Game... Start

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 44

Game... Start

Geul Mi her lips and charge into Yunho. Geul Mi stab aimlessly stabbing Yunho, hoping that one of those stabs will hurt him and luckily two of them did. The first damage was on his cheek and the second one was on the neck. When Yunho noticed that Geul Mi stop attacking him, he attacks back now. Yunho grabs his knife tightly. He was about to stab her at the heart but he remember that he was assign to bring her back alive not dead so he missed the attack to the heart and it end up hurting her elbow. Geul Mi kicked Yunho’s stomach and spin kicked Yunho’s head and Yunho falls onto the ground.

“Stand up and let’s have some fun. “ Geul Mi her elbow trying to stop the bleeding.

“ Oh don’t worry. It’s just the beginning. “ Yunho stands up and tried to kicked Geul Mi’s head but Geul Mi blocked it with her injured elbow causing the wound to bleed more.

“ Damn it. “ Geul Mi cursed and throws her knife towards Yunho which Yunho dodge it easily. When Yunho was about to attack her, Geul Mi was already in front of Yunho. Yunho was too shock to do anything end up getting kicked in the abdomen by Geul Mi. Yunho falls down on the ground and groan in pain. Geul Mi quickly picked up her knife and went towards Yunho.

“ Goodbye.. “ Geul Mi smirked. She was about to stab Yunho at the head when suddenly someone grab her hand to stop her. Geul Mi glared at who stops her. It was actually the other DBSK members. All of them are here now. Geul Mi is seriously pissed off right now. Geul Mi noticed that they were paying too much attention to their leader so she swing her arm to break free from Junsu’s grip. Geul Mi grabbed his collar shirt and pulled him closer so the knife will stab Junsu by itself. Changmin noticed what is Geul Mi planning and hurrily went to Junsu’s side to stop her by kicking her head. Geul Mi falls down on the ground and she lost the grip to her knife which made the knife flew out from her grip. Geul Mi is in big trouble now, knowing the fact that she lost her one and only weapon and she can’t beat all of five guys at the same time.

“ Give up now. We do not wish to hurt you anymore. “ Yoochun said with a smug face.

“ Never. Stop pissing me off. I have a mission to do and no one is going to stop me from it. “ Geul Mi stands up and clench her fist tightly.

“ Fine, if you want it that way. “ Jaejoong said and nodded to Yunho.

Yunho went towards Geul Mi with his knife. He tries to make some scratches to Geul Mi’s body to make her weaken a bit. Geul Mi dodges it easily and kicked Yunho’s leg to make him fall. Geul Mi was about to grab Yunho’s knife when she saw a dark shadow behind her. She swings her elbow to the back and hit Yoochun’s face. Yoochun stumbled and Changmin held his hyung to maintain his balance. Junsu on the other hand was trying to grab Geul Mi. Jaejoong has finished putting chloroform to a handkerchief. Junsu and Yunho is now trying to grab Geul Mi so she will stay still and at the end they failed. Geul Mi swiftly kicked Junsu’s abdomen and punch Yunho’s face. Both of them fall on the floor. Jaejoong cursed and noticed that Geul Mi is trying to escape now. Yoochun, Jaejoong and Changmin is chasing her but they were a step too late. Geul Mi has already put Sungjae inside her car and leaves with him.

“ Damn it. “ Jaejoong cursed.

-

“ DBSK will going to pay for what they did to me! How dare they interrupt my plan like that! “ Geul Mi cursed and drove faster than before not wanting to waste another minute of her life. She arrives back at the abandon warehouse where Minhyuk is keep hostage at. She throws Sungjae on the floor and drags him inside to where Minhyuk is. Before approaching Minhyuk, she hide Sungjae behind the wall so Minhyuk won’t noticed that Sungjae is here.

“ I’m back~ “ Geul Mi sings cheerfully and sits on the edge of the bed. She is giving him the glare ‘you will act as I said’.

“ What do you want now? “ Minhyuk gives her a disgusting look.

“ Will you do what I said now? “ Geul Mi gives Minhyuk a creepy stare, Minhyuk got goose bumps by her look. He can sense that something is definitely off right now. Minhyuk look around and tried to spot something and Geul Mi noticed that Minhyuk is now panicking. Geul Mi stands up and went to where Sungjae was. She kicked Sungjae and makes him visible for Minhyuk to see his dongsaeng.

“ Sungjae!! “ Minhyuk shouted and tried to approach his dongsaeng but he was being cuffed at the bed so he can’t actually approach his dongsaeng.

“ It’s me that you want you b*tch. Let go of him! “ Minhyuk’s blood is now boiling. He was angry at Geul Mi for harming his dongsaeng and he was actually angry at himself as well. If he didn’t get mixed with her in the first time, all of this won’t happen but of course it’s all to late to regret now. Everything has happen, it’s not like it’s a story that you can re-write and makes everything better.

“ Oh... This little twerp? “ Geul Mi steps on Sungjae’s face which makes Minhyuk become more and more angered. Geul Mi opens the drawer next to her and pull out a sharp knife. She starts to cut her own flesh and slowly blood makes it’s way out from her skin.

“ Will you listen to me or not? I’m giving you a chance. “ Geul Mi smirks and position  her knife at Sungjae’s forehead.

“ F-Fine. I’ll do what you want, just let him go. “ Minhyuk sighed and closed his eyes.

“ Great choice. “ Geul Mi puts back the knife inside the drawer and closed it. She drags Sungjae’s body to the car and she starts the car’s engine and floor it. She said that she will let Sungjae go but she didn’t do like what she promised. She took Sungjae to another abandon house and handcuffed him like how he did to Minhyuk. She found a water bottle lying on the floor. She opened the water bottle and splashes the water at Sungjae making him regain conscious. Sungjae slowly gains him conscious and open his eyes. Sungjae widen his eyes and observe every inch of the place. He noticed that he is in an abandon house, he saw the girl who tried to kill him.

“ What do you want? “ Sungjae glared at Geul Mi. Geul Mi looked around and shrugged her shoulders which made Sungjae confused. Geul Mi walks closer to Sungjae which made Sungjae flinched. She grabbed Sungjae’s chin and lean closer to his ear.

“ I will kill you with my own hands after I’m done with the others. “ After that Geul Mi walks out from the house and went back to where Minhyuk is. She opened the door to be greeted by Minhyuk’s displease face.

“ Aww~ Honey, smile one for you. “ Geul Mi smiles and wents closer to Minhyuk. Minhyuk forced a smile which makes Geul Mi frown. She points at the edge of Minhyuk’s lips and pulls it up to make her lips look like it’s smiling. Minhyuk slapped Geul Mi’s hands away and makes Geul Mi angered. She punched Minhyuk’s face hardly. Minhyuk didn’t dodge it and her fist hits Minhyuk’s right cheek. Minhyuk’s right cheek is turning into red by the damage that Geul Mi caused.

“ I’m bored. Let’s play some games Minhyuk-ssi. “ Geul Mi stood up and leaves the house leaving Minhyuk alone. Minhyuk is confused by Geul Mi’s words. What do those words mean? Games? What kind of games will she make him play? Minhyuk tried to think of the worst scenario ever and his eyes widen when he finally founds out what she is trying to do. She will kidnap all s and kill all of them.

On the other hand, Geul Mi is trying to kidnap the rest of the members by using the same tactic how she kidnapped Sungjae. The order is Hyunsik, Eunkwang, Illhoon, Changsub, and lastly Peniel. One by one had been fooled and everyone is being putted inside a different abandon house.

“ The death game will start now. “ Geul Mi smirks and went back to where Minhyuk is.

 

End of Chapter 44

A/N: Soooo sorry if it’s too short and it’s a bit toooooo late TTuTT I thought I’m active at this fic but currently I’m not TT-TT sorry guys. Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting, upvote and supporting this fic <3