My New Family

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 17

My new family

You woke up by the sounds of birds chipping in the morning. You got off the bed and went to the wardrobe to get your clothes.

“ Wow, these really are my clothes. They keep it so clean. I have to thank them. “ You grab some casual clothes and took a bath. After taking a bath, you went downstairs to find Teen Top to thank them and you will go find a new place to live but strangely you can’t find them anywhere. The maids are even gone too! You scratch your head and starts to walks outside. The garden is so beautiful. It was full of flowers and green grass. You saw a fountain and sits on a chair that is next to the fountain.

“ Where could they gone? I can’t just go without thanking them. “ You sigh and looks around. You saw a garage and you decided to take a look there. You open the garage’s door and coughed. It was so dusty in there. You saw a box at the cupboard, you tiptoed to reach the box. Instead of grabbing the box, the box fall and got hit your face.

“ Ouch... That hurts. “ You whine in pain. You open the box and saw some old photos.

“ These photos must be Teen Top’s parents and when their young. “ You murmured. You put inside the photos and saw a letter. You opened the letter and read it.

This battle is going to end soon. I know fighting the Shin family is like searching for my own death but in order to protect them, I have to do this. Please take care of my sons for me. I will be forever in debt to you. – Lee Jaewook

“ What does this means? Who is Lee Jaewook and why is he fighting my family? I need to find out more. “ You tried to search for more clues inside the box but it’s all ripped papers inside. You put everything back in the box and place the box at the cupboard. You walk outside the garage and keep thinking about the letter. You didn’t even notice that you are walking towards the fountain.

“ Woah, If you keep walking you might get wet. “ C.A.P said while pointing the fountain. You slowly notice what did he mean and thank him for stopping you.

“ What’s wrong? You look so confuse. “ C.A.P raise his brow.

“ It’s nothing. Anyways, where did you all go! I was searching for you all! “ You pouted.

“ We have some business to attend to. “ C.A.P avoid your gaze.

“ Can you gather Teen Top? I have something to say to you all. “ C.A.P nodded and went to gather the boys. After ten minutes, Teen Top is in front of you, wondering what do you have to say to them.

“ Thank you for taking care of me but I don’t want to be a burden to you all. I will leave now. “ You bowed and leaved. Changjo grabs your arm and turns your body to face him.

“ Is it about the guy at the play ground? Why are you so afraid of him? What happen to you? “ Changjo ask. You avoid his gaze and take a deep breath.

“ All I can say is if I stay longer here, you will get killed. “ Teen Top except Changjo looks at each other and trying to figure out what is ~~~ talking about.

“ You will not leave if you don’t tell me everything. “ Changjo firmly said.

“ His name is Seyong. He’s a psycho. He-he have killed many poor innocent children because of me. He tried to lock me in a room and make me stay with him forever. When I escape from his house, i thought my life is fine now but I was wrong. He appeared again and he is trying to lock me again. My friend Minwoo almost got killed by him. You are almost got killed too! I don’t want anyone to get hurt again. “ your tears slowly appeared on your eyes and you started to shiver when you remember about Seyong again. He was your biggest fear of all.

“ I won’t let you get hurt. I will protect you from him. I don’t care if I ended got killed or what so ever- “ Changjo got cutted by you.

“ No! I won’t let anyone die. It’s my destiny to face him. I won’t drag anyone down with me. “ You said.

“ You listen here! You can’t even win him once! What makes you think you can actually win against him by yourself! If it’s your destiny to face him then it’s my destiny to face him with you! I will not let you die. “ Changjo shouted.

“ i don’t know what’s happening but all I can say is Teen Top got your back. If you don’t have anyone to count on, you can definitely count on us. “ Niel said and smiled to you.

“ Thank you guys. Thank you.. “ You hugged Changjo.

It was a sweet moment in the Teen Top’s mansion but somewhere near the mansion have a dark jealousy aura. At the corner of the street someone is peeking to see what is currently happening now.

“ Those guys.... How dare they steal my girl. She will be with me soon. I will make sure to skin them alive for touching my princess.“ Seyong glared at them and leaves.

End of Chapter 17

A/N : A romance moment (?) lol anyways i when i read the comments of this story it was all about how creepy is Seyong and how poor is ~~~~ lol xD but i really appreciate the comments <3 Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoted this fic!!!! ILY all my lovely readers!