Thank You

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 16

Thank you

Changjo P.O.V

What a bad day. First got slapped by that girl and now got to do errands for those stupid hyungs. Aish, why can’t they buy food for themselves. i was walking when some guy bumped into me.

“ Watch where you’re going! “ I yelled at him.

“ I-I’m sorry. “ The guy bowed and run away. Why is that guy’s face is pale? Wait a second, Isn’t that No Minwoo from Boyfriend? Whatever it’s not my problem anyways.

I walk by a play ground and heard a girl was crying. I walk closer to see what was happening. What can you say? Curiosity kills the cat, apparently i’m the cat right now.

“ I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. “ That girl is crying and clinging on him. That’s weird, she looks familiar.

“ My love, don’t cry. Everything’s okay now. I will never let you go out alone like that anymore. “ The guy said and wiped her tears. The girl let’s go of the guy and make a distance between them. I look closer to the girl but i couldn’t see her face since it’s already dark now.

The guy grabs the girls hand and their heading this way. I need to hide, I hide behind the slide and keeps staring at that girl. I put my bag at the slide and observe them more closer.

“ ~~~. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? “ ~~~~?! I never knew she had a boyfriend. They stop walking and luckily a lamp shines around them so I can see their face clearly. I don’t recognize the guy but somehow ~~~~ looks scared.

End of P.O.V

No one’s P.O.V

“ Hey, What are you trying to do to her. “ Changjo yelled at Seyong.

“ Changjo.. Why are you doing here? “ You said while signalling him to scram.

“ I’m bringing her back to where she belongs to. She’s mine. I will never do things to harm her. “ Seyong smiled and grab your hands and squeezing it tightly.

“ Ye-Yes. As you can see Changjo, I’m dating Seyong now please excuse us. “ Even if you don’t like Teen Top but the thought of them getting hurt or killed because of Seyong, you just can bare the pain in your chest. Just like how Seyong killed those kids just to prove his love was real.

“ You’re not going anywhere with him. I’m taking you. “ Changjo said and grab your another hand. You look at Seyong and his face isn’t showing any anger at all. It was cold and cruel. Seyong was about to grab his knife from his pocket but you shove him off and drag Changjo.

“ Run! “ You said and you both run as far as possible. You saw a pub and went inside with Changjo. You and Changjo were hiding in the back of the pub, Your eyes widen when you saw Seyong went inside the pub. You saw an escape door and drag Changjo and escape from Seyong. You saw a taxi and you stopped the taxi by walking in front of the taxi. The taxi quickly stopped so you and Changjo quickly hopped inside the taxi. Changjo tell the taxi driver to Teen Top’s house. It doesn’t matter whether you got forced married by some random gangsters anymore. All you can think of right now is hiding from Seyong and never wanted to see him ever again.

You both have reached Teen Top’s house and slowly you just notice that your with one of the cruellest human on your mind. You tip toped and walk out of the taxi when Changjo is paying the driver. You walked out and run to some random place. Changjo noticed that your gone and walk out of the taxi and chase you. You slowly turn your head back and saw an angry Changjo is chasing you like a mad person. You started to panic and run more quickly then before.

“ Come here you! Don’t you dare run away! “ Changjo shouted but you just ignored him.

“ Stop running away from me if you want that guy to capture you again! “ Changjo hissed at you. You stopped running and went back to Changjo’s side.

“ Why are you so afraid of him? “ Changjo ask. You just shook your head and sigh. Changjo notice that you’re not in a good mood so he just decided to ignore Seyong for a while. He grabs your hand and went to Teen Top’s house.

“ Oh, Changjo. You’re back where’s my.... “ Niel got choke by his own words when he saw you walking with Changjo.

“ What’s wrong Niel? “ C.A.P asks Niel and take a look at the door. His eyes widen when he saw you.

“ What is wrong with you guys? Seriously? “ L.Joe hissed and glance at the door. He drop his jaw when he sees you.

“ What’s wrong with you three? You look like you saw a ghost or something. “ Chunji was about to go to the door and stopped when he sees you.

“ Hyung’s are such an idiot. “ Ricky snickered at them and glance at the front door.

“ Isn’t that.......... Shin ~~~~~? How the hell did you bring her here Changjo? “ Ricky managed to say what all his hyung’s that wanted to say.

“ I’ve just got lucky. “ Changjo shrugged and drag you to some random room. He opens the door and the room got a bed,a wardrobe, and a toilet.

“ You’re cloths are in the wardrobe. You can stay here as long as you like. “ Changjo said and closed the door. You glance at the door.

“ Thank you. “ You whispered.

End of Chapter 16

A/N: Finally someone saves you muahahha xD i’ve been to bad to her ;--; for the meantime Seyong won’t be appearing for a while i guess K But don’t worry! Seyong will definitely appear again! Thank you for supporting this fic!!!!!! <3333