Two as One

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 48

Two as One

After a long journey of riding inside the car, Geul Mi decided to head out to somewhere. She went to the beach when it was already midnight which means nobody except her is at the beach. She sits down on the sands and feels the late night wind blowing her hair. She closed her eyes and feels the coldness of the air.

“ Who would ever knew that I will actually miss this place? “ Geul Mi smiled to herself as she enjoys the late night view of the beach with the moon illuminate the whole beach with it’s light. The moonlight is soft making Geul Mi becomes peaceful. She lays down her body flat to the sand and closes her eyes. It was peaceful until she heard a small branch been stepped on. She didn’t open her eyes immediately she waited for any next movement. When she heard footsteps coming towards her, she opens her eyes and took out her knife. She was about to stab the person but she stopped when she saw who her prey was.

“ What are you doing here? “ Geul Mi said while still gripping tightly on the knife.

“ You still remember this place. “ Miyoung smiles to her. Geul Mi rolls her eyes, she was about to walk away from Miyoung. Miyoung screamed making Geul Mi turns back to see what is happening. A guy who’s wearing a cap to cover his face is holding Miyoung tightly with a gun pointed at Miyoung’s head.

“ You don’t mind if I take this brat with me? “ The guy smirks at Geul Mi.

“ Do whatever you wish. “  Geul Mi shrugged her shoulders and walks away making the guy confused.

“ You sure?! I might kill her or sold her! “ The guy shouts to Geul Mi. Geul Mi stops walking and turns to face the guy. Miyoung was shocked when she saw what Geul Mi is doing. Geul Mi pulls out her gun and pointed it at Miyoung’s forehead.

“ If you want to do your job then do it quickly or should I help you a little to make it more fun? “ Geul Mi pulls the trigger on the gun. The guy was getting nervous all of a sudden, his hand is shaking from fear. Geul Mi squint her eyes at him but she ignores it. She points the gun at the guy’s gun and shoots it making the guy lose his grip on the gun. The guy wanted to grab the gun that had fallen but Geul Mi is already pointing her at the guy’s face. Geul Mi pulls the cap away and throws it to the sea.

“ As expected Teen Top’s Changjo. You can call your friends out now. The gig is up. “ Geul Mi puts down the gun and shove it inside the waist bag. The other Teen Top members walk out from their hiding spot. Geul Mi walks away from them all. Miyoung noticed that Geul Mi is walking away from them all. She runs to catch up with Geul Mi. When she did, she held Geul Mi’s wrist tightly.

“ I know what is wrong with you! You have split personality disorder! Come with us please! We can help you with everything. “ Miyoung looks at Geul Mi’s eyes with her tender yet determinate eyes. Geul Mi looks back at Miyoung with an uninterested expression. She lets go of the grip and glared at her.

“ My problem has nothing to do with you. Go far away before I’m sick of seeing your face. “ Geul Mi spat at the sand. Miyoung’s eyes are getting teary because of Geul Mi’s hurtful words. To anyone those might be only an insult but to Miyoung it was much more. Miyoung felt that Geul Mi and her are no longer friends and as if they were never friends in the first place. A slap comes across towards Geul Mi face. It was Changjo, he is the one who slapped Geul Mi. He couldn’t bear to keep watching the painful view right now. Geul Mi did not dodge it or show any pain at the slap instead she grab Changjo’s wrist and pulls him closer enough so she can elbow his face. Changjo got elbowed at the face and falls down.

“ Well well well….. Look at the view here! It’s so emotional huh oppa? “ A mysterious girl appears with her brother apparently but they didn’t come alone. They had brought company as well behind them both they are about 100 guys pointing their guns at Geul Mi, Miyoung and Teen Top as well.

“ What is it now? Tch. “ Geul Mi is really annoyed now.

“ What are you doing Kim Hyuna, Kim Junsu! We are allies! Put those guns down before I report this to – “ Miyoung’s words got cut by the gun shot that one of the 100 guys had fired.

“ To who? Your dead father or your death mother? Oh yeah, they aren’t even your parents at first. You little orphan. “ Hyuna laughes at Miyoung who is trembling in anger.

“ We were allies Shin Miyoung until I found out that you have been hanging out with the Lee families. You have been a disgrace to us Kim family be happy that you will be perish at our hands. “ Junsu smirks. Hyuna took a glance at all of them and stopped when she saw Geul Mi.

“ Shin ~~~~? What are you doing here with Shin Miyoung? “ Hyuna asks Geul Mi but Geul Mi ignores Hyuna’s questions or more like her present. Hyuna is getting annoyed with Geul Mi. She pulled the trigger and shots the gun towards Geul Mi’s back. Geul Mi quickly dodges it and took out her knife. She runs towards Hyuna but she was shot at the knee making her falling down at the sand. She can fight with ten people at once but she can’t fight with 100 guys with guns. It’s like fighting a losing battle at the start.

“ Bring them back to the HQ! “ Hyuna shouted and the 100 guys start to capture all of them. They tried to fight back but the ends up getting beaten up. They didn’t lose hope but they lost the fight and they ends up getting beaten up by the 100 guys. They were handcuffed and inside a truck. They arrives the HQ about an hour. Geul Mi’s wound keep bleeding making Geul Mi’s face become paler every minute. Miyoung asks for medication to treat Geul Mi’s wound but they all ignored her request. CAP rips Ricky’s clothes to cover up the wound, hoping the bleeding would stop. They are all worried about Geul Mi’s condition if she keeps bleeding like this, she will eventually die because of excessive bleeding.

“ All of this is your fault. Don’t even try to act like you’re the victim here. “ Geul Mi coughed blood out from .

“ I’m so sorry if I had listen to Minho appa, this all won’t happen. “ Miyoung cries in misery. Teen Top feels bad for Miyoung and tries to comfort her. Geul Mi is disgusted by the view that she is seeing right now. Everything that she is seeing the kindness and tenderness is all fake to her. All she wanted is to do her last mission and die soon.

“ So… Geul Mi right? “ Niel talks to Geul Mi. Instead of giving Niel a respond, she just glared at Niel.

“ What are you doing at the beach earlier? “ Niel asks with all his courage. All the Teen Top members and Miyoung turns their attention to Geul Mi, hoping for an answer.

“ It’s none of your business. We are having accompanies now. “ Geul Mi closes . Teen Top and Miyoung wonder what were Geul Mi mentioning about then suddenly the door opens reveling Hyuna and Junsu in front of them. Some guys are dragging Geul Mi, Miyoung and Teen Top out from the room and throw them to the ground. They all groaned in pain and tries to stands up.

“ Look at what we got here! All the family gangs are here! “ Hyuna cheered loudly. Geul Mi looks around the place and widen her eyes when she saw B.A.P were caged inside a metal bar cage. There were about 10 cages and one cage contains about 5-6 peoples.

“ Oppa! Can I get the honors to introduce our VIP? “ Hyuna clings on her brother Junsu. Junsu sighed and nodded his head. Hyuna takes the mic that is lying at the table and turns it on.

“ Let me introduce our VIP, Kim Seyong! The betrayal of the Kim family! “ Hyuna shouted and the Kim family booed at Seyong while throwing eggs to him. Seyong didn’t try to dodge it instead he keep his head hung low. Geul Mi tries to catch a glance at Seyong’s face but she failed because it was too hard to see his covered face.

“ Let me tell you why we keep you all in here. The Kim family was once the most powerful family! No one ever dare messes with the Kim family. Ever since the Shin family starts to create a mess! “ Junsu spat at the ground and stomp on the floor hardly.

“ Let’s cut the story and get to the fact now. We gather all of you here to show you who are boss. “ Junsu snap his finger and his companion toss a remote to him. He walks to where Geul Mi. Miyoung and Teen Top are. He stops walking when he is in front of them. Miyoung tries to punch Junsu in the face but his companions hold her down along with Teen Top and Geul Mi. When he pressed the button, a big spark can be seen. It was like you can actually see the spark of the lighting, the lighting was traveling around the whole place. The lighting dispatch and went to each and every cages there are. Screams and yelling from the shock can be heard next. How much does it hurts? It’s the same as being electrocuted by the actual lightning bolt. Junsu pressed the button again and the lighting couldn’t be seen again.

Everyone that got electrocuted was panting hardly because the normal human body couldn’t take that much damage. Steams were flowing out from their body as they panted. Geul Mi noticed how painful B.A.P is right now. She clench her fist tightly and glared at Junsu. Her gaze was blurry and her head feels like blowing up. She closed her eyes to calm herself but instead she saw something that she didn’t want to.

( This conversation is inside Geul Mi/~~~~~ head and Geul Mi are the split personality of ~~~~. ~~~~ is finally meeting Geul Mi for the first time)

“ Geul Mi… “ ~~~~ said to Geul Mi with her soft expression.

“ What are you doing here? Get out of my mind! “ Geul Mi shouted to ~~~~.

“ I’ve been wanting to meet you.” ~~~~ walks closer to Geul Mi making her to feel nervous.

“ S-Stay away! I’ll kill you! I’ll kill everyone!!! “ Geul Mi shouted. When ~~~~ is in front of Geul Mi, she hugged Geul Mi. Geul Mi widen her eyes, she didn’t know why but tears starting to flow out of her eyes. ~~~~ patted her back as Geul Mi cries.

“ There~ There~ Let it all out  of your heart. You maybe the strong version of me but you are still a person with a heart. I know you have been bottling up all your feelings. It painful so painful that almost nothing can be more painful than that scar that you had left to yourself. Let true self out. Once in a while being weak isn’t a bad thing to do. “ ~~~~ keeps patting Geul Mi’s back. Geul Mi burst into tears when she heard what ~~~~ had said to her. Geul Mi is still ~~~~ and ~~~~ is Geul Mi, no matter how much they tries to act strong or weak they are still one. They have the same mind, same soul and same feelings. Memories might not faded away but time will make the scar heals it all. Once in a while you might remember your painful past but you will ends up smiling at your beautiful past that you have been through.

“ Let’s redeem our past behaviors. “ ~~~~ lets go from the hug and grabs Geul Mi’s hand tightly. They were facing each other, face to face. Geul Mi nodded her head and both of them closes their eyes and becomes one.

“ Geul Mi!! Are you alright?! “ Miyoung’s tears are dripping at ~~~~’s face. ~~~~ smiles and wipes Miyoung’s tears away from her eyes.

“ Don’t worry Miyoung-ah. I’m fine. “ ~~~~ tries to stands up again. She glared at Hyuna and Junsu with lustful eyes. She isn’t the weak Shin ~~~~ anymore because ~~~~ now has Geul Mi along with her forever in her heart. She noticed that there’s a knife inside her shoe. She bends down to grab the knife. ~~~~ bumps into Miyoung and gives the knife to Miyoung mentioning to her to break the handcuffs with the knife. Miyoung struggled for a while but in the end she did it. ~~~~’s handcuff were unlock as soon as they were unlock, ~~~~ snatch the knife away from Miyoung. ~~~~ moves closer to Miyoung who is dumb found.

“ Stay alive. “ ~~~~ whispered to Miyoung. ~~~~ stands up with the knife she is holding tightly behind her back.

Let’s do this Geul Mi. Our last and final fight.

End of chapter!

A.N : As you all can see! The story is ending soon TTuTT I hope all of you can keep sticking with me around until the last chapter! :D