History Part 2

Wait... What?!!
Chapter 3 

History (Part 2)



You both reach Mi Young's house. You sit and the chair. Mi Young put groceries into the cabinet. Mi young make hot milk and give it you.

" Thank you. " You said and drinks the hot milk.

" Mind answering some questions? " Mi Young ask politely. You didn't say anything but just nodded.

" What's your name? Why are you alone in the streets? Why are you crying? What happen to your parents? Do you know you could get out this night? " Mi young asks a lot of questions. But somehow you could keep up with her.

" My name is Shin ~~~~~. I'm homeless. I'm crying because of my parents. My parents might have been killed by gangster and yes but I don't really care about that. " You answered.

" Poor girl. You can stay at my house as long as you want. " Said Mi Young while playing with your hair. You didn't say anything but just bowed and thank her.

After this accident, you two become close not as bestfriends but sisters. You were living happily until that day. The whole truth reveal, One day you were going to your school at the way to your school you meet your aunt.

" ~~~~!!! is that really you? " Your aunt shout. You saw your aunt walking towards you. You smiled, bowed and nodded.

" Where is your parents? " Your aunt ask.

" M-My dad and mom has gone. They were killed by gangsters. Aunt please tell me everything! I can't take it anymore! Who are those gangsters? Why did they kill my parents and grandpa? What fault did we did to them? Aunt please tell me." You cried. You tried to control your emotions but failed. Everyday you cried silently in your room. Everyday you cried till you fall asleep. Everyday praying that your parents is still alive. Your aunt sigh and start explaining everything.

" ~~~~-ah. Your parents and your grand father is actually gangsters. They never told you because they don't want you to be involve with this whole gangster thing. Those gangster you said might be the gangsters who wanted to get your family title. Since your parents are the strongest and the most powerful gangster in the whole Korea, they tired to make their gangster the strongest by marrying you. Because your the only child in your family and your easiest target. " You were too shock to say anything. All you do is just cried. Your aunt pat your back to make you fell better.

" I-Is th-thaa-t All true? " You stuttered. Your aunt noded and give you an apologetic smile.

End of chapter 3

A/N : That's what happened!!!!! It's all clear now about your past!!! The next chapter is the continue of the scene where Teen Top caught you on the train~ ^^ Please subscribe and leave a comment ^^ To all my new subbies thank you so much for subscribing ^^

A/N 2 : A bit explanation! If you guys are still confuse. The gangster (Teen Top) wants your family's power and fame. If Teen Top want to archive that mission, they have to get married with one of the Shin's (your family). Since your the only children they (your parent) have, They have to get married with you in order to get your families power. If your still confuse please tell me ^^ I'll explain it a bit more clearer for you ^^