Kim Seyong

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 12

Kim Seyong

Your P.O.V

I woke up and see that i was lying at a bed. It was comfortable and nice but something is just not right. This familiar scent, where have i smell this before. I got up and search for clues about who is the person who brought me here. Suddenly i hear foot steps coming closer. I quickly pretend that i was sleeping.

“ My sleeping queen ~~~. Shoud i kiss you so you will wake up like in those fairy tales? “ An unknown guy said and touches my face.

That voice why is it so familiar? Have i ever know this person?

“ Baby~ i know that your already awake why are you trying to fool me? “ That guy said. Fear was all over my body. How can he know that? I never show any signs that  am awake. I hesitate to open my eyes. Suddenly a cold sharp knive can be feel by my neck. I open my eyes and saw HIM. How did he found me? What is he going to do to me again.

 

Flashback

When you were 13 years old. You and your parents have once lived at Japan because of your parents ‘gangster’ business. You stay at there about a couple of weeks. Previously you still don’t know that your parents are gangsters so you only though  that it was a vacation. When your parents are doing errands, they always left you alone at the hotel not wanting you to be hurt or know the truth.

Everyday there was a gift will be at your front door when your parents are out. Every notes and gifts horrified you. It was everything that you wanted. The more shocking thing is every note is written in RED BLOOD. You didn’t even dare take a step outside the room when your parents are gone.

When it was your last day at Japan, your parents was out the whole day. You tried to calm yourself down by sleeping and hoping that your parents will be back as soon as possible. When it was midnight, you couldn’t sleep so you play with your phone.

“ When are they coming back? It’s already midnight. They never come back this late. “ You sigh.

Then you heard the door knobs twisting and the door open. You jump out of bed and runs toward the door. Your eyes widen in horror. The person who is entering the room is not your parents. It was a little blond guy. His hand is holding something. It was a note. Yes, a note that you have been receiving. You legs become weak and you collapse on the floor. The boy smirks and comes closer.

“ My name is Seyong. Kim Seyong. Nice to meet you at last Shin ~~~~~. “ Seyong said. He grabs your hand and put the note in your hands.

“ Remember me. “ Seyong grabs a knive at his pocket. He puts the knive at your back, cutting your flesh as he smiled.

“ This cut will be my mark on you. “ Seyong whispered and leaves.

You were crying, you are afraid of Seyong. The cut was deep and it hurts so bad. You grabs the medical kit and heal your wounds quickly not wanting our parents to know what happen to you. Because you are afraid that Seyong might do something bad to your parents.

 

Back to the present

“ Kim.... Se-se..yong. “ you shuttered.

“ Oh you still remember? I guess that cut was a good idea after all. “ Seyong smirks and sits next to you. You shuffled away from him. Seyong noticed that you are trying to avoid him.

“ Why are you avoiding me? You want to get punish don’t you? “ Seyong gets up and stretch his body.

“ Babe, this time i will not hesitate like before. “ He throw the knive at you. Thanks to your fast reflects you were avail to dodge it.

“ You’ve gotten stronger, your making me falling for you deeper. “ Seyong careless your hair and went outside. You feel a bit better knowing he isn’t at the same room with you but it still doesn’t change the fact that he is insane and your in a greater danger than before. You glance around and saw a window.

I must get out of here! I will go through the window like before!

You open the window and look down. You was at a second floor. You smiled in delight and jump down. You close your eyes waiting for a crash landing but you fell into a pair of hands. You slowly open your eyes and tears starts to roll outside your eyes.

“ Why did you run away from me my love? You will surely get punish. “ Seyong whisper murdersouly at your ear and whipped your tears from your eyes. Seyong walks inside the room and put you down at the bed in the same room where he lock you but this time he locks the window. He grabs the key and destroy it with a hammer. He walks to you and leans closer.

“ You will never get out of my sight. “ He laugh and locks the door.

Help me... Somebody... please help me.....

End of Chapter 12

A/N : The mystery is out o/ Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoted my fic o/