Solving Mystery

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 18

Solving Mystery

You and Teen Top are having breakfast together. The atmosphere is not awkward but it’s kind of quite. You all ate your breakfast quietly  and Teen Top went back to their rooms and so did you. You are really happy that you actually feel safe for once. You lay at your bed and starts to think some random stuff and then it suddenly hits you. You remember the letter that you found in the garage earlier.

“ The letter... Maybe they know who is Lee Jaewook. “ You hopped your from your bed and stop at the front door.

Who should I ask.... I can’t keep asking help from Changjo. Maybe I should just ask L.Joe..

You went to L.Joe’s bedroom and knock on his door.

“ Who is it? “ L.Joe ask.

“ I-It’s  ~~~~. “ After a few seconds the door flew open and you got shock while L.Joe is smiling awkwardly.

“ So why did you find me? “ L.Joe asks.

“ Can we talk inside? It’s kind of important. “ You ask and tried to avoid his gaze.

“ .................................................... “ L.Joe didn’t say anything for the past few minutes so you glance at him. He is smirking.

“ Do-Don’t think of anything impropriate! I will ask some else then. “ You stomped your feet and was about to leave but L.Joe had already grab your hand and drag you inside him room. You glance around him room surprisingly it was clean but then again they do have maids maybe the maids clean his room.

“ Now what do you want to ask. “ He drags you to his bed and makes you sit on the bed. He drags a chair near the bed and sits on it.

“ By any chance... Do you know who is Lee Jaewook? “ You hesitantly ask him.

“ Jaewook are our dad. How did you know about my dad? “

“ Where’s your dad? I never see him around? “ You tried to change the topic of the conversation.

“ He’s dead so of course you can’t see him. “ He smiles sadly.

“ Oh my god. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. “ You apologies. He smiles and ruffle’s your hair.

“ It’s okay. When our dad died, uncle took us in and treat us like his own sons. What I’m curious is how did dad died? Uncle never talked about how our dad died or anything that is about dad. It was like he knew this is going to happen. Before our dad dies, he has already taken us to live with him. That’s really mysterious.“ L.Joe explains.

“ I see... Thank you for answering my question. I have to go somewhere. See you later L.Joe. “ You went outside from L.Joe’s room and runs toward the garage.

There must be more clues about this whole accident. I must found out what happen to the Lee family and the Shin’s family.

You open the garage door and quickly grabs the box. You open the box and took out everything inside.

“ The ripped papers must be connected to each other. “ You tried to connect the papers instead of a letter it was an old taken picture. The picture contains five guys smiling happily at the picture. One of the people in the picture looks familiar. After taking a close good look, it was actually your grandpa!

Why is grandpa inside this picture? What happen to them.

You look around the garage but you couldn’t find anything. It was all gardening tools. You put everything back inside the box but this time you decided to take the box instead of putting it back. You successfully took the box inside your room and hide it in your luggage.

“ Looks like I have to pay a visit to my house. “ You murmured. You pack up your clothes, your money, and the box that you found in the garage. You went outside and see that no one is at outside. You knock on Ricky’s door. Ricky opens the door and panics when he saw you were carrying a luggage.

“ I’m not going to leave Ricky. I’m just going to take a vacation. When the others are out, please tell them that okay? “

“ But where are you going? Can’t I go with you? “ Ricky pouted.

“ I’m sorry but this vacation only allows one person. I will be back in three days. See you in three days Ricky! “ You ruffle his hair and he bids goodbye to you.

You went to the train station and buy a train ticket to Busan. When the train arrives,  you hop inside the train. You sit on a chair and wait for the train to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Teen Top’s place

“ Hey, Have you seen Hyunjoo? I need to talk to her. “ C.A.P asks L.Joe.

“ Yeah, She came into my house few hours ago. I think she’s in her room hyung. “ L.Joe answered.

After asking L.Joe, C.A.P went to ~~~’s room to look for her but when he opens the door. He didn’t see anyone there. C.A.P starts to panic and search around the house to find ~~~ but he just couldn’t find her. C.A.P sits at the living room couch and sighed. Ricky notice that C.A.P is frustrated so he sits next to him.

“ Hyung, what’s wrong? “ Ricky ask.

“ Have you seen ~~~? I’ve been searching for her but i just couldn’t find her. “ C.A.P messes his hair.

“ Oh.... About that hyung.... ahaha. It’s a funny story. “ Ricky awkwardly laugh.

“ Tell  me where she is! “ C.A.P grabs Ricky’s shirt.

“ She went on a vacation and she said she will be back in three days. “

“ You stupid! What if she is in danger! Aish. Don’t tell anyone about this. Let’s just keep this between us two.” C.A.P went to his room and left Ricky all alone.

 

End of Chapter 18

A/N : The reason why I make this mystery is to remind you all that this fic is still about gangster lol xD Everyone become so focus on Seyong and his psychology --;;; As always! I like to thank everyone that read, comment, subscribe and upvoted this fic o/ thank you so much!