The unlucky me

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 5

The unlucky me

 

A/N : before i start the story, i wanna apologies to all my subieees ;----; Soooo sorry for not updating ;--; i got so busy at school. i will try to update regularly.

 

God. Please help me T_T I will be a super duper good girl if i ever escape from here.

 

Suddenly you heard someone knock on the door. All Teen Top turn their gaze at the door and wandering who dares to distrub them. CAP who looks piss off went to the door and opens it while you try to look for a way to get out of this Mansion. A prison mansion to be exact. You saw a window nearby. You gather all your courage and run to the window. Teen Top who realize that your trying to get out of here quickly chase you. Too late. By the time, They saw your running. You've already reached the window. You look down and swallow hard. Your on 3rd floor of the mansion.

 

Die or get force to marry them. What will you pick Shin~~~?! ....... i rather die.

 

You jump out of the window and luckily, you fall into the bushes but it still hurt a lot. You gather up your strength and run toward the gate and get away from this place.

 

When Teen Top saw you jump, They froze in their current place. After 5 seconds, They all went to the window and saw you already run away.

 

" How did that chick just jump out here and still alive? " Niel murmed to himself.

 

" Niel, She's not just some any chick. " Chunji smirk.

 

" Yeah~ Chunji hyung is right! You forgot that she's the from the most strongest and most powerful gang? Shin family. One day, I will get that power and no one will ever look down on us anymore. " Ricky snickered.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You keep running and running while trying to catch a breath. You vision starting to get blurry so you stop and try to catch a breath. You took few deep breaths and calm yourself down.

 

Great. because of them now i don't have any money and clothes. Damn it!

 

You punch the road hardly. It hurts. A LOT. From outside you remain calm and inside you were screaming like crazy. Your are hungry and thirsty. You starts to search money in your pockets and lucky you found a 50.000 won. You smiled happily. You walk around to find a restaurant. After looking for a half hour, there it is! You found one in the corner of the street. You were too hungry to notice that the peoples at the restaurant look creepy and have tattoos all over their body. You ordered Kimbap and ice water

Since its your favourite food and it's the cheapest on the menu. The food arrived after a few minutes.

 

" I will eat well. " You smiled and eat.

 

What you didn't notice is that all the customers at the restaurant was starring at you. Some of them are planning how to kidnap you. Some of them are planning to you. You started to hear whispering sounds and glance around you. You swallowed hard and notice how they were staring you evilly. You hurry eats the food and paid the food. You glance around and they were standing cracking their knuckles.

 

Damn! Just when i think my luck is changing!

 

End of chapter 5

A/N : Hope you like it T__T Thank you for reading all! ^^ /gives chocolates to you all/