Trouble

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 38

Trouble

 

It has been a month since Geul Mi and Youngjae living together. They are more closer then ever. Slowly, Geul Mi is starting to accept Youngjae into her life or maybe something more than savour? It was morning, as usual Geul Mi and Youngjae are having breakfast. Unlike before, they are chatting.

“ So what do you plan on doing today? “ Youngjae ask while eating.

“ Maybe look for a job, I guess. “ Geul Mi rests her head on her arms.

“ You don’t need to work. I will provide with everything you want. If... “ Youngjae smirks.

“ If what? “ Geul Mi glares at Youngjae.

“ If you marry me. “ He said and rests his head on the table making eye contact with Geul Mi. Geul Mi blush at his action and look away which made Youngjae pout in sadness.

“ I-I’m finish. “ Geul Mi grabs her plate and wash her the plates.

“ That girl keeps rejecting me. “ Youngjae pouted and continue eating.

Geul Mi went to her room to change another outfit. She smiled at the mirror and headed outside. Youngjae saw her putting on her shoes. Youngjae approaches her.

“ Like I said, you don’t have to work whether you marries with me or not. “ Youngjae said with a pout.

“ Nah, I can’t keep burdening you. I’m going to eat outside. Don’t wait for me, bye. “ Geul Mi opens the door and walks outside. She smiled to Youngjae and closed the door.

Why is my heart beating so fast? He’s just an idiot. Yes! A stupid idiot and I will never fall for that idiot.

She took a deep breath and went to the mall. Before, she saw a lot of wanted employment on the shop’s announcements. She took the bus to the mall.

“ Hmm where should I start? The cafe! “ She said to herself. Before she could enter the cafe, she felt someone is staring at her, more like glaring. Geul Mi glances around.

This is not good. I should come to another place. I’m having a bad feeling about this.

She went to another place a less crowded place. She can hear footsteps behind her. Following her every place she went to. She decides to hide behind the wall so she could ambush the stalker.

“ Where did she gone? “ The stalker said. The stalker turns around and Geul Mi hits his cerebellum. He faints and she scans his belongings. She took his phone and check his contacts.

Shin Minho.... Damn it!

She quickly dialled Youngjae’s phone number. After few seconds of waiting, Youngjae answered the phone.

“ Geul Mi, what’s wrong? “ Youngjae asks.

“ Where are you? “ Geul Mi asked back without answering Youngjae’s question.

“ At the house. “ Youngjae said.

“ Stay there okay. Don’t go any- “ Geul Mi’s sentence was cutted by a loud crash sound from the phone.

“ How the f-ck did yo- “ Geul Mi heard on the phone.

Damn it. I was a minute late.

“ Hahahahaha. How are you my dear daughter? “ Your father,

“ Minho... Let go of Youngjae. I’m the one who you want to kill. “ Geul Mi growled in anger.

“ Meet me at the old abandon ware house. You know which one. Hurry up before we kill your little boyfriend here. “ Minho laughed and end the call.

Geul Mi runs toward the old abandon warehouse where Minho said. She can’t afford to lose her  one true friend. Who actually treat her like a human. She went to take a cab and tell the driver the address and asks for the driver to drive faster. After 30 minutes, she paid the driver and went inside the ware house. It was dark only some light bulbs work. Geul Mi can even barely see anything.

“ Minho you coward. Let go of Youngjae. I’m here. “ Geul Mi shouted.

“ My my. How noble you are towards that guy. “ Minho appeared from the darkness.

“ Where’s Youngjae? “ Geul Mi growled.

“ A little impatient are you? “ Minho grabs something or more like someone on the floor. It was Youngjae. He was beaten badly. His body is full of scars, blood and dirt. He looks so awful.

“ Why don’t you say something you twerp? “ Minho kicked his stomach which make him cough blood. Geul Mi’s anger is slowly increasing a bit by bit.

“ You came. “ Youngjae smiled at you. His smile is weak, very weak. It touched Geul Mi’s heart. She was now sure that she has really fallen for Youngjae. Tears slowly flows down on her cheek.

“ You’re going to pay. “ Geul Mi murmured.

“ Really? What if I do this? What will you do? “ Minho took out a gun behind his pocket and place in on Youngjae’s liver. Geul Mi’s eyes widen and then a loud gunshot can be heard. Youngjae collapse at the floor, bleeding. Minho is laughing happily while Geul Mi is clenching her hands into a fist.

“ You.... bastard... “ Geul Mi grabs a pipe lying that is lying around on the floor. Geul Mi runs towards to Minho and swing it towards his head. Minho dodge it and punch Geul Mi’s face. Geul Mi doesn’t care what she is feeling right now. She just wanted to kill Minho with her own hands. Geul Mi swing the pipe to Minho’s legs and successfully make Minho fall on the floor. Minho aim his gun towards Geul Mi’s head.

 

BANG.....

 

End of Chapter 38

A/N : A little cliff for you all <3 kekeke hope you all like this chapter even if Youngjae died 3 Don't hate me for this pleaseeee ;--;