Explanation

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 22

Explanation

You slowly and carefully went outside. You glance around for anyone suspicious. You need to make sure that no one is near you or watching your movements. You started to walk around the neighbourhood. You didn’t let your guard down knowing the fact that your are battling against Seyong.

“ Mommy! Let’s go to the park tomorrow! “ A little girl said to her mom.

“ Why is it? “ Her mom ask.

“ There was a kind red haired oppa playing with us! He gives us candy and piggyback rides.” The little girl cheered.

“ I see. Let’s go there tomorrow. “ The mom and the little girl went to another direction.

This sounds suspicious. Seyong’s hair is black. I should check it out first. That guy sounds too good to be true.

You went to the playground but you didn’t see anyone there. You sit down on the swing.

Where could Seyong be?

Suddenly a pair of hand are covering your eyes. You grab the hand and twist it. Before you could see his face, you kick his stomach and make him groan in pain.

“ Why did you kick me noona. It hurts. “ Ricky whines.

“ OMG Ricky! I’m so sorry. Are you okay? “ You help him up and sits on the swing.

“ Ricky, why did you coloured your hair into red? “ You questioned him.

“ Nothing particular just wanted to. “ Ricky shrugs.

“ I see. Anyway let’s get back home. The others are worried about you. “ You and Ricky went back home. When you reached home with Ricky the others feel relieve and they watch tv together except for you. You were quite confused and annoyed. He should have appear as soon as the moment, you went outside but he didn’t appear or stalking behind you. You are 100% sure Seyong was watching every moment you make but why didn’t he appear? What is his true motive? What is he up to now?

Few days have passed and Seyong didn’t appear as you though he will be. Strangely, you feel his present. No, you were sure his present is near. Lurking around the corner staring at you, waiting for the right time to do what he wanted to before. This is making you frustrating. You obviously need sometime alone to think and make a plan about how to stop the war and make sure Seyong disappear in front of you. So you went to your hometown, Busan. You know Busan is the most dangerous place out of all places but you feel like there’s answers to all you’re problem in your life. You hop off the train and walk around the train station. The place is crowded with people. You sit on the bench and sigh. You look around and went back to your old house. As expected the house was empty, you went to your parent’s bedroom and open some random book on the shelf. You flip through the pages and saw weird symbols on the book. You randomly pick another book and saw the same weird symbols again.

“ There must be something behind this shelf. “ You said and went to the garage to find a hammer. You grab the hammer and smash the book shelf. Behind the book shelf there was a safe case. It requires pass code to open the save.

“ Pass code... maybe their birth date? “ You tried your parent’s birth date and it didn’t open. You decided to use your birth date and the safe was opened. You open the safe and saw a book inside. You grabs the book and starts to read it.

On the first page it was blank. You flip through the next page and it was blank as well. You flip through every page and at the last page, it writes “ Coincidence is another word for planned. “.

“ What does that mean? “ You noticed that the cover is stick with the last page of the book. You carefully rip it open. The cover was tearing off. You reads the reading on the cover on the left side.

“ Kim and Shin is one before. They were meant for each other. They dominate the gangster family once. They were separated by other family. They were tear apart in the history. In the future, they will reunite and domination of the gangster will come true once again. “

You are slowly getting to the truth maybe the next page is the key to everything. You read the cover book on the right side.

“ Coincidence is another word for planned. You were destined to meet one of the Kim family. Generation to generation every Shin family have been knotted to a Kim family. Once the kim and shin family have united, go and dominate the world like how it should be. Destroy all the other gangster family and make our family eternity. “

Slowly you realize everything has happen. You drop the book and slowly remembering what has happen in the past. You met Seyong wasn’t by coincidence when you thought your parents  are working, they were actually planning how you and Seyong met. When your 15th birthday you and your parents were assassin by gangsters, they already knew this would happen. Meeting MiYoung was not by a coincidence too. My life was all planned by the Shin family. My whole life was like a puppet house, being controlled. Why am I still living for? Who do I even live for anymore?

End of chapter 22