Dong Bang Shin Ki

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 43

Dong Bang Shin Ki

“ Find Shin Geul Mi! Find her with any cost! Bring her to me! “ Miyoung ordered the spies that she hired. The spies nodded and went to search for Geul Mi.

Flash back

Miyoung was in her room, worrying about Geul Mi. Miyoung wonder how is she? Is she living well? Eating well? She just can’t help but worry. Her mind was snapped back into reality when someone knocks at her door. She went to the opens the door and saw Minho is smiling at her.

“ May I have a private talk with you? “ Minho asks. Miyoung nodded and let him inside. Minho sits on the chair while Miyoung sits at the bed.

“ What do you want to talk about appa? “ Miyoung asks.

“ Miyoung-ah, I’m going to die soon. “ Minho said to Miyoung.

“ Wh-What do you me-mean? “ Miyoung shuttered.

“ When I died, I want you to take over my place as the ruler of the Shin family. Don’t disappoint me. Open this when I’m gone and only when I’m gone. “ Minho grabs Miyoung’s hand and puts a letter on her hands. Miyoung stares at the letter and back to Minho who keeps giving her a smile. Miyoung was about to said something to Minho but he was gone before she knows it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

“ Miyoung-ah! Miyoung!!! “ The maid comes to Miyoung while crying.

“ Naeun-ah, What is wrong? Why are you crying? “ Miyoung asks while wiping her tears.

“ Min-Minho a-app-a. He.. he’s dead... “ Miyoung widen her eyes in shock. She was about to faint but she knew she must be strong.

“ Naeun, order the others to prepare a funeral for Minho appa. “ Naeun nodded and gave orders to the others that are working for Minho. Miyoung went to her room, she locks the doors and closed all the windows. She unlocks the drawer and grabs the letter that Minho gave her before he’s death.

Miyoung-ah, the reason why I make you become my heiress is because I want you to take revenge for me. Yes, I can just hire some guy to kill and take revenge for me but why you? I know you have a strong bond with her and then fore it will be harder for her to hurt you. I want you to kill her like how she killed me. Who killed me? It was my ex-daughter Shin ~~~~. After killing her, I want to extinguish the Kim family too. They are a great threat to us Shin Family. I will be watching you even if I’m dead.

Shin Minho.

 End of Flash back

“ How can I kill ~~~~ with my own bare hands? We’ve been sisters when we’re young but Minho appa... What should I do? “ Miyoung sighed and rubbed her temples.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Minhyuk-ah~ if you don’t eat you’ll die~ “ Geul Mi was trying to feed Minhyuk some food but Minhyuk keep refusing to eat.

“ Why won’t you eat?! “ Geul Mi slam the food at the small table next to the bed that Minhyuk is tied to. Geul Mi grabbed Minhyuk’s chin to open his mouth, she grab some food with her hand and stuffed it to Minhyuk’s mouth. Minhyuk feel disgusted and spit it out to Geul Mi’s face.

“ Why you little assh*le! “ Geul Mi grabbed her knife that is lying on the ground and cut his face. Minhyuk was in pain but he didn’t show his weak side not in front of Geul Mi.

“ So you want to play that way huh? I’ll be back “ Geul Mi smirked and headed out. Minhyuk cursed inside his head. He hated the fact that he was the reason why Jihyun is dead and now she’s probably trying to find some other human to kill. He hated more knowing that he can’t do anything and just people die in front of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geul Mi actually has Minhyuk’s phone. She saw his text messages with his brothers. She knows that Minhyuk is in the Seo family. She texted his friends meeting them in a deserted place so she can kidnap one by one easily. Her first target is the maknae called Sungjae. She ask Sungjae to meet her at an old abandon construction. Geul Mi arrived early there, she was preparing things that she need like chloroform to knock him out.

“ Hyung? Where are you? I’m here. “ Sungjae shouted.

“ Welcome... “ Geul Mi appeared in front of Sungjae.

“ Who are you and where’s Minhyuk hyung? “ Sungjae asked.

“ You will know soon. “ Geul Mi approaches him and Sungjae took a step back.

“ Come here~ “ Geul Mi is enjoying this. She liked the fact that she is on the advantage side and not the bad side. Sungjae tried to run away from Geul Mi but no matter how fast or how far he ran, Geul Mi will always appeared in front of him.

“ I have enough of this. “ Geul Mi opened the chloroform bottle and spills the liquid to Sungjae’s skin. Sungjae was trying to avoid it because if too much liquid made contact with his skin it might cause sores to his skin. Geul Mi is now annoyed, she throw the bottle of chloroform with half of the liquid still in the bottle and throw it to Sungjae. Sungjae got hit by the bottle at the head, he fainted. Geul Mi smirked at her results.

She was finished cleaning the evidence at the construction and was about to leave with Sungjae when someone shouted to her.

“ Shin ~~~. You are coming with me! “ One of Miyoung’s spies, Yunho finally found her.

“ Jung Yunho. One out of the five’s great spies called Dong Bang Shin Ki. What brings you here..... to me? “ Geul Mi smirks at him. She knows that he is worth a lot of money but that isn’t the reason why she is attracted to him. It was his strength that attracted her, she finally found someone worth battling with.

“ Shin Miyoung has given orders to us to bring you back to her side. If you agree nicely, I won’t lay a finger on you but if you want it the hard way, I would love it. “ Yunho smirks back to Geul Mi.

“ That loser? Tch. What does she want from me? “ Geul Mi rolled her eyes.

“ Look I would love the go back and meet with that loser but as you can see, I’m quite busy here myself. You better not make me waste my time. “ Geul Mi her lips and took out her knife.

“ I won’t waste you’re precious time. “ Yunho grabs his knife too

 

End of Chapter 43

A/N : kekeke a appearance from DBSK~ xD Hope you like this chapter! Thank you for supporting this fic! <3 and if you don’t mind do check out my latest fanfic if you like thriller, horror and suspense genre !