History (Part 1)

Wait... What?!!
Chapter 2 

History (Part 1) 



" Hey,Are you okay? Why your not moving? " L.Joe asks you. But you just standing there like a statue. All of them starts to smirk and nods their head to each other like giving a sign. Niel leans closer to you.

" Looks like your dad and moms effort have gone to waste huh. " You sigh and lower your head as you remember the past.

----------------------------------------------------

You're just 15 years old (now 18). You and your parents were celebrating your birthday when all of a sudden, a bunch of gangster come in to your house and thrashes everything. You parents keep you behind them.

" What are you doing here?! I tought my dad already teach you a lesson to not come and distrub us! " Your dad shout.

" My,my~ you might wanna take a look at this. " The gangster said and throw an envelope to your mom. Your mom hesitate to open it at first but she end up opening it. Your mom and you cried after seeing what's inside the envelope. Your dad quickly grabs the envelope and pull out something. It was a picture, a picture of your grandfather and grandmother cover in blood.

" WHAT THE! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY DAD!!! " Your father starts to sobs. You and your mom were trembling with fear. Your mom grabs your wrist and make you face her.

" Now listen up! I'm gonna give you a cue-" Your mom whisper to you but you interupt her.

" Why is this happening mom? What's going on? " You start to cry. Your mom wipe your tears and continue " I'm gonna give you a cue, after that please run, run as far as you can-" you interrupt again. " I'm not gonna leave! No matter what I'm gonna be with you and dad,mom! " Your mom sigh and slapped you.

" LISTEN TO ME! SHIN ~~~~~! YOUR GRANDFATHER DIED BECAUSE OF PROTECTING YOU! DO YOU WANT YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SACRIFICE GONE TO WASTE! " Your mom shouted at you. You slowly stop crying and nodded.

" Good, now wait for the signal and no matter what happens I wanna let you know that me and your dad would always love you. " Your mom kiss your forehead for the last time.

Your mom hand you to your father. They both nodded and tried to make a way for you to escape.

" NOW!! " Your dad shouted. After giving the signal, You start to run. You keep on running till there's no more energy in you.

" Captain! They target is running away! " One of the gangster said.

" ! Go after her! " The captain said. One of the gangster tried to ran after you. Suddenly a loud 'BOM' sound can be heard. It was your father who shot that gangster down. " You guys are not going anywhere. " your father said with a smirk.

After running for 4 hours, you stop and sits on the ground trying to catch your breath back.it was already night and it's cold. But for now all you can feel is loneliness and sadness. You keep crying and crying nonstop. A girl saw you crying in the ground so she approach to you.

" Hi there. My name is Mi Young. Why are you crying here? " Mi Young said and she kneed down to look at your crying face.

" M-My Da-d a-and-" You stop saying when Mi Young suddenly hug you and patted your back.

" Don't cry. From now on I'll be the one to protect you. " Mi Young said and broke the hug. She offers her hand and you grabs it. You got up and wiped your tears.

" T-Thank Y-You. " You mumbled.

" Your welcome. " Mi Young smiled and you guys went to Mi Young's house.





End of chapter twoo

A/N : I feel so bad writing this~ I'm a cruel writer~ hahaha. B.A.P isn't coming out soon but Teen Top will appear next chapter! I hope you guys like my fanfic ^^ Please subscribe and comment on it ^^ Thank you!