What....

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 39

What....

Geul Mi closed her eyes when Minho shot his gun towards her. The weird thing is that she didn’t feel any pain or any blood flowing out from her body. She slowly opens her eyes and shocked. Seyong was in front of her. He was the one who got hurt instead of her. He smirks to Geul Mi and walks towards Minho. He grabs Minho’s gun.

“ Se-Seyong... I thought we are in the same alliance. “ Minho widen his eyes.

“ We are no longer alliance at the moment you tried to kill my possession. “ Seyong kicked Minho’s stomach hardly. He keep stomping at Minho’s stomach until he coughed blood out. Geul Mi falls down on the cold hard ground trying to understand the situation. Seyong glances at Geul Mi.

“ How dare you play with my toy. Go to hell first, i’ll meet you there later. “ Seyong aim the gun to Minho’s left leg and shot it.

“ AAAAHHHHHHHH. “ Minho yell in pain. Blood is flowing out from his body. Minho grabs his leg trying to reduce the pain. Seyong aim the gun at Minho’s right hand and shoot his hand.

“ AHHHH. MY HAND!!!! “ Minho screams more in pain.

“ Scream. Scream and beg mercy for me. “ Seyong started to laughed now.

“ H-Ha-Havveee mee-merc-mercy o-on m-me. ple-pleaa-see. “ Minho begged Seyong. He crawls to Seyong and grabs his leg tightly. Minho started to cry. Seyong stopped laughing and stare at Minho pathetically.

“ You call yourself a man? How can you plead like a dog? Where’s did you put your pride? You disguise me. “ Seyong aim the gun at Minho’s head and shoot it without any hesitate. Minho’s blood starts to squirt all over Seyong’s clothes.

“ I need new clothes. “ Seyong mutter to himself. He kicked Minho’s body and went to Geul Mi who is now shivering in fear like how she felt before. When he was about to her.

“ Aren’t you going to beg me for mercy too? “ Seyong tilt his head.

“ Kill me... Go ahead! I don’t even want to live anymore! KILL ME KIM SEYONG! “ Geul Mi shouted and aim the gun at her head.

“ Shoot me now. Don’t hesitate. “ Seyong smirk at her attitude.

“ Is it because you want to meet that guy? “ Seyong points to Youngjae. Geul Mi looks at Youngjae who is lying there, tears are starting to form on her eyes. She look away from Youngjae and stare at Seyong.

“ Kill me... please.... “ Geul Mi begged Seyong. Seyong smiled generously. Seyong shoot Geul Mi at her forehead but the bullet didn’t come out. It was more like the gun is out of bullets which Seyong had already known before hand. Geul Mi’s legs weaken and fall on her knees.

“ I called the police. They will be here in about five minutes. It’s not your time to die. Not yet. When it is, I won’t hesitate to shoot you in the head like how I did it to your dad. “ Seyong smirks and walks away. Geul Mi hugged her knees and cried. She cried like she never did. Everything is ruined now. Her happy life was once again a fake one.

 

End of Chapter 39

A/N : A really really short update xD I just can’t help myself to not write this chapter! The next chapter will be longer than this one! Please do anticipate!