Last Chance

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 13

Last Chance

You were in a daze, it is so hard to process all this to your mind. This is just too sudden. You get up from the bed and kick the window hard. The window broke and glass is all over the floor. Just when you were about to jump over the window, Someone hugs you from the back. You shivered by the touch. Yes, it’s no other than Seyong. Seyong release you and knees down and grabs the broken glass.

“ Are you trying to leave me? Do you not want to be with me? I will make you happy and to prove that. “ Seyong cut his arm and blood starts to roll down from his arm. Your eyes widen to his action. Seyong wipe some of his blood on his hand. He walks closer to you. He grabs your arm and write ‘I will die for you my love’. This might be romantic to Seyong but not to you. Those words is like a nightmare that you can’t escape.

“ Do-Don’t do this to me. Please Seyong-ssi. “ Your eyes starts to get teary.

“ Don’t cry.  I will be with you forever so don’t be sad. “ He wipes your tears.

Your P.O.V

3 days have past and I am still stuck here. In this room. He will only allow me to get out of the room if i  need to go to the bathroom. My eyes are swollen from crying. I felt so useless and hopeless right now. Is there anyone i can hope to save me? My parents are dead and Miyoung isn’t with me anymore. No one to help me. Can i just die right here? Right now? At least i can meet my parents sooner and leave all my burden right now. Not caring about anything makes me feel a lot better.

The door creek and Seyong come inside the room with a smile. Sometimes he’s weird. His smile sometimes can be so innocent like a little kid but sometimes it’s terrible like a horror killer. He have two sided. The nice and killer one. He sits next to me with smile of his.

“ ~~~~-ah! Guess what did i do today? “ Seyong smiled. He’s keeping his hands behind his back. What is he hiding? This must not be a good news.

“ W-What did you do “ Damn it! Why did i shuttered in front of him!

“ Awww, you shuttered that’s cute. “ he pinch my cheeks and give me a picture. I stared at it. Half of me wanted to see what the picture is and half of me wanted to burn it right away. Due to my curiosity, i flip the picture and my whole body is covered in horror. This is the most terrifying thing I have seen.

Seyong got up and pick up the picture and shove it to my face. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the picture anymore.

“ See my love. This is how much i love you. I showed my love to you and i showed it to some other people too. I used the knife that i used to you four years ago at that hotel. “ he leans closer and closer to me. I can’t help  but shiver more.

“ These kids death mark is my love and don’t you ever think you can escape from me. Because i will be your shadow where ever you go. You will never be alone. “ Seyong laughs and leaves.

These poor kids died because of me. This picture is just horrible. The picture shows ten little kids died cover in blood that says my name on it. I can’t take it anymore. I have to leave. I can’t live like this anymore. This is do or die.

No ones P.O.V

You got up and slapped yourself as hard as possible. You knock the door loudly. Seyong notice that sounds and went to you. You lied to him that you have to go to the toilet when the truth is that you will run away from here. Being stuck here for 3 days gives you enough time to memorize the whole place. The back door is near the toilet if you can get close enough you might be able to escape through that door. You slowly walks to the toilet. This is the first chance to get out but Seyong is guarding you too closely so you can even make a move to run away.

You sits at the closet and think more. You couldn’t come up with any idea so you just sigh and keep your body ready. Ready for what? Ready to run. Yes, there is no way you could run but you can’t stand living here anymore so this is your last chance. You’ve got to do this right or your life will end here, right here right now.

You took a deep breath and flush the toilet not wanting to cause any suspect from Seyong. This time you walk a bit faster and when you saw the door, you take a run for it. Seyong notice that you are running away so he quickly chase you. You didn’t look back because you know he is right behind your tail. You have run for 10 minutes, you thought Seyong might have stop and give up already so you glance behind and saw Seyong was right behind you, smirking. He grabs my arm and twist it hard.

“ How dare you run away from me. I’m going to teach you a lesson that it will left a good memory in your brain. “ He whisper murderously.

NO! I finally got away. I am not giving up like this. I have to find a way! I will not die like this!

End of Chapter 13

A/N: A cliff hanger xD muahahahha! Will you get trapped again by Seyong or you will find a way to save yourself? Sorry if it’s lame K i don’t really have any idea in my mind. Thank you for reading,commenting,subscribing, and upvoted this fic! <3