Plan Two

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 30

Plan Two

(A/N: The Italic words are her previous memory )

You are sitting inside your room alone. You are so bored since you don’t have anything to do. You got up and tried to sneak out of the house. Before you leave your room, you forgot that you still haven’t memorized your exact house location therefore you need someone to go with you. Suddenly you remembered Miyoung. So you went to her room. You knock on her door.

“ Come in. “ Miyoung said. You open her door and went inside. She was reading a book at her room.

“ Err Miyoung-ah, I’m kind of bored can you take me out? Pleasee~ Pretty pleaseeeeeee~ “ You begged to Miyoung. Miyoung chuckled at you and nodded.

“Yes! Freedom! “ You hug Miyoung tightly.

They both of you head out side to get some fresh air. You stretch your body and yawn while Miyoung was loking at you and chuckled.

“ So where are we going? “ You asked Miyoung.

“ Where ever you want to go. “ After saying that, you grab Miyoung’s hand and headed outside.

The whole day, you spend your time hanging out with Miyoung. You both went shopping, eating and hanging out together. You both did have a lot of fun. You both played till night fall comes. When it was 9PM, you and Miyoung went back home. You thanked Miyoung for hanging out with her.

You went back to your room while Miyoung went back to hers. You grab your clothes and take a warm bath. After taking a bath, you dried yourself up and wear some comfortable clothes. You lay down on the bed.

“ Why can’t I remember anything from the past? “ You held your hand up and stares at your hand.

“ Why am I feeling unhappy when I’m around my friends and my family? “ You sighed and got off the bed. You feel like talking about your problems and Seyong is the one who comes to your mind.

You went to Seyong’s room to find him but it was empty. You saw a maid who is cleaning his room. You ask her where Seyong is and the maid said he was in his garage. You thanked the maid and went to the garage to find Seyong. You reached the garage and opened the door. Your eyes widen and terrified of the view you are currently seeing. Seyong was holding a knife, he was carving a little girl’s skin. Her skin is bleeding. Her blood was all over Seyong’s body and the floor.

“ Oh my dear princess, I guess my secret has been exposed huh? “ Seyong smirked and stab the girls head. The body lose balance and fall on the bloody floor. Out of all the time, Your head is starting to hurt.

“ My name is Seyong. Kim Seyong. Nice to meet you at last Shin ~~~~~. “ Seyong said. He grabs your hand and put the note in your hands.

“ Remember me. “ Seyong grabs a knive at his pocket. He puts the knive at your back, cutting your flesh as he smiled.

“ This cut will be my mark on you. “ Seyong whispered and leaves.

“ I-I rem-remem-ber. Yo-You “ You tried to continue speaking but your fear was making you stop every inch of your movement. You felt like everything has just stop in that exact moment.

“ My~ My~ I guess that machine is a piece of junk then. “ Seyong the blood that is at his thumb and smirk viciously.

“ Wha-what do you mean? “ You tried to not shutter since right now if you showed that your weak in front of your enemy he maybe devour you in just few seconds.

“ You still haven’t figure it out? I make you lose your memory. I use a brain washing machine to brain wash your memory so you will obey me. Looks like I have to do it in another way since my first plan failed. Plan two starts. “ Seyong grab the knife from the head’s dead body. He comes closer to you and you panicked. Before you could run away and ask for help, he had already grabbed your arm. He throw you next to the dead body and lock the door. The garage is sound proofed so no matter how much you scream for help. No one is going to help you.

“ HELP!!! ANYONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASEEE. “ You scream for help. You are too scared right now even though there is no one that could help you in your current moment but you are still hoping that a hero will come and help you.

“ Scream all you want my princess, no one and I mean no one will come and help you up. “ Seyong comes closer to you and tear your shirt off reviling your half upper body. Seyong smirk at the view and grab the knife tighter. He starts to carve you. You was like a canvas and he was like an artist painting his creation. He carve his name at your stomach and the blood of your stomach.

Seyong was enjoying every single moment but on the other hand, you are in pain and terrified. You want to shove him away and run away but you couldn’t find the energy to do that. Seyong took off his shirt and throw it to you.

“ Wear it. “ He said and stands up.

“ Wha-what? “ You asked him.

“ I don’t want anyone to know about our love mark. “ Seyong smirked and lean closer to you.

“ If you dare tell anyone about this, I won’t grantee your safeness my dear princess. You are fated to be mine and I am fated to be yours. No one can ever break the ties between us. Not even God can. If you run away, I will find you. If you kill me, I will haunt you. If you killed yourself, I will join you in hell immediately. You will never escape from me. “ He kissed your lips roughly. You hated it but you have no guts to fight back so you closed your eyes hoping he will stop or maybe disappear. He stops kissing you and stares at you.

“ Why aren’t you kissing me back, my dear? “ Seyong whispered at your ear and bite your neck harshly. Your neck suddenly reddens and blood slowly flow out of your injured neck. Seyong saw the blood and it.

“ St-Sto-Stop it. Pl-Plea-Please-e. “ You shuttered. You wanted to get away from him as fast and as far as you can. You hated him. You hate and afraid every inch of him. It was like he was a devil getting ready to devour you anytime if you did something unpleasant in his eyes.

“ Remember our promise dear. Don’t you dare break it. “ He whispered murderously. He grab the dead body and walks away to dispose it. Your eyes starts to gather tears. It was the tears of relief, pain, and fear. Your hugged your knees and cried your whole heart out.

End of Chapter 30

A/N: Okay I know you guys are hating me for doing this but I really have no idea to continue this fic so in order to create more exciting chapters, I need to do this Dx Thank you everyone for supporting, reading, commenting, subscribing , and upvoting this fic <(__ __)>