Bird In A Cage

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 15

Bird in a cage

You are walking around the place and saw a play ground. You sat on the swing and sigh.

“ This is my current home i guess. “ You said and went to the slide. You get inside the slide and close your eyes. Few hours later, you fall asleep.

Morning

You woke up by the sound of birds singing. You get out of the slide and stretch your body. You stomach growled and you just remember that you haven’t eat anything yet since Seyong capture you.

“I must find a job first. “ You ignore your hungry stomach and went to find a job. After few minutes of walking you saw a coffee shop was hanging a sign that says ‘help wanted’. You smiled and interview for the job. Since the coffee shop really needed a help so they accepted you with asking anything. They will prove you with food and money.

“ Boss, Since I don’t have anywhere to stay ca-can I sleep here? “ You ask nervously.

“ Sure, but one thing. “ Your boss said.

“ Ye-yes? “

“ Call me Shinyeong. Don’t call me boss, it makes me sound really old. “ Shinyeong pouted and you laugh.

You are now currently working at that coffee shop. Few weeks have past and you have gotten closer with the staffs and Shinyeong is now currently your best friend. This few weeks have past quite smooth. No more Seyong or gangsters stuff. You were really happy when one day,..... it have started again.

You were opening the shop and you saw a little pink box in front of the shop. You got curious and open it. It contains a note and little girl doll. You grab the note and reads it.

‘ I’ve told you. No matter where you are, I will find you my love. I will be visiting soon

You hands starts to tremble after you read the paper. You glance around to see if anyone was there and then there he is. He was standing behind a telephone both smirking at you. You quickly went inside the shop and shut the door.

This cannot be happening. This is not happening.

Suddenly you fell a hand touching your shoulder and you push that hand away.

“ ~~~-ah. Is there something wrong? Your trembling. “ Shinyeong ask. You faked a smile and nod.

As long as I’m in here. He can do nothing to me. yes, that’s it.

For the whole day, you only work inside the kitchen. You didn’t dare to go outside nor look outside fearing that Seyong is waiting for you. After work hours are over, you go to the storage room or you call it your home. Suddenly, a ruckus noise can be hear. You gain all your strength and walks outside the storage room and see what was happening outside.

“ I know she is here! Let me where she is! If your are still refusing to let me take her, I’m going to burn this shop! “  Changjo scream at Shinyeong.

Oh my god. Because of Seyong, I completely forget about them. Why the reason I’m in this current situation. If it weren’t for them, I won’t lose my parents, Miyoung and I would have never meet Seyong again. It’s all their fault. This is all their fault. If they didn’t exist, this will never happen in the first place!

You angrily walk out of your room and went straight towards Changjo and gave him a slap. You eyes are full of tears. Tears of regret, pain, and helpless. All of Teen Top members are in shock so they were frozen like a bunch of statues.

“ Haven’t you done enough harm in my life?! Do you want me to go insane? “ You scream at Teen Top. You glare at all of them.

“ All of my misery that you have cause. Haven’t you done enough? I’m sick of this. “ You walk towards the exit while purposely dump into Changjo’s shoulder.

You walk around the neighbour hood and saw a play ground so you went to the play ground. You sigh and sits on the swing and cry. It was all too much for you to handle. All the pain and misery is too much for you alone to handle with. You just keep crying and crying. After crying for the whole fifteen minutes, you stop crying and calm yourself.

You are about to go back to the shop when suddenly someone grabs you hand. You turn your head and saw Minwoo who is panting hardly.

“ Min-Minwoo. “ You said.

“ Noona, me and the others have been searching for you for the past few weeks. Where have you been? “ Minwoo stare at you and his gaze was showing that he is demanding for an answer.

“ I-I-It’s not save to be with you. Just forget about me and go live your life. Erase me from your memory and if you saw me, treat me as a stranger. “ You free your hand from Minwoo’s hand and try to walks away. Minwoo run in front of you and hold your shoulder.

“ Why should I? Give me a reason why. “ Minwoo firmly said.

“ Because.. “ your voice got cut by another voice.

“ My love… are you cheating on me? Why are you with him instead of me? “ Seyong walk closer to them and you drag Minwoo behind your back.

“ Se-Seyong. what… what do you want! “ Your voice trembles of fear.

“ Noona, why is your face so pale? “ Minwoo ask.

“ tsk. So you really cheating on me. “ Seyong hissed.

“ Your existence is only for me. I won’t allow another guy to interfere with our relationship. ” Seyong puts his hand on his pocket and pull out a small knife.

“ Seyong! I’m the one that you wanted. Let Minwoo go, he has nothing to do with this! “

“ You care about him more than yourself. He will steal you away from me, I am not taking that chance. “ Seyong runs toward you and Minwoo.

“ Run. Run as far as you can don’t look back or find me ever again GO! “ You shouted to Minwoo and push him away. Minwoo look at you for the last time and run away. Seyong was about to chase Minwoo but you stoped him by hugging his waist and begging him to stop. Seyong turns around to face you and your face gently with the knife in his hand.

“ You shouldn’t have done that. “ Seyong’s tone was annoyed but his expression is calm.

“ I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. “ Tears starts to flow down again from your eyes, knowing you will never get away from this guy.

End of Chapter 15!!!

A/N : OMG I’m so mean ;--; as always thank you for supporting this fic! i’m really happy knowing that a lot of people like my fic ;--; thank you soooo much <333