Good Night

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 50

Good Night

~~~~~ woke up and saw her lying on the hospital bed. She tried to move her left hand but it didn’t move. ~~~~ tries to move her legs but only the left leg moved, the right one didn’t move. She thought back on what had happen before and remembers that she got shot on her left arm and her right knee. ~~~~ looks around and saw a wheel chair. She tries to stands up by balancing her body. She hopped with her left leg to the wheel chair. She successfully reached the wheel chair and sat on it. She opens the door and leaves the room.

She took the elevator and went to the ground floor. The elevator doors opened and ~~~ push the wheel chair out of the building. She was struggling for a while but in the end, she got used to it. When she reached outside, a familiar figure approaches her.

“ Seyong… “ ~~~~ murmured to herself. Seyong sighed and pushs the wheel chair for ~~~~~.

“ Why are you here? “ ~~~~~ asks Seyong.

“ Why am I here? Why are you out here? “ Seyong questions her back. ~~~~ giggled at Seyong.

“ Seyong-ah, you managed to become one with your other self didn’t you? “ ~~~~ spoke it out of a sudden. ~~~~~ knows that Seyong has personality disorder like herself. Seyong ruffles ~~~~’s hair with a smile plastered on his face.

“ Do you have a special place that you wanted to visit? “ Seyong asks ~~~~~.

“ Actually yeah. I do have one, mind taking me there? “ ~~~~ asks Seyong. Seyong nodded and ~~~~ told where she wanted to go. Seyong lifts ~~~~ inside his car and drives to their destination. When they arrive, Seyong helps ~~~~ sitting on the wheel chair. They are now at Youngjae’s house. ~~~~ took out the key that they had hide under the pot. She took it out and unlocks the door. Both of them went inside, Seyong decided to wait ~~~~ at the living room. ~~~~ went to Youngjae’s room and took out the book that Yongguk once showed it to her. She hugs the book tightly and went outside of the room to see what is Seyong doing.

“ You come here to grab this book? “ Seyong asks her confusedly. ~~~~ nodded her head as she makes her way to the kitchen. Seyong stretch his body and helps ~~~~ to get out of the house. Both of them leaves Youngjae’s house and went to another destination. When they arrive the destination as usual, Seyong helps ~~~~~ sitting on the wheel chair. Once ~~~~ sits on the wheel chair, she grabbed Seyong’s clothes to pull him closer to her. She hits Seyong’s cerebellum making Seyong fainted. ~~~~ slowly lays Seyong down on the ground.

“ Thank you for everything Seyong. It was a fun ride of life. “ ~~~~ pushes the wheel chair to the cemetery by herself. ~~~~~ looks up at the sky and the sky is dark meaning a big rain is coming soon. She stops pushing the wheel chair when she reached the first destination of her journey. It was her parents’ gravestone.

“ Mom… Dad… I’m sorry for all of my doings. Please forgive me. I’ve been a bad daughter to the both of you. I wish I have a time machine and go back to the past and redeem all of my bad behavior and my actions. Please keep living happily together. “ ~~~~’s tears slowly flow out from her eyes as she makes her way the her final destination, Youngjae’s gravestone.

~~~~~ dropped her body down to the ground not caring all the pain that she is having. She wipes the gravestone that craved the words ‘ Bang Youngjae ‘ on it. Slowly her lips makes it’s own way to form a smile.

“ Youngjae, we meet again and this time it’s the last time. I will never get the chance to met you again. You are in heaven and I am in earth. You and I don’t belong together in the end huh? I was so stupid to think that we might live happily ever after together with the others. It was all my wishful thinking. I don’t why but I keep coming here- “ ~~~~ stopped talking when rain slowly drops down to the ground.

“ Are you crying Youngjae? Don’t cry. I want to leave this world with no tears. I was so stupid to reject you before. Look at me now, regretting my past. The past that can never be undo by anyone. “ all of a sudden the rain becomes more harder making ~~~~ wet.

“ Don’t cry Youngjae-ah. I never said this before to you but I will say it to you now and forever. We might be unlucky on this life but on the next life, I will find you then both of us will live together happily ever after. Youngjae-ah, I love you and forever will. “ ~~~~ took out her knife that she obtain from Youngjae’ kitchen. She stabs herself at the heart and blood flows out from the injury. ~~~~ lays down next to Youngjae’s grave with her eyes close. She wanted to stay like that forever, next to Youngjae’s side.

 

End of Story

A/N: OMG I can’t stop crying ;---; This the last chapter of Wait…What?! Thank you for supporting this fic all the way to the end! I love you all! As for sequel, there won’t be one because I can’t make a sequel if the main character already died ;-; once again thank you soooo much for everyone that is reading, commenting, subscribed and upvoted this story!!!!! <3333333333333

P.S: do support my other fanfics pleaseeee ;--;

The inbetween

Starring Teen Top and BTS

Two souls in one

Starring History and BTS

 

Judgement Time

Starring B.A.P

 

My Mess Up Life ( Sequel from What is going on?! )

Starring EXO, B.A.P, Teen Top and B1A4

 

Last but not least Thank you :D