Let The Chase Begin

Wait... What?!!

chapter 10

Let the chase begin

 

You widen your eyes and gasp that EVERYONE is staring at you. You cursed and ran as fast as you could to get out of this club. Since everyone is still shock knowing the only SHIN family is here, they were frozen like statue. You headed out not caring about anything. Someone then blocked your way.

 

What the hell. Why you didn't do it when i was coming here! Oh noooo, you just have to block my way when i am in deep trouble.

 

Kai appear behind you and walk to the person who blocked your way.

 

" Yo babe. Meet my hyung, Park Chanyeol. " Kai swing his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder. Your starting to hear noises from the club.

 

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Why must he be so frekish tall! I got no time to give them a beating to not mess with me.

 

You punched Kai's face and kicked Chanyeol's leg making them to lost their balance and step on their stomach. You gave them a cold glare and runs away when you see a huge wave of humans chasing you. You ran into a dark and small alley to hide. You didn't let your guard down even for one second.

 

" Peek a boo. I see you my prey. " A guy appear behind you. You cursed. He ran to you and give you punches. The punches was weak so you avoid them easily. You grab his fist and twist his hand. You turn him backward and kick his back. He falls down to the ground.

 

The neighborhod is not save. I can't go home either. I don't want to burden the Boyfriend. What should I dooo..

 

You glance around to see if there was anyone around. When the road is save, she walks out and tried to find a save place to hide again. Because your just soooooo not lucky, when you come out of your hiding place.

 

" EVERYONE SHIN ~~~~ IS HERE! " Someone screamed.

 

God dammit! This is not going to end, if they keep chasing mei need to go somewhere else.

 

You ran to the open streets and merged yourself to the crowed. You saw a bus coming and you went inside to the bus. Luckily, you still have some money around you. You paid and leave at the next stop.

 

" Shin ~~~. What have you gotten yourself into. " You sigh and sit on the bench at the bus stop.

"Well well well met again. May i say this is fate? " Kai appear behind the bus.

 

" Dude! What is wrong with you?! I kick your and you still want to flirt with me?! Your brain must be malfunctioning. " You scream at Kai.

 

" tsk tsk aren't you a fiesty one~ " Kai sits next to you.

 

You were about to go away when suddenly someone hit the back of your head and fainted. Kai smirk and high five at Chanyeol. Kai carries you and went back to their hideout.

 

End of Chapter 10

 

A/N : Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting,  and voting!! Tbh I never hoped that anyone would vote for my story .__. Thank you sooo much ♥