Here Comes Trouble!

Wait... What?!!

 

 

Chapter 8

Here comes trouble

 

 

You wake up because Minwoo was waking you up.

 

"~~~-ah. Rise and shine~ " Minwoo shakes you a little. You wake up and stare at Minwoo. Minwoo blush and look away.

 

" You didn't call me noona. " You said emotionless 

 

" Huh? " Minwoo is starting to get confuse.

 

" I'm older than you so call me noona! " You pinch Minwoo's cheek.

 

" Noonaaaaa! It hurts. " Minwoo takes your hand away and pouted. Minwoo grabs your hand and lead you to the bathroom.

 

" There's a pink toothbrush and towels. It's yours noona! We don't really have any girl's clothes so you can wear mines! It's inside the bathroom. After done cleaning, go downstairs and have breakfast with us noona! " Minwoo push you inside the bathroom and walks down stairs.

 

After cleaning up, You went downstairs to the kitchen. You saw a note at the table. You pick it up and reads it.

 

--- Noona. We have something to do so we have to go. Here are the keys to this house. Don't forget to bring it when noona wents outside. Don't wait for us. We'll come back err late - Minwoo♥ -----

 

You giggled at Minwoo's note. You ate breakfast and decided to went outside to have some fresh air. You grabs the keys and lock the door. You walk around and see a little kid crying. You run to that little kid.

 

" Hey there. Why are you crying? " You asked the little kid.

 

" S-S-Someone Kid-kidnap my mom. " The little kid cried more.

 

" What?! Do you know where they are or what's their name? " You patted that little kid's back.

 

" The-They said thei-their Teen-Teen Top. "

 

What the hell just they want?! Forcing me to marry them is bad enough but kidnapping a little boy's mom?! That just crossed the line! I will kick their ! Their going DOWN.

 

" Don't worry kid. I will get your mom back. For now, Let me take you back home okay? " The kid nodded and stop crying. You walk the little kid home and pinky swear to bring her mom back.

 

You walk around the neighbor hood to form a plan to take down Teen Top. You are just beyond mad. Since when your fifteen you have already lost your parents, You know how the little kid feels when that kid saw her mom being capture more like kidnaped right in front of his eyes.

 

" Hahaha. Good job L.Joe. " You heard some noises from people talking.

 

L.Joe? Is that Chunji's voice?

 

You walk to see who is talking an you saw Teen Top talking to each othet and snickered. You were litteraly boiling with anger.

 

" YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! " You scream at Teen Top.

 

" walking and chatting duh. Can't you see? " Chanjo snickred at you. You facepalm and have the sudden urge to slap him at the face.

 

" You kidnap a little kid's mom and you think you can get away with it?! Think twice! I'm gonna beat your up. You hear me! " You cracked you knuckles.

 

" Ah, that ahjumma. Tsk She owes us too much money so we need to sell her in order to pay her debts. " CAP said it emotionless not caring how sad that her son would be. That's when your anger reaches the point where it can't be stoped by anyone.

 

You walk to Teen Top and give a punch to CAP's stomatch. He fall because your punch was too strong for him to handle. You smirk and starts to beat Teen Top's asses. You were obviously winnjng because they didn't even try to hit you. Why? Because hitting you is the same as destroying their chance to get the Shin's power. You breath heavily. You grabs CAP's collar shirt and gave him a killing look.

 

" Let that ahjumma go if you still want to live. " You threated.

 

" She owes us too much. I can't let her go. Well there are other choices you know. " CAP smirk. 

 

I know that smirk. He's just going to make me marry one of them. tsk like that would ever happen.

 

" Sure, go ahead and say no. Reject my offer, Without OUR help you won't be able to know where she is." CAP pointed out a state.

 

Damn, He's right. I promise that little kid that i will bring his mom back. A promise is a promise. I never breaks a promise.

" Fine. What do you want? "

 

" You will date one of us for a whole week. Deal? "

 

" Deal. "

 

A/N : Double update! Hope you like it! ♥