To Do or Not To Do

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 27

To Do or Not To Do

“ Let go of me you dirty bastard! Don’t you even dare touch me! “ You shouted to Minhyuk.

“ What is wrong with you?! I saved you and this is how you repay me? By shouting? Wow thanks a lot. “ Minhyuk rolled his eyes. He is still grabbing your arm tightly. When he realise you, you bite him and tries to run away but thankfully Minhyuk caught you again.

“ I don’t need to be saved! I was doing fine with my family and husband! “ You tries to remove his hands from your arm.

“ Hu-husband?! Your married? “ Minhyuk stares at you with his widen eyes.

“ I-I think so.. “ You whispered to yourself. Minhyuk with his sensitive ears listened what you were whispering to yourself.

“ Wait... Why are you questioning yourself? “ Minhyuk grew curious.

“ N-No, I-I did-didn’t! “ You disagreed with him.

“ Your shuttering which means you are lying. You need to lie better if you wanted to trick me. Now, let’s go back, the others must be worried about you. “ Minhyuk drag you back to the hideout.

“ No, Get away from me you filthy stranger! “ You tries to struggle more. Minhyuk sighed and knocked you out with a single blow. You fainted in his arms.

“ What happen to this girl? “ Minhyuk questioned himself. He carries you on his back and carried you all the way back to where Teen Top and EXO-K are. 

When he reached there, he lays you down on a bed. He ties you on the bed with ropes. Teen Top who has woken up gathered around Minhyuk.

“ Why are you tying ~~~~~ up? “ L.Joe asks first before the others could.

“ She’s a bit weird. You will understand when she wakes up. “ Minhyuk ruffles his hair and went to another room. Teen top feels bad that you were all tied up on the bed and all they can do is to wait for you to wake up. Slowly you have regain your conscious and woke up. When you open your eyes, the word ‘fear’ is all over your body. You are all tied up and you are surrounded by a bunch a strangers who ‘kidnap’ you.

“ Sta-stay away from me you strangers. I will give you anything so please don-don’t hurt m-me. “ You close your eyes and tries to make a small distance between them.

“ Stra-strangers? It’s us Teen Top. Don’t you recognize us ~~~~-ah? “ Niel looks at you with widen shock eyes.

“ I-I don’t want to know you. You all are bad guys. Seyong oppa will come and help me. If you guys don’t want trouble, I suggest that you let me go right now! “ You shouted to them.

“ Seyong? Aren’t you afraid of him? What have happen to you? “ Changjo has lost his temper and shook your shoulders.

“ What did those bastards has done to you?! Answer me! “ Changjo keep shooking your shoulders which make you more afraid and end up crying. C.A.P grabs Changjo’s shoulder and make a distance between him and you.

“ Calm down Changjo. Forcing her to talk won’t make the situation anymore good for the both of us. “ C.A.P warns Changjo. Changjo lowers his head and nodded.

“ Don’t cry ~~~~-ah. I’m sorry for Changjo’s behaviour sometimes he can’t control his emotions well. “ Chunji wipes your tears away. You are now more scared. Even the word scared can’t even express how terrified you are now.

“ Please... Please let me go. I-I will give you everything. “ You are still crying but those words just torn their hearts. It was like their friendship just end in that very second. All of them are too shock even to react.

“ ~~~~~, what have gotten into you? Please tell me. “ Changjo asks the same question again but this time instead of shouting. He asks with a broken sound, he was so despaired to even talk anymore.

“ Nothing has happen to me! I was living happily with my family and husband. Don’t ever show up your face in front of me! I hate you all! “ You shouted to them all.

“ Fine then if that’s what you want... “ Ricky untied all the ropes and opens the door.

“ Ricky, what the hell are you doing? “ L.Joe hissed at him.

“ I’m just doing what she wants, we promise to make her happy right? I wanted her to be happy. ~~~~-ssi go before I change my mind. “ You look at Ricky and bowed to him. You quickly leaves the room.

Damn it, why is she acting like that, doesn’t she know that my heart is hurting so much? “ Changjo said in his mind.

On the other hand, you managed to run away from the so called ‘kidnapers’. You wanted to go home but you can’t even go back because you have no memory where is the location of your house. You wondered around the streets and soon it was dark already. You are tired and hungry but you didn’t have money to go and buy food. You sits on the bench and sighed.

“~~~~~? “ Someone called you. You turn around to see a girl looking at you.

“ Do I know you miss? “ You asked. Miyoung becomes confused.

“ I’m Miyoung. Don’t you remember me ~~~~? “ Miyoung sits next to you but her gaze never leaves you.

“ Miyoung? I’m sorry but I don’t remember you. I had an accident before so I lost my memory. “ You said.

“ I see. Let’s go back home. I live in the same place as you. come on. “ Miyoung stands up and reach for your hand. You let her held your hand and the both of you went back home.

MiYoung’s P.O.V

I headed back home with ~~~~. When we reach home, her parents hugged her and Seyong did too. Her parents thank me and I excuse myself to go back to my room. I sit’s on my bed. ~~~ had an accident and suffered memory lost. If she did have an accident shouldn’t there be any bandages? The last time I saw her, she was healthy. If there was an accident shouldn’t the people in the underworld become chaotic? She is the only child to the Shin family. It’s his doing isn’t it?

I stand up and headed to his room. I knock on the door and he opens the door. I come inside his room which makes him smirk.

“ So what are you doing here? Couldn’t resist me huh? “ Seyong smirks and sits on his bed.

“ Cut the crap. What the hell did you do to ~~~ ? “ I ask him and he walks closer to me.

“ Damn girl, Aren’t you smart to figure this all out by yourself? “ He grabs my face. I slap his hand away and walks away from him.

“ Answer my question you bastard! “ I am growing impatient. I need him to spill out the truth before anything bad happens to ~~~~. She’s a nice girl, she definitely doesn’t deserve to be tricked by this jerk.

“ Brainwash. “ He said.

“ How? “ I ask back.

“ You don’t need to know how. All you need to know is to stay out of my way. I will kill you if you tries to ruin my plan. “ With that I leave his room and headed back to my own room.

Damn it, I need to get help but if I do that, that means I’m betraying the Shin family. What should I do? God dammit.

End of P.O.V

End of chapter 27

A/N: Okay I broke Teen Top’s hearts Dx I’m so mean and this chapter is kind of lame too .___. I will try to make drama at the next chapiee. I hope you like this chapter.