er~

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 35

er~

Geul Mi scoffed at Youngjae and pull him by up by dragging his collar shirt. She rolled her eyes and stare at him.

“ Those stupid words won’t work on me. I’m Shin Geul Mi, a newer and better version of Shin ~~~. I will have no emotions and one day your death will be in the hands of mine. “ Geul Mi smirked knowing that she has won the battle.

“ Go ahead. Kill me now if you wanted to, I don’t mind dying in your hands. “ Youngjae closed his eyes, getting ready for Geul Mi to killed him. Geul Mi got more and more angry, she head off to the kitchen. She saw a knife lying at the chopper board. She grabs it and headed to where Youngjae is. She aimed the knife at Youngjae’s lungs. Youngjae grabs the knife with his bare hand and his hand starts to bleed.

“ Don’t hesitate to kill me. Not even once. “ Youngjae whispered murderously. Geul Mi smirked satisfied by the statement. She put the knife at her back pocket and pull Youngjae closer.

“ Let’s see how good you are as my ‘everything’ dear. “ Geul Mi pulled away from Youngjae and headed outside despite her wounds. She feels weird when she was with Youngjae. She decided to have some refreshing things before going back.

She is walking on the dark side of the street of course. She needed to do something to distract her pain of him. She saw a pub and she went inside. The music was on full blast, everyone is either dancing or drinking or making out. She went to the back of the pub and guys are starting to surround her.

“ Oh my look at this, a patient has left the hospital. “ A guy snickered at Geul Mi. Geul Mi smirk’s a little and hide it with her smile. She drags the boy outside of the pub and cornered him.

“ Let’s play a game, Shall we? “ Geul Mi smiles to him.

“ Why sure my love. “ Geul Mi froze a minute and snap back into reality.

My Love, that word is how that bastard called me. You are going to the same place where he will be going soon.

Geul Mi slowly reaches her knife at her back pocket. She grabs it firmly and pinned the guy to the wall. She swing her knife towards the guy and bided goodbye to him. Before the knife could reach his head, someone stopped your hands movement. Geul Mi turns around and saw that Youngjae is holding her back from her mission.

“ Don’t get in my way. “ She swings the knife towards Youngjae and luckily Youngjae only got scratch his face. Youngjae’s wound is starting to blee, Youngjae wiped his blood of his face and grabs you tightly.

“ Let go of me you bastard! “ Geul Mi tries to break the grip of Youngjae’s hand. Instead of letting go, Youngjae just pulled you to someone other random place. Geul Mi bited Youngjae’s hand but Youngjae didn’t let go. Geul Mi scratch Youngjae’s arm but he still didn’t let go.

“ What do you want! “ Geul Mi scream at Youngjae.

“ Like I said, I will protect you from harm. I do not allow you to do illegal things. “ Youngjae drags Geul Mi all the way back to Youngjae’s house. Geul Mi’s hand was swollen by the tight grip. Geul Mi didn’t feel pain but all she felt is hatred.

How dare he interfere with my life just like that? Who does he think he is?  God? Tsk more like a filthy demon. I will make him pay after I get my revenge at that monster. Let’s just observe what this little devil is capable of? Shall we?

Youngjae got out from his room and brought a medical kit. He starts to bandage the injury that he has cause by himself. After bandaging, he puts down the medical kit at the tableand awkwardly scratch his head.

“ I’m sorry about that. It’s my fault to do that to a lady. I just don’t want you to get hurt. “ Youngjae sigh and got up to put away the medical kit. Geul Mi found it weird that Youngjae is acting like this. She tip toped to Youngjae’s room and tries to see what is happening inside the room by peeking from the key hole. She saw that Youngjae is sitting at his bed sighing.

Maybe something bad had happen to him? But he doesn’t seem like that kind of type.

Geul Mi slams the door open and walks toward Youngjae. Youngjae look at her and raise his  eye brow. She looks at Youngjae like he was something dirty.

“ What did you do to me? “ Geul Mi said.

“ I did nothing to you. “ Youngjae raise his hand as if he was innocent.

“ Wh-Why is my heart beats faster when you are around me! Why am I feeling save and secure when you are with me! Why I can’t kill you like any other people that lives on this planet?! What have you done to me?!” Geul Mi shouted. Her face is as red as an apple. Youngjae widen his eyes in shock. Youngjae stands up and hugged Geul Mi. Geul Mi felt warm and nice at Youngjae’s embrace. She was about to hug him back when she snapped back to reality. She pushed Youngjae to the floor.

“ Do-Don’t do that you dirty demon! “ Geul Mi was about to leave Youngjae alone when suddenly a knock can be heard on the door.

“ Youngjae-ah, open the door. It’s us. “ Yongguk said.

“ Damn it. Please stay in my room and don’t go outside okay. They don’t know you are here and they shouldn’t know about this. “ Youngjae quickly got up and make Geul Mi sits on the bed. Youngjae lock the door from inside and headed outside. He went to the front door to open it.

“ What took you so long? “ Daehyun asked before going inside.

“ I was at the toilet. “ Youngjae rub the back of his head awkwardly.

“ I see. “ Himchan said and sits on the couch.

“ So why are you all doing here? “ Youngjae asked.

Geul Mi was secretly hearing what are they saying by pressing her ear to the door.

“ Danger alert. A war is coming. I heard from someone that- “ Yongguk’s word was cut off by a sudden noise in Youngjae’s room. Geul Mi smirked as she stomp on the floor to make more noise.

“ Hyung, what is that noise? “ Zelo asked while approaching to Youngjae’s room. Youngjae panic and hold Zelo down to stop him from getting to his room.

“ Hyung, you’re hiding something aren’t you? “ Jongup asked while leaning back to the couch.

“ You’re not hiding girls right? “ Himchan spoke. Geul Mi smirked when she heard that.

Bingo! Now is revenge time.

“ Youngjae-ah, Come back inside her quick. I can’t hold it anymore. “ Geul Mi hold her laugh. She is imagining how panic is Youngjae’s face right now. All the B.A.P members widen their eyes by that sound and all of them except Youngjae look at Youngjae right now.

“ Dude, what are you doing before we get here? “ Daehyun asked.

“ Yeobo, come quickly. “ Geul Mi holds her laughter even more.

“ wow, I never tough that you are like that hyung. “ Zelo just blankly looks at Youngjae.

“ No! It’s not what you think! “ Youngjae defend himself.

“ It’s okay Youngjae. You are just growing up. Go back to her. “ Himchan push Youngjae to his room’s door.

“ It’s not what you think it is. I will prove it to you. Come here all of you. “ Youngjae grabs the key to open his door room and all the B.A.P members gather around him. He push the key inside the key hole and unlock the door. He opens the door. Clothes are all over the floor and Geul Mi is sleeping at his bed, winking to him. Youngjae immediately slam the door closed.

“ I see that your busy. I will tell you the news another day. “ Yongguk and the others are ready to leave.

“ Have fun. “ Himchan smirked at Youngjae.

“ It’s not what it looks like! “ Youngjae shouted to them all. All of them smirk and leaves Youngjae’s room, making him feeling frustrated. Geul Mi come out of Youngjae’s room. She was now fully clothed.

“ er~ “ She sang and leaves him alone.

End of Chapter 35

A/N: There’s too much seriousness in this fic so I  wanted to make this chapter a bit fun xD I mean why so serious xD Thank you for reading, supporting, liking, loving this fic!!!! I can’t believe that I have that many subies <3 I love you all!