face me. I’m in this war as well. “ You said and leaves the room. You went outside the mansion and found a taxi. Before you could get inside the taxi, Miyoung stopped you by holding your arm.

“~~~~, Please don’t do this. You’ll get killed. “ Miyoung begs you.

“ I’m sorry but I can’t let them do whatever they want. If you want to leaves them, join me now.” You said. Miyoung look shock and confuse at the same time. Miyoung looks away from you.

“ Starting now, we’re enemies. ~~~~. “ Miyoung said and went back to the mansion.

You sigh and gets inside the taxi. You tell the driver to drop off at somewhere near Teen Top’s house. When you arrived, you paid the driver and thanks him. You got off from the taxi and walks to Teen Top’s house.

Was my decision right? Why does Miyoung’s expression makes me feels like weird and anxious? What is this feeling?  Why do I feel like I have forget something....

You sigh and headed to Teen Top’s house.

End of Chapter 23

A/N : Triple updateeeeeee \o/ The war is starting soon! How do you like the chapters? I hope i didn’t fail TT__TT Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, upvoted, and supporting this fic <3