Hero or Zero

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 26

Whole New Person

You were taken by Seyong back to Shin’s hideout. When you and Seyong arrives, your parent’s was surprised and thrilled to see you and Seyong getting close. Seyong lays you down on his bed. You are just lifelessly laying at there. He brush your hair away from your face.

“ Sleep my princess. I will wake up tomorrow. “ Seyong said and leaves the room. After making sure he left, you went to sleep without thinking what will happen to you next.

At Midnight

Seyong went to the your were sleeping. He was bringing a machine with him as well. The machine was actually a brain washing machine. He wanted to make you remember none of your past and make him your only future. Yes, it was selfish but what could he do? he can’t live without you. Every day he will only think about you, worrying if you have life well or not but when he know that he can be your only future. His face no his whole soul has light up. Even if the whole world tries to bring him down, he will still end up being victorious with you by his side.

He put the helmet machine at your head. He push some buttons and the machine starts to work. The machine is slowly erasing all of your memory. When the machine has finish, Seyong quickly took out the machine out from your head and smile in victory. He kisses your forehead and headed outside with the machine. He went to the garage to find a hammer.

“ Now to destroy the evidence. “ Seyong grabs a hammer that he have found and smash the machine into pieces. He picks up every piece of the machine and throws it away. He went back to the room where you are sleeping and sleeps next to you.

“ Your finally mine. “ Seyong whispered to you and fall asleep.

--

Next day

It was morning and the alarm clock ring. You were awaken by the alarm clock. You snooze the clock and glances around and see Seyong who is sleeping soundly next to you. you gasped and moves away from him but your vision never left Seyong’s face. You found his face quite cute and handsome.

“ Morning babe, you likes what you see don’t you? “ Seyong opens his eyes and stares at you. You blush at his statement.

“ Wh-who are yo-you mr? “ You asked. Seyong slightly smirked a little but he smiles away the smirk away.

“ I’m your husband. I know you don’t remember anything. It’s because you have suffered lost memory. “ Seyong sits next to you.

“ Lost.... memory? “ You tilted your head.

“ Yeah, you got into a bad accident but luckily you only suffered lost of memory, don’t worry. Like I have said before, I will never leave your side. “ He kisses your cheek. You blush and nodded.

“ Come on, let’s go meet your parents. They are worried about you. “ Seyong reaches his hand to you. You smiled and grabs his hand. Both of you went to see your parents. When you were about to get up, suddenly your heart feels a pierce of pain.

 Why is my heart hurting? That’s weird...

You shrugged the pain feeling away and focus your attention on Seyong. When you reach a room, he stops walking. He turns to you.

“ Are you ready? “ Seyong asks you. You nodded as a yes. Seyong knocks on the door and opens it. Your parents were shock and happy to see you with Seyong.

“ Seyong, mind to explain? “ Your dad asks with enjoyment.

“ As you can see yourself Dad, your princess is back. “ Seyong pats on your back. You look at him.

“ Come on princess, go to dad. “ Seyong slightly nudges you.

“ Da...ddy? Mo..mmy? “ You said nervously. Your parents went to you and gives you a big welcome back hug.

“ We misses you so much princess. Don’t ever leave us again. “ Your mom said.

“ I won’t daddy, mommy. “ You hugs them back.

Seyong was thrilled to see what he is seeing right now. His flawless plan is working, if the lie keeps on going. Slowly you are going to fall in love with Seyong and you both will live happily ever after. No one can ruin his dream come true. It was perfect. The plan what Seyong planned is almost flawless but he miscalculate something.

The lights suddenly went off and loud bombs can be heard. Seyong tries to find you before anything could happen to you. The windows are broken because someone break it with stones. A large group comes in and the light went on again.

“ Sh*t, I didn’t predict this. “ Minhyuk said. He glances around to find you when he found you, he grabs your hand.

“ Let’s get out of here. “ Minhyuk said. When Minhyuk was about to drag you out of here, you slapped at him.

“ Don’t touch me you stranger! I will not leave my family! “ You shrugged his hand away and runs to Seyong, which Seyong gladly hides you behind his back.

“ ~~~~-ah...It’s me,Minhyuk! Your friends need you. Teen Top and EXO-K surely doesn’t want this. Let’s go back. “ Minhyuk tries to persuade you to go back with him.

“ I don’t know who you are or Teen Top or EXO-K! If you are an enemy, I suggest you leave this immediate! I do not wish to harm you. “ You said while hugging Seyong tightly.

“ What the hell is this... I don’t have time for this. “ Minhyuk throws two smoke bombs which makes the whole room into invisible to see with bare eyes. He roughly grabs you and knocks you out of conscious. He lift you up and escapes. When the smokes has lifted a bit, Seyong glances around but he couldn’t see you anymore.

“ Dammit, I’ll make him pay for sure. “ He growled and leaves the room while your parents send guards to search for you.

End of Chapter 26

A/N : Hurraay! You were saved by Minhyukie! xD Thank  you for supporting this fic! <3 i love reading the comments x’D I’m so touched by them TT--TT