Fatal Three

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 47

Fatal Three

~~~~ had finally stopped crying which made Yongguk felt relief. ~~~~ apologies to Yongguk for making his shirt wet. Yongguk patted her head saying it’s okay. ~~~~ looked around trying to avoid Yongguk’s gaze. Yongguk sighed and walks to Youngjae’s room. ~~~ turn her gaze at Youngjae’s door room, waiting for Yongguk to come out. Yongguk comes out with a book on his grip. He sits down next to you and gives the book to you.

“ Miracle? “ ~~~~ reads the title of the book and flips some pages over.

“ Youngjae was reading that book when he met you. Youngjae once said if you lose your confidence, you should read that book. “ Yongguk leans back on the couch making his back touched the couch. ~~~ opens the book and starts reading the book. It was a story about a girl that had nothing at first but gain a lot at the end. It took ~~~~ about three hours to finished the book. ~~~ closes the book and slowly her tears gathers around her eyes.

“ W-what’s wrong? “ Yongguk asks her in concern. ~~~~ smiled and shook her head. Yongguk hesitantly nodded his head and headed to Youngjae’s room to put the book back. ~~~~ stands up wanting to stretch her body but pain slowly crawls all over her body again like last time but this time the pain is more deadly than the previous one. It was so painful that ~~~~ can’t even said a single word as if someone is behind her strangling her neck from behind. She loses her balance and falls down on the floor but she was still conscious at that current state. All of her organs feel like they are burning. The longer ~~~~ is conscious the paler her face gets. Her body are all numb and she can’t even lift a single finger. The final blow that she got was an electric shock shoot throw her brain making her fainted in the end.

Yongguk who just come out from Youngjae’s room was shock at the view he is seeing. He ran towards ~~~ and tries to wake her up but it was no avail. Yongguk cursed and carries her bridal style to his car. He lays her down at the seat next to the driver’s seat. Yongguk starts the engine and drives to the nearest hospital. Yongguk had arrives the hospital about an hour. He quickly asks the nurses to take care of ~~~. The nurses quickly brought ~~~ to the emergency room. Yongguk waited outside of the room panicky. He keeps walking around and pray for ~~~~ to be okay. Soon the doctor opens the door and looks at Yongguk weirdly.

“ Are you her relatives? “ The doctor asks Yongguk.

“ I’m her friend. “ Yongguk states to the doctor.

“ Well your friend didn’t have any problems with her health nor she is diagnose with any major viruses. Do you know why she fainted? “ The doctor asks in concern. Yongguk thought for a while and shook his head as an answer ‘no’.

“ We will try out best to heal your friend. For now she needs to be inside the emergency room for a while but she is fine. “ The doctor patted Yongguk’s shoulder and gives him a reasurring smile. The doctor turns his back and headed back to the emergency room. Yongguk sits on the waiting sit and sighed in relief. A few hours have flown past but the doctor didn’t come out. Yongguk was getting worried now. He paced around to shake away the bad feeling from his heart. Soon the emergency door opens up and Yongguk widen his eyes at the view that he is currently seeing. It was ~~~~~, she was covered with blood all over her pale face and her clothes. She is painting heavily as if she just ran a 200km marathon. She slowly walks closer to Yongguk with her hands behind her back. Yongguk didn’t budge but he just keeps looking at ~~~~ who is walking closer to him.

Yongguk heard some weird sound inside the emergency room so he glanced to the door. The doctor who talked with Yongguk ealier crawled out with his last strength. The doctor’s right arm and both of his legs had been cutted off by something big and sharp. Blood was all over the floor as the doctor tries to crawl out with his left hand.

“ R….rrun… “ The doctor managed to whimper loud enough for Yongguk to hear. Yongguk glanced at ~~~~ who is smirking.

“ I’m back~ “ Yongguk didn’t know anything about ~~~~’s split personality so he remain calm and still gazing at Yongguk. ~~~~ or I should I say Geul Mi moves her right hand next to Yongguk’s neck showing a knife. The knife is slowly cutting Yongguk’s neck making it bleed.

“ What are you doing ~~~~? “ Yongguk asks Geul Mi in confuse.

“ ~~~~? I’m not pathetic girl. I’m her real personality, Shin Geul Mi. “ Geul Mi whispered at Yongguk’s ear making him shiver. Yongguk still find it hard to believe. He looks at Geul Mi in the eye.

“ Geul Mi or ~~~~ you both are the same. You both had been hurting for this whole time. Please let me help you. “ Yongguk grabs Geul Mi’s shoulder tightly. Geul Mi widen her eyes in disbelieve and she kicked Yongguk in the abdomen making Yongguk falls onto the ground. Geul Mi throws the knife next to Yongguk’s head.

“ Don’t you ever touch me with those dirty hands. “ Geul Mi spat on the floor and walks away from Yongguk. Yongguk quickly stands up and catches up with Geul Mi but he had lost her. She had disappeared before he could catch up with her. Yongguk ruffles his hand in frustration and sighed.

On the other hand, Geul Mi headed out the hospital by using the emergency exit. She walks down the stairs about 10 minutes before she finally had arrived at the ground floor. She walks out of the hospital and saw an underground club. She opens the door and music blast out from the room. She rolled her eyes and faked up a smile before she walks inside the club. Without looking around, she could feel that everyone is staring at her because of her tainted clothes. She ignores the stares and walks inside the staff room. All the boys who are changing their clothes widen their eyes and covers up their body.

“ ~~~~~? “ A voice called out to Geul Mi. She looks at the guy who is calling her. It was actually Kai. She recognizes him and fake a smile at Kai.

“ What are you doing here? “ Kai asks Geul Mi. Geul Mi noticed how gullible this guy is, she decided to play with him for a while before doing her main mission. She wraps her arms around Kai’s waist. Kai blushed at Geul Mi’s actions. The other guys were teasing Kai and Geul Mi.

“ I miss you. Can’t I come here to find you? I’m a bit lonely you see. “ Geul Mi pouted making Kai blushed even more harder. Kai lets go from the hug and noticed the blood stains all over her clothes.

“ Your clothes… “ Kai murmured but Geul Mi heard what was Kai saying. She quickly thought of an excuse. Kai believed Geul Mi’s lie and gives her new clothes to wear. Geul Mi changed her clothes and walks towards Kai with a grin on her face.

“ Let me take you home. Where do you live? “ Kai asks Geul Mi who is drinking her coffee that Kai brought for her.

“ I don’t have anywhere to live. “ Geul Mi pouts making Kai feel guilty. At the end, Kai decided to take Geul Mi back to his house which was the first mistake that he did. On the way to Kai’s house, they chatted about EXO-K and his life. Geul Mi didn’t care about it but she pretended to listen and laughs with Kai when Kai laughed. Soon they had arrived at EXO-K’s house. Both of you entered, Kai walks inside first then Geul Mi followed him.

“ I’m back! “ Kai said to his brothers who are watching tv together. The others ignored Kai because they were too engrossed with the show. When Geul Mi walks inside the room, all eyes are now on her. They blinked at her and glare at Kai.

“ Did you just make her pregnant? “ Chanyeol asks her.

“ Why do I feel like I’ve seen you before? “ Sehun looks at Geul Mi weirdly.

“ She is.. “ Kai was about to explain who Geul Mi are but his words were cutted by Suho’s shout.

“ You’re Shin~~~~ !!! “ Suho shouted making the D.O stares at Geul Mi with his big shocked eyes. Geul Mi bowed and flashed them a smile. Somehow Baekhyun felt something weird about Geul Mi’s smile. Baekhyun eyed at Geul Mi weirdly which Geul Mi had noticed. She looks at Baekhyun and smiles at him but her smile slowly turns into a smirk.

“ What are you doing here? “ Baekhyun pointed at Geul Mi. Geul Mi bit her lip and hung her head low.

“ Hyung! Don’t be mean to her. She doesn’t have anywhere to stay so I brought her here. “ Kai defended Geul Mi. Baekhyun glanced at Geul Mi for a while, she noticed that Baekhyun is looking at her. She decided to make things more fun.

“ I’m sorry. I should just leave. “ Geul Mi bowed to EXO-K and was about to leave. She counted one to five backwards. When she finished counting to one, Kai grabs her hand tightly not wanting her to go and that was his second mistake that he did. She looks at Kai apologetically. Kai ignores s and dragged her to his room.

“ Baekhyun, what is wrong with you? You never act like that towards anyone except for your enemies. “ Suho asks his fellow brother. Baekhyun shook his head and went to his room leaving the others in daze. The others sighed and went to bed.

“ You can sleep here and I will sleep on the couch. “ Kai took a pillow and was about to leave but Geul Mi holds his hand making Kai facing her.

“ Thank you. “ Geul Mi thanked Kai. Kai ruffles her hair and went out. When Geul Mi is alone, she opens the drawers to find anything useful for herself. She found some money which she has already took. She looked under the bed and bingo. She finally found what she has been hoping to found. It was a pocket knife, gun and some bullets for the gun. She took Kai’s small waist bag and puts her stuffs inside the bag. She waited until it was 2AM in the morning. When it was 2AM in the morning, she walks out of the room and went to each room to find her first target. She opens the door and saw something is flying towards her. She dodges it and the thing that is flying towards her is a knife.

“ I knew you were up to no good. “ Baekhyun spat at the ground.

“ Well too bad they didn’t notice did they? Or else this fight would be more interesting. “ Geul Mi grabs the knife that was before flying at her. She runs towards Baekhyun and slash the knife towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun dodges it and took out his gun. He was trying to get a good aim before shooting her. When he took it out, she was nowhere to be found. Baekhyun glances around his surrounding to find where Geul Mi is hiding. He heard a crack sound from behind. He turns behind and pointed his gun but no one was there. Something flew down from the ceiling and lands on Baekhyun making him fall down. The thing that had fallen was Geul Mi. She had already taken Baekhyun’s gun and the gun is pointing at Baekhyun’s head.

“ Any last wish? “ Geul Mi smirks before Baekhyun could do anything she had already pull the trigger and the bullet shoot through his head making his head bleed. Geul Mi dusts off the dusts on her clothes and went to the next room. She killed almost all of the EXO-K members, there were just one left. She walks downstairs to see Kai sleeping. She clenches her teeth and let her hands linger around Kai’s neck. Kai felt something weird on his neck. He opens his eyes and saw Geul Mi in front of him.

“ ~~~~? What are you doing here? “ Kai rubbed his eyes and noticed that Geul Mi’s hand are wrap around his neck.

“ I’m here kill the last animal. “ Geul Mi smirks.

“ W-What? “ Kai shuttered.

“ Do you want to know something? “ Geul Mi leans closer to Kai up until she reached his ear.

“ You’re fatal mistake was trusting me in the first place. “ After that Geul Mi chokes Kai, Kai was trying to struggle but slowly his strength had faded away and so is his conscious. Kai slowly closes his eyes meaning he’s dead. Geul Mi stands up and throws oil at each room. The house is full of oil scent, she took the lighter that she found inside Chanyeol’s room. She lighted it and throws it at the house making it burn. She took out Suho’s car keys and drives away from the scene of the crime.

End of Chapter

A/N: Okay guys before I start saying anything, I wanted to apologies first for the super duper lateeeee update ;--; My laptop broke down so I had to ask my dad to repair it so it took some time and finally it’s back! I will try to update as often as possible even though I’m in hiatus mode! :D Thank you for supporting this fic! And welcome new readers! <3