Visit of a Past Part 2

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 29

Visit of a Past part 2

My breathing is slowly stopping. Somehow in all my life, I’ve never felt this peace before. I’m so happy right now. I’m leaving the place where everyone is mocking me. My conscious is slowly leaving me as well. This is the end of my story. Goodbye.

“ Miss? Miss? Are you alright? Miss?! “ A guy shook my whole body but I didn’t react. It’s not that I don’t want to react, it’s that I can’t react anymore. I finally lose my conscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear someone talking. I am in hell or heaven right now? I open my eyes and saw that I’m lying at a hospital bed right now. My life didn’t end huh? Too bad. Maybe God still wants to  mock me more. I turn my head to the left and a guy in his mid 30 is sleeping at the side of the bed. Somehow it reminds me of father.

The guy is slowly waking up. He saw that I’m awake. He smiled to me. He grabs my hand and I flinch. He saw the scars that my father left me and his eyes have softened.

“ Why did you commit suicide? “ The guy ask me. Of course I didn’t answer him. I don’t want to talk to a stranger especially about my personal life.

“ I’m sorry, i’m just curious. My name is Shin Minho. Mind telling me yours? “ I hesitate first to tell him my name but he seems nice and telling my name won’t do anything good to him either. (A/N: Shin Minho is ~~~~~ dad btw xD)

“ Miyoung. “ I said.

“ Just Miyoung? What’s your family name? “ Minho asks me.

“ M-My father hates me and said not to use his family name so I don’t have one. “ I look away avoiding his gaze.

“ The scars, your father did it. Isn’t it? “ Minho stares at the scars. I didn’t answer him but I just give him a slight nod.

“ How about this, you come and live with me and my family. “ Minho offered.

“ Wha-What? No sir. I can’t bothered you like that. Besides, nobody likes me. You should have just let me died sir. “ My tears is slowly going it’s way to my eyes.

“ You shouldn’t think like that my dear. Since I saved your life, now your life belongs to me and what I says goes. You are living with me young miss. “ Minho said.

What is this feeling? It feels nice and warm inside my heart. I’ve read about this before. It’s called love. I never knew it’s so good. Somehow, I feel like my life is going to be fine with Minho around me.

The next day, Minho took me to a house. It was empty but it have furniture and it looks nice.

“ Since my house didn’t have any extra rooms, you have to live here. I’m sorry. But I promise to visit a lot. “ Minho ruffles my hair.

“ Thank you so much sir. This means a lot to me already. “ I bowed to him.

“ Sir? Don’t call me that~ I sound old. Call me dad! “ Minho said.

“ Daddy! “ I said and hugged him. He smiles and hugs me back.

After helping me to move in, Minho has to leave because of his business. I smiled at the mirror. I have never been this happy in whole life. Thank you so much Minho.

End of flash back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho appa help me all the way, I can’t betray him but ~~~~-ah is someone precious to me. What should I do? I can’t let ~~~ hurt like that. I never believed in God but this time please, I beg you God. Please let ~~~~ be safe.

End of Chapter 29

A/N: A short update about how Miyoung meets ~~~~’s dad xD hope you like it! Thank you for supporting,liking,reading,commenting,subscribing and upvoted this fic!