Boyfriend

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 7

Boyfriend

 

Minwoo and you have arrived at Minwoo's house. He opens the door and pull you inside. You feel like running away. Even tough Minwoo looks nice and cute but never judge a book by it's cover. But knowing the fact that you have no relative,money or a place to stay, like it or not you have to stay here. You walk inside and saw 5 boys sitting at the couch watching tv.

 

" Hyung! Can my friend stay here? " Minwoo asks his hyungs.

 

" She? " One of the boys pointed at you. Minwoo nodded and smile.

 

" But Minwoo she's a girl. " A guy who look the same from the guy that pointed at you.

 

Are they twins? Their not bad. Wait! What am i thinking?! aish pabo ~~~~.

 

" Wait, Donghyun hyung. Doesn't looks familiar? Have we saw her before? " A cute boy asks.

 

" Hmm. I don't know. " The guy named Donghyun shrugs and walks to you.

 

" Welcome to our home! You can stay here but can i ask you something? " Donghyun take out his hands and you shakes hands with him.

 

" You already did. Sure go ahead. " You laugh.

 

" Why are you homeless? " Donghyun ask and everyone lean closer to hear.

 

" I.... i can't trust you fully since we just meet. I'm sorry but i can't tell you. " You bowed apologizing. Donghyun smiled and patted your head.

 

" It's okay. well let me introduce myself. I'm Donghyun. The guys sitting at the couch is-"

 

" Jeongmin! "

 

" Kwangmin "

 

"Hyungseong "

 

" Youngmin! "

 

" Minwoo! hehe " Minwoo appear next to you and smiled while you patted his head smiling back.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo. Shin ~~~~ imnida. Thank you for taking me in. " You bowed to them.

 

" I'm your boyfriend! Boyfriend imnida! " They greeted you back.

 

Boyfriend? What kind of a group name is that? haha but still it's kinda cute ♥ I like it. Wait a second...... Why do they have a name group? Are they some kind of a gangster?

 

" Ehm, By any chance. A-are you g-gangsters? " You cough.

 

" How did you know noona? " Minwoo tilt his head.

 

Damn. I need to go before someone finds out who i really am.

 

"Y-Y-You know what? I- I have to go. B-Bye. " You shuttered and grabs the doorlock. Before you could unlock it, Minwoo already stopped you by grabbing your hand. You heard someone snapped his fingers and pointed to you.

 

" You! I know who you are! Shin ~~~~. The only survival member of the most powerful and strongest family gang of all gangs! " Jeongmin said. You swallow hard. All Boyfriend members widen their eyes. Everyone know how powerful the Shin family is but sadly they were killed by all the bad and most cruel gangs.

 

" Is.... is it true what Jeongmin hyung said? ~~~~ noona. 

 

" Yes, I am Shin ~~~~ from the Shin gang. The reason why i was here because a gang called Teen Top is forcing me to marry with them in order to get a hold of my family gang and destroys it and making them the strongest gang of all gangs. " You explain to Boyfriend.

 

" That plan ... was actually perfect. " Kwangmin said. He receive a glare from Hyungseong and he quickly shut up.

 

" I know. They went to my hometown so i ran away from there to here but i end up got caught. Somehow i escape by jumping out from the 3rd floor window. All my stuff is at Teen Top's mansion. " You explain everything what just happen. You vision starting to get blurry because you can't hold your tears anymore. You starts to cry. Everyone look you in a sad gaze, it was too much to handle for a little girl. Minwoo hugged you and patted your back trying to comforting you.

 

I miss my dad and mom. I want their comfort right now. How much i wish they are here, giving me ahug and say everything will be alright.

A/N : Thank you for reading! Subscribing! and commenting! ♥