Dead End?

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 32

Dead End?

Geul Mi walks outside her room with a smug on her face, she walks to her parent’s room. She smash the door open, revealing her parents kissing in the bed. They quickly pull apart and stare at their child.

“ ~~~-ah, Is there something wrong? “ Your mom comes towards you and tried to touch your cheeks but instead Geul Mi grabs her hand and gave her a slap on the face. Geul Mi throws her mother to the ground and kicks her hardly. Your dad widen his eyes and slapped Geul Mi.

“ What the are you doing to your own mother?! “ Your dad screamed at Geul Mi. Geul Mi stare at his dad’s face and give him a kick on the face which makes him fall hard on the ground. She bends down and grabs her dad’s collar shirt.

“ You cause this you bastard. “ Geul Mi whispered murderously and throw his dad’s body next to her mom’s. She went to her dad’s table since she saw a knife. She grabs the knife and walks towards her mom. She grab her dad’s hair and throw his head to the wall.

“ You cause this. It’s all your fault. “ Geul Mi starts to shiver, she tighten the grip on her knife and stab her mom’s leg which make her scream in pain. Your dad wanted to help your mom but despite that your holding him it’s hard to move around. Geul Mi slowly starts to smile. She was happy that her parent are suffering. She stab her mother’s hand and her mother starts to cried in pain. Geul Mi now felt annoyed by the screaming and stab her head which makes her mom died. Your dad who is out of breath starts to cry. Geul Mi feels satisfied and walks out of the room.

“ Guards! Guards!!!! Throw~~~~~ out of this place ASAP! “ Your dad ordered and the guards went to find you. All the guards have surrounded you and you just scoff at them.

“ Come at me you trashes. “ Geul Mi said and all the guards attack her at the same time. Geul Mi dodge and stab one by one. Slowly, the guards number is decreasing and slowly it only leaves one guard left. Geul Mi smirk at the guard, she grab his chin and stab his eye. The guard scream in pain and his blood got stain at Geul Mi’s face. Geul Mi got angry and keep stabbing the guards stomach until the guard stop breathing.

“ Dirty... You all are dirty. Don’t you dare touch me. You don’t deserve to look at me with that filthy eyes.“ Geul Mi wipes the blood away and leaves the place.

Geul Mi went to all the rooms to find Seyong, she wants revenges. Nothing and no one is going to stop her from killing him with her own hands. She opens the garage door and saw Seyong making out with some random girl.

“ There you are... “ Geul Mi smiled in happiness. Seyong stop kissing the random girl and face you.

“ Oh my, miss me already huh princess? “ Seyong grabs a knife that is hidden in his pocket and stab the girl who is making out with him before. Seyong the blood of the knife. Geul Mi smirk and walks closer to Seyong. Seyong throw the dead body to you and you dodge it. When you look in front again, Seyong was already gone. Geul Mi cursed under her breath and raise her guard up.

“ Here kitty... kitty... “ A voice can be heard from Geul Mi’s behind, she look behind her to see a wall. She looks around to see where Seyong is, her eyes landed on a black shadow behind her. Bingo, she thought and charge behind her but Seyong wasn’t there. Suddenly, a hand appear behind your back and grab your body.

“ Let me go! You disgusting bastard! “ Geul Mi swing her knife around and managed to harm Seyong’s arm. Seyong didn’t wince in pain or tried to avoid the knife in fact he’s starting to hug Geul Mi more tighter and tighter to the point where Geul Mi is starting to have a hard time breathing.

“ The more you injured me, the more I feel blessed my dear. Let’s burry our love in our pain and together, us shall be one. So no one will be able to tear us apart. “ Seyong whispered at your ear. He points the knife in front of Geul Mi’s chest. Geul Mi widen her eyes and tries to struggle more which make Seyong become mad and starts to stab her chest slowly and Geul Mi’s blood is starting to flow out little by little.

“ We will be one my dear. “ Seyong smirked. This situation isn’t helping Geul Mi at all. The knife is not working on him, she needs to do something right now if she cherish her life. She grab the knife that is throbbing her chest and trying to pull it out but it won’t moved. Seyong is just way to strong. Is this really the end of Geul Mi’s life?

 

End of Chapter 32

A/N: A little cliff hanger xD otl no it’s because I don’t know how to continue it e_e I will try to find a way to continue it lol Thank you for liking this fic! It means so much to me <3